Turn your old stuff into your kid’s greatest treasure. What a great way to show how to save and to recycle!
1. A phone book changes into a cool pen and pencil holder.
2. A shoe holder makes a perfect car organizer.
3. A garden basket doubles as toy storage.
4. A suitcase turns into a quaint dollhouse.
5. A spice rack makes a great shelf for kids’ books.
6. A dress shirt DIYs into an adorable baby dress.
7. A soap dispenser transforms into a water balloon pump.
8. An entertainment center DIYs into an epic play kitchen.
9. A collared shirt adapts into a stylish baby bib.
10. An entertainment center modifies into a dress up closet.
SHARE your recycling ideas, too, Mums!
This article is originally published on Buzzfeed.com