WTS: Cool water bottle!

ichiban

looking for a water bottle that can fit ur diaper bag or attach to ur stroller/pram/diaper bag?
looking for a water bottle that filters as u drink?

the Kor Delta/Aura and water Bobble are the answers

I have been selling the Kor
Delta since Dec 2010 and have sold 200 till date. the Kor Aura will be reaching Singapore end April 2011. both has an ergonomically designed handle that can be attached to your stroller/pram/diapher bag with a caribena. it can also fit into your diaper bag

as for the Water Bobble, it will reach singapore in July 2011. it has a filter that allows the water to be filtered of Chlorine as your child drinks!

KOR DELTA

These are the characteristics of the KOR DELTA bottle
1. made from Eastman Tritan a ground-breaking new plastic that is made without Bisphenol-A (BPA) which is the chemical found in the polycarbonate widely used to make reusable waterbottles. BPA is a
hormone disrupter that has been linked to diabetes, cancer,and obesity.
2. has a handle that is easy to hold
3. has a safety catch so that when you drink the capwill not fall back onto your face
4. dishwasher friendly.
5. 100% recyclable

It has a very uique look and is ergonomical.
the Delta version is being sold at World of Sports at
500ml - $36.90
750ml - $39.90

my price is $29 and $32

see this website for what the Kor Delta looks like
http://www.korwater.com/shop/vessels/delta-500/giftset

see this website for a video on the features of the Kor Delta and what
makes it so unique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJE0ZFp6myM

KOR AURA
The KOR AURA is named after the famous Aura River in Finland.
the colours available are black, pink and blue (NO GREEN)

unlike the delta, the Aura has a straight instead of slanted handle and is totally transparent with no white borders.
also it can only be unscrewed to open (no button/safety catch mechanism)

however, what stands out is the new BLACK colour KOR AURA has a threadless spout and a wide opening.

I have attached a photo of the Aura bottle for your perusal.

see this website for more images
http://www.korwater.com/shop/vessels/aura-750

at all World Of Sports outlets, the AURA version is being sold at
500ml - $26.90
750ml - $ 29.90

my price is $21 and $25

I have also set up a facebook fanpage
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip#!/pages/Kor-Hydration-Vessel-not-just-an-ordinary-water-bottle/158936167496329

Water Bobble
www.waterbobble.com
the water bottle that will be in Singaporei n June will be the 560ml version.
this water bottle is unique as there is a filter that removes Chlorine from the water as u drink (purifies the water as drink)
it is makde up of recycled plastic and is BPA free.
the pricing is still not out yet as i am negotiating with the supplier.

PM me if interested=)

Last edited:

marklesaca

Hello!

Do you have an available KOR Delta 750ml?

and do you have an available water bobble already?

thanks!

looking for a water bottle that can fit ur diaper bag or attach to ur stroller/pram/diaper bag?
looking for a water bottle that filters as u drink?

the Kor Delta/Aura and water Bobble are the answers

I have been selling the Kor
Delta since Dec 2010 and have sold 200 till date. the Kor Aura will be reaching Singapore end April 2011. both has an ergonomically designed handle that can be attached to your stroller/pram/diapher bag with a caribena. it can also fit into your diaper bag

as for the Water Bobble, it will reach singapore in July 2011. it has a filter that allows the water to be filtered of Chlorine as your child drinks!

These are the characteristics of the Kor Delta bottle
1. made from Eastman Tritan a ground-breaking new plastic that ismade without Bisphenol-A (BPA)
whichis the chemical found in the polycarbonate widely used to make reusable waterbottles. BPA is a hormone disrupter that has been linked to diabetes, cancer,and obesity.
2. has a handle that is easy to hold
3. has a safety catch so that when you drink the capwill not fall back onto your face
4. dishwasher friendly.
This bottle is100% recyclable (Kors plans to implement their own take-back recycling programto reclaim
the bottles at the end of use).
Also,this company Kor, donates 1% of all sales to a select group of non-profits thatfocuses on water-related issues.

Kor Hydration Vessel Delta was featured in the 2009 SAG Awards® Gala Gift Bags.It also won the
Sustainable Consumer Product Award for the KOR ONE Hydration Vessel at the 2009International Plastics Design Competition.
This water bottle that was featured in Iron Man 2 movie and by numerous Hollywood celebrities like David Beckham.
It has a very uique look and is ergonomical.

This bottle was featured in the latest Iron Man movie by Robert Downing Jr when he drank that special concoction to help with the poison in his body.
celebrities like David Beckham have been spotted carrying them.

see this link for the photos
David Beckham, KOR Water Bottle Discount Code KWS-12330 | Online MLM Business Blog by John Garcia

The Kor Aura is named after the famous Aura River in Finland. the 500ml is going for $21 and the 750ml $25.
the colours available are black, pink and blue.
unlike the delta, the Aura has a straight instead of slanted handle and is totally transparent with no white borders.
also it can only be unscrewed to open (no button/safety catch ...mechanism)
however, what stands out is the new BLACK colour version.
the smoky tinge and a black handle not seen in the other colours or in the Delta.
the Aura has a threadless spout and a wide opening.

Both bottles are now in Singapore at all World Of Sports outlets.

the Delta version
500ml - $36.90
750ml - $39.90

the Aura version
500ml - $26.90
750ml - $ 29.90

I am selling the Delta at $29 and $32; the Aura at $21 and $25.

see this website for what the bottle looks like
KOR Water | KOR Delta (500 mL)

see this website for a video on the features of this bottle and what makes it so unique
YouTube - KOR Water Launches the KOR Delta Hydration Vessel

I have also set up a facebook fanpage
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip#!/pages/Kor-Hydration-Vessel-not-just-an-ordinary-water-bottle/158936167496329

Water Bobble
www.waterbobble.com
the water bottle that will be in Singaporei n June will be the 560ml version.
this water bottle is unique as there is a filter that removes Chlorine from the water as u drink (purifies the water as drink)
it is makde up of recycled plastic and is BPA free.
the pricing is still not out yet as i am negotiating with the supplier.

PM me if interested=)

ichiban

i have just concluded my 6th round of orders soon. have sold ard 250 bottles

have 39 orders for my 7th round of orders now.

ordering by 28 July. will be able to collect AURA and DELTA on the weekend of 30/31 July
as for ONE, coming end July so maybe latest mid August

this is the characteristics of the Kor ONE

1. KOR ONE
This bottle was featured in the latest Iron Man movie by Robert Downing Jr when he drank that special concoction to help with the poison in his body. celebrities like David Beckham have been spotted carrying Kor ONE.

see this link for the photos

http://www.teamwithjohn.com/david-beckham-toting-kor-water-bottle

KOR ONEwas featured in the 2009 SAG Awards® Gala Gift Bags. It also won the Sustainable Consumer Product Award for the Hydration Vessel at the 2009International Plastics Design Competition.

KOR ONE is the flagship bottle.

The KOR ONE has an iconic shape, a thoughtful and ergonomical design as well as surprising features.
it is made from BPA-free Eastman Tritan™,
it features a hinged cap and ice cube-friendly as well as a threadless spout.

the retail price is $55 at world of sports. my price is $44=)

see the YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MQ6Rk3nxA

ichiban

Nope. It means this mass order is already fulfilled and You can collect your bottles by this wkend (except for KOR ONE). If u order after this Thursday, gotta wait for the fulfillment of my next mass order (ie wait for 30bottles). Btw m not bringing in the Bobble. Sorry about that.

sailmorgan

hi I'm interested in the water bobble

i like to buy one the Aura version
500ml - $26.90
750ml - $ 29.90

the Aura version
750ml

i need to go oversea 30 aug 2011

can you let me know or email me how to make payment at sailmorgan@gmail.com