Yeast infection .....plz help.... :(

tash

Hi,
i am suffering form yeast infection already used so much tablets and cream but no stable relief ......can anyone please share own experience......how to cure it, it is very painful please help.....some trick to cick it off....please suggest something....
thank u guys..... :(

Last edited:

climsp

try take berries/ berries juice, yogurt. drink more water. change ur panty liner more also. no LM for the time being also

sn0w

Yeast infection should heal pretty fast, should be itchy not painful..i thought i had a yeast infection last year in sep, took meds for 2 months didnt heal, got too painful 1 day i went to kk's a&e 1 night and found out it was something else. Better go for another checkup if it continues:)

Hakida

Hi,my gyn prescribes this medicine to treat my yeast infection Monurol 3g,just need to take one dosage.Fast and effective.Do you mean it.s painful when you pass urine? better to see a gyn ASAP.the last time when I had this infection,it's a Sat,the clinic was closed and by Sun,I had blood when passing urine,damn burning sensation.So to minimize the pain and discomfort before I see my gyn on mon,I went to pharmacy to buy citric effervescent,mix it in water and drink. and pass urine more frequently.

ftlad

Did u c d gynae? If its yeast infection, d gynae shld gv u some inserts. Very useful, will recover after a few days. Yoghurt works for some people but made d infection worse for others. Reduce your sugar intake cuz yeast feeds on sugar.

babyJuan

This sounds like Urine Tract Infection (UTI) more than yeast infection. UTI is painful, YI is itchy, with more discharge than usual.

UTI can eat berries (anti-oxidant), buy Citravescent from Pharmacy & drink.

YI have to see doctor. Eating yogurt helps (more like preventing it from occurring again) but don't think it helps to cure it fast.