Words of Encouragement

J

justforgags

I start tis thread to gv ladies who r tryin to conceive a words of encouragement wen they r dwn receiving bloody news.. Hey thr ladies, dun worry as u hv many nice mummies here to gv u support, care n concern;). Hope tis will brighten ur day a lil n have the courage to go forward n try again.. May god answer our prayer;). As NIKE motto says "JUST DO IT" n i say "DONT GIVE UP HOPE".. Miracle happens:Dancing_biggrin:.

lawla12

yes...i do agree wif u.....

we'r giving ourselves MORE stress than necessary........

1st, i was sooo worried tat my eggs wont grow cos i do not respond by taking clomid......2nd, i started another treatment which is taking injections.....i got worried when my eggs dont respond to low dosage too n the costs of the injections is very pricely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3rd, wow, my eggs finally grow, but, i gt TOO MANY eggs.......zzzzzzz.......

i found tat i'm even MORE stress than my hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i keep tinking abt it day n nite.....make myself worried, very unhappy, stress....:18::Dancing_unhappy::tno:.....

it's really very tiring to go thr all these lohhh....i know we'll b disappointed if our mensus is here n we dun wanna gif ourselves too much hope at the same time too.....

really affecting my mood as i go thr all these yaaaa....

been trying hard NOT to "anyhow" tink......

i always tell myself, relax, dun anyhow tink, leave it to fate........but smtimes, its really hard lohhh.....

i guess, its always like tat, the more u wan it, the more u dun get it.....

lets all cheer up !!!!!!!!!!!! may baby dust fall on all of us.........

tink positively !!!!!!!!!! WE CAN MAKE THINGS HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:purple::eek:range:

J

justforgags

1st, i was sooo worried tat my eggs wont grow cos i do not respond by taking clomid......2nd, i started another treatment which is taking injections.....i got worried when my eggs dont respond to low dosage too n the costs of the injections is very pricely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3rd, wow, my eggs finally grow, but, i gt TOO MANY eggs.......zzzzzzz.......

i guess, its always like tat, the more u wan it, the more u dun get it.....
y isit tat too many eggs cannot make it? afraid might get octuplets like the one an american had recently?? jz wondering..

the more u wan it, the more u dun get it thingy r things tat god tryin to test our ENDURANCE.. i think tat way to hv courage to go thru by nt feelin dissapointed to c the bloody news if it occur again n again:001_07:..

asl_6886

hello ladies...i would like to give my support,can i? i know medical science now so advance but sometimes the old wives tales things can do miracle.. i would like to share my experience... and i swear it really happen to me.. after having my first one, i tell myself, i dun tink i would like to have another one cos i'm scared(scared of what also i dun noe)cut the story short...last yr apr,my cousin gave birth,she keep insisting me to sit on her bed and kiss the baby... even though i'm already a mum but to hold a newborn really scared me but i dun want my cousin to think bad of me,i just do what she say... 2 mths later i'm pregnant and now i'm about to due anytime.. sometimes,simple things do make miracle.. i hope with me sharing this story will help.. its not 100% guarantee as i'm not god but you can neva know...May god bless everyone...

oh yes, forgot to mention, i'm on "pills" last year..

Last edited:
J

justforgags

hello ladies...i would like to give my support,can i? i know medical science now so advance but sometimes the old wives tales things can do miracle.. i would like to share my experience... and i swear it really happen to me.. after having my first one, i tell myself, i dun tink i would like to have another one cos i'm scared(scared of what also i dun noe)cut the story short...last yr apr,my cousin gave birth,she keep insisting me to sit on her bed and kiss the baby... even though i'm already a mum but to hold a newborn really scared me but i dun want my cousin to think bad of me,i just do what she say... 2 mths later i'm pregnant and now i'm about to due anytime.. sometimes,simple things do make miracle.. i hope with me sharing this story will help.. its not 100% guarantee as i'm not god but you can neva know...May god bless everyone...

oh yes, forgot to mention, i'm on "pills" last year..
yes u r most welcum to gv ur support here for the "heartbroken" WAITIN FOR THE JOY OF THEIR LOVE LIFE.. Hope u get wat i meant:err:. Yes i noe miracle happens.. But those who waited for years n failed, dun gv up hope n keep praying hard till god hear u n if it still no answer frm him eventho' u tried so many stuff incl the technology nw thr must b a reason y.. Jz tink positive.. Nt bcz u're useless its bcz things happen for a reason n must nt lose faith in god.. Mayb tis life is a test but nvrnoe nx life we get wat we want soooo mmuuuccchhh as we pass the test tat we endure n keep calm all the time.. I noe its hard but that's human way of life who gets frustrated easily.. ENDURANCE IS THE WAY OF LIFE SHUD B..:red:

lawla12

y isit tat too many eggs cannot make it? afraid might get octuplets like the one an american had recently?? jz wondering..

the more u wan it, the more u dun get it thingy r things tat god tryin to test our ENDURANCE.. i think tat way to hv courage to go thru by nt feelin dissapointed to c the bloody news if it occur again n again:001_07:..

yap...if u've too many eggs, the risk of mutiple pregnancy is too high.....in tat case, doc will suggest IVF since they can choose 2 or 3 good eggs (max is 3eggs) out of the many eggs to "harvest".......

i was told tat the IVF process is done like tat....the costs of IVF is sooo high 8k-12k cos, they will inject u wif fertility drugs so tat u produce as many eggs as possible.....for my case, cos i dun respond to clomid, tats y i'm taking injections but of lower dosage (112.5ml = $112.50).....for IVF, u will be given dosage ard 150ml-250ml ($150-$250) from da 1 to 16-18 very much depending on ur ovulation timing.......

then for IVF, they will need to book the ops room n u will b put to sleep cos they need to take out ur eggs. u will rest for 3-4hrs after tat. then return 2-3days later to insert ur eggs back.

during tat 2-3days time, they will insert the good sperms into those better quality eggs to "harvest". if the cells muplity, then there is a high chance. so when u return, they will put 2/3 eggs back into u n wait for 2wws. if after putting the eggs back into u, the cell continue to muplity, then there is a high chance of getting pregnant. tats wad i was told for IVF process.

asl_6886

yes u r most welcum to gv ur support here for the "heartbroken" WAITIN FOR THE JOY OF THEIR LOVE LIFE.. Hope u get wat i meant:err:. Yes i noe miracle happens.. But those who waited for years n failed, dun gv up hope n keep praying hard till god hear u n if it still no answer frm him eventho' u tried so many stuff incl the technology nw thr must b a reason y.. Jz tink positive.. Nt bcz u're useless its bcz things happen for a reason n must nt lose faith in god.. Mayb tis life is a test but nvrnoe nx life we get wat we want soooo mmuuuccchhh as we pass the test tat we endure n keep calm all the time.. I noe its hard but that's human way of life who gets frustrated easily.. ENDURANCE IS THE WAY OF LIFE SHUD B..:red:
I really like your positive energy... you go girl... take care!

CDL

I think it is lovely of you to have started this thread. Well done Justforgags!

I hope that my little story serves to give some comfort to some of you mummies. Hubby & I have been married for 9 years. Tried everything (IUI, TCM, Acupuncture, Fertility aids and drugs, healing sessions, prayers) except IVF. In Feb 08, I found that I was losing alot of weight for no apparent reason, people I knew started commenting that I looked haggard. Mymum said I looked anorexic.

Looked up the net and discovered that I had a thyroid condition known as Graves Disease. Was put on treatment - steroids. 2 weeks into the treatment, developed hives. Was brought to hosp in the early hours of the morning and given injection intravenously to bring down swelling. Also sent for xrays. Given new and different set of steroids to take.

Missed my period but thought nothing more of it as my body was going through so many changes (steriods, hives). Finally did a home pregnancy test. Found that I was 8 weeks pregnant. No morning sickness, nausea or any other symptoms.

I know have a beautiful 3 mth old baby girl who brings such love and joy to my husband and me.

What did we do right? Not sure. But do exhaust all avenues - medically (go for 2nd opinions), traditionally, religiously and believe that it is God's will for you to have children. For the Christians among us, God did say, "Go forth and multiply" in the Bible.

You need to claim your right to have children by not giving up in your attempts. Don;t be shy about asking for help and recommendations from everyone you meet.

Also consider adopting. There is a Chinese saying that you need a child in the playground so other children can come along too.

Baby dust to you lovely mothers who long for children! To the Christian mothers who long for children, I will remember you in my prayers.

J

justforgags

I think it is lovely of you to have started this thread. Well done Justforgags!

Also consider adopting. There is a Chinese saying that you need a child in the playground so other children can come along too.

Thx, i tink tis is the best thread to start with cause sometimes we jz dun feel lyk talkin bout tis personal problem to anyone related cause for sure the words will spread ard in negative ways n thr comes all the aunties being so busybody interupting our personal marriage life.. Sorry if tis sound harsh here but tats the fact i tink.. Nw adays i jz hate family gathering cz all my aunties keep on pestering me on wen im gonna hv a kid, i keep on saying if god thinks tat im fit to a mum alrdy den the kid will cum lor.. Moreovr me n hubby wrks irregular hours so no time for each otr.. *SIGH*

I tot of adopting too but my hubby say tat its too early to adopt unless we r married for more then 5 yrs then cn consider adoption.. Nw he say we njoy first.. *SIGH AGAIN*..

wow what a miracle. I ever had chances to carry newborn babies but i m just too scared to do it. When I saw asl6886 "miracle" in this thread, if given a chance again, how i wish this miracle will fall on me. So far, all my colleagues who got married for a year or less, their wives are pregnant liao. Why the baby dust falls on my male colleagues but not me? I m full of envious of them and of course, feel happy that they are going to be dad soon.

J

justforgags

wow what a miracle. I ever had chances to carry newborn babies but i m just too scared to do it. When I saw asl6886 "miracle" in this thread, if given a chance again, how i wish this miracle will fall on me. So far, all my colleagues who got married for a year or less, their wives are pregnant liao. Why the baby dust falls on my male colleagues but not me? I m full of envious of them and of course, feel happy that they are going to be dad soon.

i tink our QUEUE number given by god nt up yet.. hehe.. tots of the day;)

26JMC

i kept on reading on forum that those who had miscarriage, will get pregnant quite fast. right now, i am patiently waiting for my womb to rest and mense to come..then i will chiong! hahahaa

J

justforgags

i kept on reading on forum that those who had miscarriage, will get pregnant quite fast. right now, i am patiently waiting for my womb to rest and mense to come..then i will chiong! hahahaa

yes!! jiayou to u!!

MsKoh1973

I had an abortion in Jan becos my bb was abnormal, rested for few months........I have never loss heart, I am going to "start wk" again next week............

My Mens just over...........last week, feeding my husband tonic to get ready...........

26JMC

ladies, i misplaced my hospital mc ... anyone has any idea whether i can get duplicate copy from hopsital again>? dunno where i put liao..alamak...
justforgags, u also jiayou! by the way, ur SO got eat folic acid? read that hubby should eat also.... any idea/???
Mskoh, what tonic ur hubby take?

J

justforgags

ladies, i misplaced my hospital mc ... anyone has any idea whether i can get duplicate copy from hopsital again>? dunno where i put liao..alamak...
justforgags, u also jiayou! by the way, ur SO got eat folic acid? read that hubby should eat also.... any idea/???
Mskoh, what tonic ur hubby take?
my DH went for his company routine chk up at raffles medical n told the doc tt he's been tryin to conceive for 8-9mths alrdy but still to no avail.. N told the doc tt he went to c the chinese physician who told him to eat the folic acid as well.. The RMG doc commented tt thr is no strong effect on a man consuming folic acid.. But im yet to wait for my DH sperm count result which is tis june n waitin is a killer for us=(.

26JMC

har.. so, the test so long? where to go for such test? like whether the woman's egg or the man's sperm is healthly? whats cost is like?

my DH went for his company routine chk up at raffles medical n told the doc tt he's been tryin to conceive for 8-9mths alrdy but still to no avail.. N told the doc tt he went to c the chinese physician who told him to eat the folic acid as well.. The RMG doc commented tt thr is no strong effect on a man consuming folic acid.. But im yet to wait for my DH sperm count result which is tis june n waitin is a killer for us=(.

J

justforgags

har.. so, the test so long? where to go for such test? like whether the woman's egg or the man's sperm is healthly? whats cost is like?

i was referred frm a polyclinic cz i told them tt i was concern bout my fertility whr i've been tryin for a kid for 9mths nw but to no avail.. So im nw under subsidised rate n its like $50 to do DH sperm chks n for mine i hv to go for blood test n scannings.. Blood test n scanning will cost me ard $40..