Yishun women's clinic at chong pang (Yishun)

Stawberry

Hi what did doctor advise u?maybe u dun eat too much sweet things as wil make bb bigger especially durian,mooncake etc..i will try natural birth with epidural..if cannot then c-sec.u must get prepare for both condition.later will not so panic.relax mummy :)
When i sign up the ladies card,i alr fill in pre admission form.i did indicate room type i want. it depends on availability.i will choose single or 2 bedded room.

Stawberry

When u will go for hospital tour?currently mt alvenia is renovation.can u help me ask a question when the renovation will be complete?hopefully they can complete end of oct.if not must be very noisy.

Chewysee

Doctor never say anything leh. He say baby very healthy only and very active. Haha. I think I will go during mid of Oct or start of it. Will help to ask and tell u:)

Angpq

When u will go for hospital tour?currently mt alvenia is renovation.can u help me ask a question when the renovation will be complete?hopefully they can complete end of oct.if not must be very noisy.
Hi Stawberry,

The renovation is not noisy on 6 sept when I delivered my gal. I stayed in single bedded, don't think is noisy. The environment is good and the nurses are kind and helpful. Only bad thing is difficult to find parking lot due to renov.

Last edited:

Chewysee

can anyone share with me dr chen charges or package?
I think the price increased alr. for mine, when i signed up, consultation plus scanning excluding vitamins is 700. natural 990, c sec i for got but i think is 1100 or more. now they increased 1 or 2 hundred more

Angpq

can anyone share with me dr chen charges or package?
What the price stated here is in jan 2012. For your ref only. His package is $700 include calcium n iron only. His normal delivery is $950. C section is $1800. Hope this help. Perhaps, his may increase in all these.

Enrica

Hi. I'm 33 going 34, married for 4 years, par tor for 11 years and only now that we decided its time to start a family. I'm also aware that i'm in high risk pregnancy. Any recommendation for gynae from Yishun or KTPH?

Chewysee

Enrica:701630 said:
Hi. I'm 33 going 34, married for 4 years, par tor for 11 years and only now that we decided its time to start a family. I'm also aware that i'm in high risk pregnancy. Any recommendation for gynae from Yishun or KTPH?
Go to the chong pang one lor. The one we talking abt the package. So far, in Yishun I only know he is the best liao. Other than that never heard anus feedbacks from other gynaes in Yishun liao

Stawberry

Hi Angpq,

Congrats!! :)
Good to hear that.thks.are u natural birth or c-sec?how much the hospital bill and doctor fee?

Stawberry

What the price stated here is in jan 2012. For your ref only. His package is $700 include calcium n iron only. His normal delivery is $950. C section is $1800. Hope this help. Perhaps, his may increase in all these.
Hi Cheryl,
The package price revised again.the normal delivery is $1100 if i not remember wrongly.u may wish to check with nurse.it depends on when u sign up.Mine package price same with Angpq.i dun understand why the price keep on increasing during the year.government should give more bb bonus to cover the cost.