WTS USS Halloween Horror Night 3 Tickets at Discount 2013

Thank you for all purchases.

Meetup available at Toa Payoh or Tampines office hours or Marine Parade at selected timings.

Registered mail comes with proof of delivery receipt and tracking number to track your mail status.

Meetup along MRT line on weekdays lunch hour possible.
Just let me know your convenient MRT station during lunch hour weekdays so we can meet up.

Please refer to the latest post of this thread for the latest pricing.
Please contact 922847 70 any queries or purchases.

Selling USS Halloween Horror Night 3 tickets

Have 12 tickets to sell. These are open date tickets and can be used any day as long the halloween night is available. Expiry is 3rd November 2013

Usual price $68
Selling $58 (minimum 2 tickets purchase)

Sms 9228477zero
Also have other tickets available for sale

Have 12 tickets to sell. These are open date tickets and can be used any day as long the halloween night is available. Expiry is 3rd November 2013

Usual price $68

Sms 9228477zero

Usual price $68

Sms 9228477zero

Usual price $68

Sms 9228477zero

Usual price $68

Sms 9228477zero

sarah22

are these tickets still availble? will they work for tomorrow and i need three!!!! i went to order them lastnight instead i waited now they are all sold out!!! i live in san diego though ...how could i get them?....