Any1 EDD in May 09?

Caroltpl

wow...there seems to be alot of us not working...but work its better...got nothing to do at home and i will think too much...

wow...there seems to be alot of us not working...but work its better...got nothing to do at home and i will think too much...
ya actually its very true. sometimes nothing to do will tend to think weird stuff? but although im a sahm, ive got my 16mth+ girl to bug me!!! arghhh!!
God. & i feel that im so short tempered now. haiz. =( easily fed up. feel so bad to my girl.

Caroltpl

ya actually its very true. sometimes nothing to do will tend to think weird stuff? but although im a sahm, ive got my 16mth+ girl to bug me!!! arghhh!!
God. & i feel that im so short tempered now. haiz. =( easily fed up. feel so bad to my girl.

oh....I think she will bug on you because mainly you have ur second baby...As this is my first pregnancy, alot of things im still in confusion stage ended up I will have nightmares....

oh....I think she will bug on you because mainly you have ur second baby...As this is my first pregnancy, alot of things im still in confusion stage ended up I will have nightmares....
well last time i was like u too. 1st time mum will tend to be more anxious & worry that they cant take good care of the newborn. But dont worry. u will be a good mother. theres a chinese saying chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zi.
Im the youngest @ hm, never carried any bb b4. know nuts abt bb. slowly pick up the skill when i brought bb back home. When i tried to carry my girl in the hospital(nurse just push bb to me n left), when i tried carrying her, i almost dropped her. =.=!
When i tried bathin her aft my nanny left, my girl almost slippedl into the water too. so u see, my 1st bb is like my guinea pig. poor thing.. =(

Caroltpl

Hehe...so practise makes perfect then...anyway i just came back from the Expo mother and baby fair...very crowded full of people...but i manage to get some of my stuffs there...u going??

Catty

Hehe...so practise makes perfect then...anyway i just came back from the Expo mother and baby fair...very crowded full of people...but i manage to get some of my stuffs there...u going??
Can share the items they selling and prices over there, is it very attractive? :err:

Catty

This my 3rd pregnancy but from what you say seems is not working on me leh cos now my 2nd DD "don't want" me liao.. Every fri after work will fetch her back to my place but everytime she saw me and my DH, as if like she saw ghost or monster like that, when we manage to cheat her back than she will cry till like we kidnap her and abuse her like that.. :embarrassed:

Caroltpl

Bought some baby toys at booth A05 which is quite cheap which is less than $8 each....there's various items with different pricing...very crowded in this booth everyone is grabbing...nearly fainted...

i bought baby cot (booth B03) at $269 with free 4" mattress, bedding sets (looney tunes design worth: $99) and musical mobile (include delivery and installation)...and i bought BPA free bottles 3 for $15 (for her when she can drink more ounces of milk, bought avent bottle for her earlier)

Another booth (Name:babysafe E01 to E04) i bought baby latex pillow at $12.50 (usual at $17.50), my hubby said support very good for the baby...they sell pooh fitted sheet and some other designs too..Fitted sheet at $19.00, pillow case at $7.00, bolster case at $6.00...(i think this items are not very cheap but bought it because of the designs)...i bought baby jack pillow for easier breast feeding that i put around my waist and rest baby on top...other then that when she grow up and learn to sit we can use the support pillow behind the baby..$39.00 (usual price at $59) with free disney case worth $29..

Baby booties ( i can't remember the booth nos.) selling 0-3mths size at 3 for $5.00 and there's more inside sellng at 3 for $7.50..

I bought baby sarong cos looks useful when the lady demonstarted and at the same time if im outside can cover up and breasfeed my baby...$40 for deluxe range material..there 3 different ranges (Cotton material at $35 and silk material at $45)

There's booth on blood cord banking, avent, huggies, drypers pampers (newborn 2 pks for $15), and there's some booth selling maternity wear, full month cake package and alot more...

Catty

Okok.. Thanks for sharing.. Hope can get battery operated breast pump at very cheap price.. :001_302:

Caroltpl

Okok.. Thanks for sharing.. Hope can get battery operated breast pump at very cheap price.. :001_302:
Catty...today i came across straits times selling medala mini eletric breast pump at $139 usual $190++...either at amk hub or novena sq....

ger-mummy

I also juz back from Expo, goes with my mil & hubby. Din bought much as most of the thing i alr bought @ kidzloft sales le... Only buy pureen pamper $12 (66's) pureen bb head-toe $14 (3 bottles) nappy cream and pureen detergent $9.90 (2bottles)... Pureen booth many ppl also

LoVeS

Same here my 22mths old ds always bug n irritate me~

ger-mummy

U mummies still got dd & ds to bug... i so boring at home no one bug at me haha... tummy getting bigger/heavier make me feel so lazy & tired to go out. Juz dunno y my mil always ask me go out walk walk.. i noe is good to walk so can hv smooth delivery but i really feel so tire. Everytime i go out shopping, either look for place to seat & relax my leg or searching for ladies... Haiz... really so sian

Caroltpl

U mummies still got dd & ds to bug... i so boring at home no one bug at me haha... tummy getting bigger/heavier make me feel so lazy & tired to go out. Juz dunno y my mil always ask me go out walk walk.. i noe is good to walk so can hv smooth delivery but i really feel so tire. Everytime i go out shopping, either look for place to seat & relax my leg or searching for ladies... Haiz... really so sian
hehe...me too got nobody to bug on me...but have my mum to bug on me cos me n hubby staying with her she is taking care of me....by the way i don't feel heavy but there some stretching pain that makes me stop walking...is it common to have that kind of stretching feeling at the tummy?

ger-mummy

actually i wanna go out shopping coz stay at hm my mil will ask me to eat this & that almost every hour or ask if i hungry le mah den she cook... when i told her i not hungry she said "huh? not hungry meh u dun wan to eat but the bb wan to eat." i really not hungry how to eat, wan my tummy burst ar, siao... But now really feel lazy go out also scare ppl knock on me.

Last week i out with my hubby to bugis, too many ppl le i almost knock down by a passer-by. Haiz... no sorry but kena stared at. (think i am monster or alien)

LoVeS

How can it b gd to haf ds or dd bugging? Can u imagine u alone alrdy feeling so tired furthermore we need to take care of them? AhhhhHHH~hh sumtimes how i wish i can haf a break a day or 2 so tat i can rest properly my back~

ger-mummy

ya... think so. I think human are likdat lah... when no one bug feel bore, got ds/dd bug will be busy... haha... juz njoy bah...

LoVeS

ya... think so. I think human are likdat lah... when no one bug feel bore, got ds/dd bug will be busy... haha... juz njoy bah...
It so hard to enjoy as my ds like to SLAM his body onto my tummy~ Ds kena beat by DH quite a few times bcoz of tis~ Sumore my lower back hurt so much recently which makes me really feel like breaking my own back :embarrassed:

ger-mummy

It so hard to enjoy as my ds like to SLAM his body onto my tummy~ Ds kena beat by DH quite a few times bcoz of tis~ Sumore my lower back hurt so much recently which makes me really feel like breaking my own back :embarrassed:
ur ds to young to noe anything about how dangerous to slam his body onto ur tummy, beat him also no use... try to tell ur ds. My nephew also like dis, when see me he will cling on me or wan me to play with him. He play very rough, but no choice lah below 3 yr old they dunno much abt it...

If ur DH beat ds, will only cause ur ds hate ur dd when born...