FengShui - zodiac enemy relationship

Sad 33

hi, need advice!
any comments on having harmonize relationship between babies who are born zodiac (chinese horoscope) enemy to daddy or mommy?

Sad 33

hi gobby23,
thanks for yr reply. it's a good idea and i shall do so! :)
but i also want to hear real life experience from any ladies on the forum. however seems like not much response to this...hee...

hi gobby23,
thanks for yr reply. it's a good idea and i shall do so! :)
but i also want to hear real life experience from any ladies on the forum. however seems like not much response to this...hee...
sad33

i have a few examples of parent-child who are suppose to be zodiac good friends but actually not really that good friends hmmm..

example me and my dad (rooster-bull), we suppose to be very very click..... but i everytime quarrel/argue with my dad one.

my hus and his dad (snake-rooster), suppose to be good friends too, but he seldom like to talk to his dad.... sometimes when start to talk, will quarrel/argue too......
and one of my friend's hubby and her father in law --> (snake-bull), the hubby not click with his dad (my friend's father in law) too....

me and my maternal grandma (rooster-rabbit) --> supposed to be zodiac enemies.... but my maternal grandma loved me alot..... i also love her and appreciate everything she did for me....... too bad she passed away ....

hope this information helps....

PetPet

I m quite believe in Horoscope in fact. Cz I can feel the impact if tht horoscope is really an enemy.

Sad 33

Hi Faithmummy,

Heeee..thanks for reply to my this thread. in fact i started this thread after i discussed with u earlier on this matter.

so u mean that yr personal experience is that even those these people are supposed to be zodiac comparable but end up with a lot of tension and quarrel with the other party.

P.S I have a couple of friends your age (rooster) ;D

my grandparents (cow and sheep ) --> supposed to be zodiac enemies.... confirm in fact they bicker all their life..til these day. realy zodiac enemies but tied together...lol...
my cousin and her husband (horse and rat)--> again zodiac enemies, and their marriage is filled with disagreements and bickerings too.
me and dad is (horse and rat) --> again another pair of zodiac enemies..confirm no chemistry. also can't see eye to eye.

me and a close friend (horse and sheep) --> zodiac good friend, and i can confirm this relationship is good! she is kind of my gui ren too. heee...

I also got bullied by a colleague who is my chinese horoscope enemy!!!

perhaps all these things boil down to 8 zhi or yuan feng especialy that really determines the relationship? :)

Hi Pet Pet,
thanks for sharing your experience. like u, i also can feel strongly the impact when the chinese horoscope is an enemy!!!

My husband and my mother in law supposed to be zodiac enemy (rooster - rabbit) but they are fine. My mother in law dote on him than his sister. Maybe its due to being "zhong nan qing nu"?

Me and my father (monkey - rabbit) - super conflict. Cannot even live together. But my husband is rabbit. We have quarrels and all, but so far its normal in a relationship.

Feng shui shifu says that my "gui ren" is sheep, but I cannot tahan my father in law who is sheep. Because he loves to gamble and he smoke in the house when we are all around. I super cannot tahan smokers. I am also not in line with his belief-system. Lets just say our believes are opposite poles of each other. North and south. Same as my father. I find that I always seemed to have issues with fathers or father in law. Maybe because of my inherent distaste of men who cannot take proper care of their family. I just dont like these kind of men.
I guess bad experiences and personaility counts. Because I am a slight feminist. Like my husband believe that married couples must have children else marry for what? Me, on the other hand, directly oppose to this belief. I feel that pregnancy is a choice that a woman make and we should have kids because we love children and want them to compliment our marriage.

So there you go, I think personality and the way we are raise makes a big diff.

I am suppose to be enemies with people who are born in the year of tiger. So far, yes, at work, got conflict with 2, but funny thing is, once we became ex-colleagues, we are fine again as friends! LOL. And my tigeress big boss definitely liked me in my ex company...to the extent that some of my ex colleagues were jealous of me. (Like what the....I can't prevent myself from being somebody's pet right...) But yah, anyway, I left that place because the other people who are supposingly my zodiac friends makes my life utterly difficult!!

sigh...I think reading up on pyschology helps me...makes us understand how to communicate with people efficiently, how to love our children correctly etc. I am sure that makes any turmoil calm :)

Last edited:
i think zodiac enemies may not necessary be enemies.... and zodiac friends may sometimes can't click too

me (rooster) suppose to click with my "dragon" friends..... but so far, i only click with One Dragon friend, the other 3 dragon people (one colleague, one boss, one dancemate) --> i don't really click with them...

but in Sad33 case mentioned above, it really seems to be the case as in zodiac enemies cannot click with each other...
however, in dancingbunny case, it is the opposite.
So it is really hard to Say....

Maybe it also depend on Western Horoscope? as in Taurus, Gemini, Aquarius, libra, Scorpio all those? We may have to see both factors?

But even if we talk about Western horoscope...
i am a Taurus, I am suppose to click with Virgos and Capricorns, However none of my Virgo and Capricorn friends click with me !!!!! On the Contrary, I click with Geminis very well, yet in horoscope study, Taurus not suppose to click with Geminis one....

Strange right.....

and yes, Sad33, to answer your question above.... ya lor.... even those Zodiac Friends can have tension and keep quarrelling le..... Maybe because they know each other too well liao....

Last edited:

Sad 33

My husband and my mother in law supposed to be zodiac enemy (rooster - rabbit) but they are fine. My mother in law dote on him than his sister. Maybe its due to being "zhong nan qing nu"?

Me and my father (monkey - rabbit) - super conflict. Cannot even live together. But my husband is rabbit. We have quarrels and all, but so far its normal in a relationship.

Feng shui shifu says that my "gui ren" is sheep, but I cannot tahan my father in law who is sheep. Because he loves to gamble and he smoke in the house when we are all around. I super cannot tahan smokers. I am also not in line with his belief-system. Lets just say our believes are opposite poles of each other. North and south. Same as my father. I find that I always seemed to have issues with fathers or father in law. Maybe because of my inherent distaste of men who cannot take proper care of their family. I just dont like these kind of men.
I guess bad experiences and personaility counts. Because I am a slight feminist. Like my husband believe that married couples must have children else marry for what? Me, on the other hand, directly oppose to this belief. I feel that pregnancy is a choice that a woman make and we should have kids because we love children and want them to compliment our marriage.

So there you go, I think personality and the way we are raise makes a big diff.

I am suppose to be enemies with people who are born in the year of tiger. So far, yes, at work, got conflict with 2, but funny thing is, once we became ex-colleagues, we are fine again as friends! LOL. And my tigeress big boss definitely liked me in my ex company...to the extent that some of my ex colleagues were jealous of me. (Like what the....I can't prevent myself from being somebody's pet right...) But yah, anyway, I left that place because the other people who are supposingly my zodiac friends makes my life utterly difficult!!

sigh...I think reading up on pyschology helps me...makes us understand how to communicate with people efficiently, how to love our children correctly etc. I am sure that makes any turmoil calm :)
Hi Dancingbunny,
Thanks for sharing your experience!

i like the part on u becoming yr ex-boss pet! lol...btw how do u handle being a pet? share your secret leh...cos it is hard to have normal relationship with your other colleagues.
do u and yr ex-boss even talk a lot on non-company matters and even go out for meals?

in fact i have to same thinking with u on kids. i never feel that kids is essential to make my family complete. that is the reason why after getting married for more than 10yrs then i finally want kid. maybe also due to the fact no supporting in laws as they pissed me off initially when we married and i swear that if i kids, it is because i am doing for husband and myself. and not because of them.

Sad 33

i think zodiac enemies may not necessary be enemies.... and zodiac friends may sometimes can't click too

me (rooster) suppose to click with my "dragon" friends..... but so far, i only click with One Dragon friend, the other 3 dragon people (one colleague, one boss, one dancemate) --> i don't really click with them...

but in Sad33 case mentioned above, it really seems to be the case as in zodiac enemies cannot click with each other...
however, in dancingbunny case, it is the opposite.
So it is really hard to Say....

Maybe it also depend on Western Horoscope? as in Taurus, Gemini, Aquarius, libra, Scorpio all those? We may have to see both factors?

But even if we talk about Western horoscope...
i am a Taurus, I am suppose to click with Virgos and Capricorns, However none of my Virgo and Capricorn friends click with me !!!!! On the Contrary, I click with Geminis very well, yet in horoscope study, Taurus not suppose to click with Geminis one....

Strange right.....

and yes, Sad33, to answer your question above.... ya lor.... even those Zodiac Friends can have tension and keep quarrelling le..... Maybe because they know each other too well liao....
Dear Faithmummy,
ya lor...my experience with dancingbunny is completely the opposite. quite funny so it is very difficult to comment on such things.

LOL faithmummy, I AM A VIRGO!!! I am a true blue virgo with characters of virgo such as high expectations to my own standard, pettiness cos maybe at times too high expectation? and also doing things blindly cos i feel it is right in this manner?
of course people don't see eye to eye to what i feel or do, but it is my own expectation i have for myself!

Hey we two can click right. Taurus and Virog??? lol....we have been 'talking' almost for 1 mth? lol....

Dear Faithmummy,
ya lor...my experience with dancingbunny is completely the opposite. quite funny so it is very difficult to comment on such things.

LOL faithmummy, I AM A VIRGO!!! I am a true blue virgo with characters of virgo such as high expectations to my own standard, pettiness cos maybe at times too high expectation? and also doing things blindly cos i feel it is right in this manner?
of course people don't see eye to eye to what i feel or do, but it is my own expectation i have for myself!

Hey we two can click right. Taurus and Virog??? lol....we have been 'talking' almost for 1 mth? lol....

Dear Sad33

you are Virgo !!
that means you are my horoscope good friend !!!
No wonder we seems so click and have same thinking...

I have many virgos and capricorns friends -- suppose to be my horoscope good friend.... but i never seem to click with them totally..... always have different thinking.... now i finally found one friend really click one which is you.... so glad.... but ironically, we found each other due to M/C ..... maybe it is fate..... but i am really sure we will have a healthy baby again... please don't lose hope....

do you mind sharing who is you and your hubby zodiac enemy?

my hubby zodiac enemy is Tiger because he is snake (but he don't dislike my mum leh)
my zodiac enemy is rabbit because i am rooster (but i also love my maternal grandma leh, she also dote on me very much)

Last edited:

Sad 33

Dear Sad33

you are Virgo !!
that means you are my horoscope good friend !!!
No wonder we seems so click and have same thinking...

I have many virgos and capricorns friends -- suppose to be my horoscope good friend.... but i never seem to click with them totally..... always have different thinking.... now i finally found one friend really click one which is you.... so glad.... but ironically, we found each other due to M/C ..... maybe it is fate..... but i am really sure we will have a healthy baby again... please don't lose hope....

do you mind sharing who is you and your hubby zodiac enemy?

my hubby zodiac enemy is Tiger because he is snake (but he don't dislike my mum leh)
my zodiac enemy is rabbit because i am rooster (but i also love my maternal grandma leh, she also dote on me very much)
Dear Faithmummy,
yes! i am also very grad we found each other on this forum! :) it's really nice getting to know u! however when both of us are caught in a weird situation hor....

i'm a horse so my zodiac enemy is supposed to be rat.
my hubby is pig, so zodiac enemy is snake. that is why i scare to have snake baby.
anyway i will let nature take it course first. unlike the few of u who may want to try soon, i think i will delay another 9mths to 1 yr? my boss was nice enough to give let me go unpaid leave to settle some domestic issues that coped up before my mc. now back to work, i don't want to dis-convenience her so soon! haaa...not very fair to her and company too? but really don't know too....

your hubby's zodiac enemy shld be a pig right? instead of tiger?

Hi Sad33,

LOL...well, I dun really chat that much with my ex-boss, but she openly praise me infront of others during meetings. And that is when you can feel "thousand piercing eyes and needles" stabbing you from all directions.
Buay tahan, what to do? I cannot control what she wants to say right? Yeah, my ex colleagues will suan me lor, say things like, aiayh someone so important lah, your name is everywhere on those presentation slides of "Must have" in events...etc etc.

*roll eyes* *&%@)$&^()#$*&

Just ignore lor. act blur and try to behave and talk to them as normal as possible. But very hard to stay on lah. That is why I left after a while.

I am a scorpio, and strangely, my ex bosses and my supervisor and my mentor, all scorpios. Maybe western horoscope plays a part. And I know some other horoscope cannot get along with scorpios...because we sting?! hahaha

Dear Faithmummy,
yes! i am also very grad we found each other on this forum! :) it's really nice getting to know u! however when both of us are caught in a weird situation hor....

i'm a horse so my zodiac enemy is supposed to be rat.
my hubby is pig, so zodiac enemy is snake. that is why i scare to have snake baby.
anyway i will let nature take it course first. unlike the few of u who may want to try soon, i think i will delay another 9mths to 1 yr? my boss was nice enough to give let me go unpaid leave to settle some domestic issues that coped up before my mc. now back to work, i don't want to dis-convenience her so soon! haaa...not very fair to her and company too? but really don't know too....

your hubby's zodiac enemy shld be a pig right? instead of tiger?
oh Snake enemy is pig ah? i all along thought it is tiger.... because i read somewhere that it mentioned tiger...
however, after you mention here, i go and check.... it is indeed Pig, not tiger....
that means all along i misunderstood..... hmmm....

if you are a horse, you can try for a horse baby hehehe .... horse & horse are both good friends too...
You can start TTC in June 2013, so that you will have a good chance to have horse baby.....
I heard that horse babies are very Smart....

you will have from now until June to Tiao Yang your health...
all the best to you, my dear friend !!!

Sad 33

oh Snake enemy is pig ah? i all along thought it is tiger.... because i read somewhere that it mentioned tiger...
however, after you mention here, i go and check.... it is indeed Pig, not tiger....
that means all along i misunderstood..... hmmm....

if you are a horse, you can try for a horse baby hehehe .... horse & horse are both good friends too...
You can start TTC in June 2013, so that you will have a good chance to have horse baby.....
I heard that horse babies are very Smart....

you will have from now until June to Tiao Yang your health...
all the best to you, my dear friend !!!
Dear Faithmummy,
Lol....yes pig is snake's enemy! no doubt on it.
btw we can have indirect enemies too. maybe tiger is your hubby's indirect enemy.
i got to find out this when i chance a card flipper that tells me things quite true. cos my husband's sis always bully me and so strange this card flipper ask me to avoid this chinese zodiac animal as it creates lots of trouble for me. this woman is not my direct enemy so after this incident, i start to think of it as 'indirect' zodiac enemy. ...but it does create endless trouble for me.

horse babies very smart? heee.e... i dunno leh. i am a horse and i don't find myself particularly intelligent. lol.
ya really if want, have to wait past june 2013. really 1 more year to go hor...so long...

Sad 33

Hi Sad33,

LOL...well, I dun really chat that much with my ex-boss, but she openly praise me infront of others during meetings. And that is when you can feel "thousand piercing eyes and needles" stabbing you from all directions.
Buay tahan, what to do? I cannot control what she wants to say right? Yeah, my ex colleagues will suan me lor, say things like, aiayh someone so important lah, your name is everywhere on those presentation slides of "Must have" in events...etc etc.

*roll eyes* *&%@)$&^()#$*&

Just ignore lor. act blur and try to behave and talk to them as normal as possible. But very hard to stay on lah. That is why I left after a while.

I am a scorpio, and strangely, my ex bosses and my supervisor and my mentor, all scorpios. Maybe western horoscope plays a part. And I know some other horoscope cannot get along with scorpios...because we sting?! hahaha
Hi DancingBunny,
LOL...or maybe your boss does indeed hate u? cos zodiac enemy? then she purposely make u the target of dislike by making u a pet? so u will be arrowed by others? heeee.... i am just thinking of different perspective...hope u don't mind.

That's why working life is always very difficult...esp when people just want to make living, some people just get jealous and want to create politics...i understd what u mean as i was a victim previously too. hope your new job is wonderful...

if u born in year of snake, then u can double sting. lol....

from what u says western horoscope really does play a part. i will go look into my nearly relationships too to detect this. :D

Ya…. I think there is indirect enemy…. Because I read certain website, they did state different enemies from other websites. All Along I thought we only have One enemy in the Chinese Horoscope.

Ya June 2013 is One year apart…. But Come to think of it… it is Not so bad afterall, because you have One year To rebuild your Health. Once your Health is back, you can have your healthy baby which is also not a Snake…. One Stone kill two Birds.

Sad 33

Ya…. I think there is indirect enemy…. Because I read certain website, they did state different enemies from other websites. All Along I thought we only have One enemy in the Chinese Horoscope.

Ya June 2013 is One year apart…. But Come to think of it… it is Not so bad afterall, because you have One year To rebuild your Health. Once your Health is back, you can have your healthy baby which is also not a Snake…. One Stone kill two Birds.
Hopefully my body is ready 1 year later... i am rather scared after this event...dunno about u but even when i just preg, perhaps around from 2 wks onward on the preg (i know it is very early) but i already have very bad preg symptoms such as extreme backaches, bowel problems (sometimes diarrhea, sometimes constipation), puking like symptom..... i think the extra backaches are the worst, probably my heath is really bad that is why everything goes wrong. i dunno if i can grow strong?

Hopefully my body is ready 1 year later... i am rather scared after this event...dunno about u but even when i just preg, perhaps around from 2 wks onward on the preg (i know it is very early) but i already have very bad preg symptoms such as extreme backaches, bowel problems (sometimes diarrhea, sometimes constipation), puking like symptom..... i think the extra backaches are the worst, probably my heath is really bad that is why everything goes wrong. i dunno if i can grow strong?
during my pregnancy, my symptoms are VERY VERY VERY Tired.... everyday just feel like sleeping and do nothing.
and when i walk, very very "Chuan"
so i think confirm it is my health not good , thats why cannot carry the baby to full term
U don't worry, ok ? After One year, your health definitely will get better !!! in fact TCM can make us better within six months....
as long as u listen to doctor's advice, and avoid all the bad food that she advise not to eat, One year, u will be a better person in health !!

Sad 33

during my pregnancy, my symptoms are VERY VERY VERY Tired.... everyday just feel like sleeping and do nothing.
and when i walk, very very "Chuan"
so i think confirm it is my health not good , thats why cannot carry the baby to full term
U don't worry, ok ? After One year, your health definitely will get better !!! in fact TCM can make us better within six months....
as long as u listen to doctor's advice, and avoid all the bad food that she advise not to eat, One year, u will be a better person in health !!
YEAH!....u remind me of the super tiredness which i too experience. i was practically sleeping 10-12hrs a day...no joke as i was on leave during that period of time. really very tired with all those unpleasant symptoms.

btw, my friend, i really need to warn u about chinese Barley. I was talking to TCM for revisit and discussing about Barley. She told me as what a medical hall told me previously that Barley water is no joke during first trimester. cos people i mention to (in 1 thread) do not believe Barley must be abstain esp the first 3 mths. This is the 2nd person who says cannot. She told me Barley will cause bb to be washed out.... so pls don't drink any barley water when time comes ok.

Yes...i hope i definitely have better health soon but my 3th visit to this $13 doctor but things seem to be progressing very slowly as in fact i didn't notice my health better and backache, knee cap weakness are still there and the sharp pain at 1 pt of knee still recur on and off.....
TCM medication takes so long to take effect? any idea?