Zhangde, Radin Mas or River Valley Pri?

mumsietay

Hi, does anyone have feedback on Zhangde, Radin Mas or River Valley Pri sch. may need to volunteer soon to get in the school... :p

on a separate matter, do u think pcf prepares the children adequately for pri 1? am wondering if i should switch to childcare instead???? any parents with kids from pcf previously? Any feedack on how they are coping in pri sch would be greatly appreciated...

snowbear

Not sure about Zhangde or River Valley Pri, but Radin Mas is popular and u'd probably need to do PV to get a chance for your child to get into the sch...

Wasant

Hi, does anyone have feedback on Zhangde, Radin Mas or River Valley Pri sch. may need to volunteer soon to get in the school... :p

on a separate matter, do you think pcf prepares the children adequately for pri 1? am wondering if i should switch to childcare instead???? any parents with kids from pcf previously? Any feedack on how they are coping in pri sch would be greatly appreciated...
My boys are in River Valley pri sch....n so far i think the school is quite good...teacher-wise etc...Radin mas is good too.....it all depends on u...my boys are in pcf n so far so good...no problem in primary school....dun worry too much...