Any1 EDD in May 09?

lilprecious

Hi Carolptl, a friend just delivered in Mt A a mth ago, just wanna share her experience with you. The hospital is rather old and for her delivery, they had to go thru 2 faulty vaccuum for sucking her baby out before switching to forceps... So, I would definitely recommend TMC :)

forbearing

oh yah.. just want to know, do u mommies still buy the breast pumps even if ure not leaking yet? I'm in my 31 week now, and there's no signs of leaking or watsoever. So i'm still contemplating whether to buy or not.. ?
me too.. am into my 31th week too but also no signs of leaking..
it kinda bother me.. scare that i wont have milk for my DS..
but am buying the pump just in case.
:embarrassed:

LoVeS

Hi Carolptl, a friend just delivered in Mt A a mth ago, just wanna share her experience with you. The hospital is rather old and for her delivery, they had to go thru 2 faulty vaccuum for sucking her baby out before switching to forceps... So, I would definitely recommend TMC :)
Actually the building itself look old but i find the ward inside r pretty ok n in fact i find it really cosy~ I believe not everyone will haf gd experience at diff hospital but most of the time MT A gotten raves on it~:tlaugh:

ger-mummy

Actually the building itself look old but i find the ward inside r pretty ok n in fact i find it really cosy~ I believe not everyone will haf gd experience at diff hospital but most of the time MT A gotten raves on it~:tlaugh:
yes, i agree with LOVES. Everyone of us got different expectation to the hospital... Like my cousin recommend Mt.A, uncle & aunt & my mum recommend KKH, ex-col recommend NUH...

norfen

me too.. am into my 31th week too but also no signs of leaking..
it kinda bother me.. scare that i wont have milk for my DS..
but am buying the pump just in case.
:embarrassed:

really? which brand are u buying?
so many out there, and spoilt for choice! :nah:

forbearing

really? which brand are u buying?
so many out there, and spoilt for choice! :nah:
yes..i think i might go for ameda lactaline..
their review like not bad.. will go to taka this weekend to check if they got any good deal for pumps anot.. if not then i'll get it from BMSG.
what about you?:tlaugh:

FannieMum

my edd is 6 may at thomson medical.

anyone oso ard the same week at thomson?

mine is first bb (gal)..it seems this bull yr a lot of ppl expecting little gals :>

bought quite a bit of stuff already, glass bottles/clothes/diapers.. realli excited and oso scared of the pain :p

Maternity Pad

Its really funny. Maternity pad mostly dont have wings type. I got myself the kotex maternity loop. Actually aft i deliver, nurse @ TMC actually stack 2 pads @ my undies to make it longer!!!! LOL!!!! Its so funny cos i never wear pad like this b4. I also got the kotex self adhesive pad but i think loop is good enough + super cheap(as we change pad like super super often. i rem 1st day aft delivery, its super bloody.!!! After abt 1week+, i can switch to those normal pad with wings as the blood is lesser already.

Hospital stay
i personally like TMC alot!!! due to the nice soup they offer esp the papaya fish soup!!! hee...
Went for my check up yesterday n clinic staff already start booking ward already although im in my 31 weeks only...
Opted for 2 bedded. Heard TMC has increased in the number of rooms for 4 bedded(ready in march09) so chances of upgrading is very little. in 2007 oct i opted for 4 bedded. Dont know is i super lucky or what i really ganna 4 bedded. In the end, super noisy. cannot tahan, complain to gynae n she help me get upgrade.. AHHH n they increase the price by 200bucks!!!! compared to my 2007 package!!!!

ger-mummy

ya... there is an increase in 4 bedded after renovation... i bought the loop type, still fig out how to use it... will it stain the panties? Wonder:Dancing_confused:

forbearing

my edd is 6 may at thomson medical.

anyone oso ard the same week at thomson?

mine is first bb (gal)..it seems this bull yr a lot of ppl expecting little gals :>

bought quite a bit of stuff already, glass bottles/clothes/diapers.. realli excited and oso scared of the pain :p

hey mine too..
EDD 6th may at thomson..am expecting a boy..

mayb will be able to bump into each other..haha:001_302:

LOve
thought you will be going to thomson? :err:

november

I'll also be delivering at tmc but haven't booked yet!

Anyone here knows how much difference for 2 / 4 bedded at tmc? And the total cost and cash upfront for c-sect there?

thank you!