March Hols Beach Gathering!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuaeil

ehh ya ya! my girl do that also... if i flip a magazine with baby photos there and she will chuckle n scream happily as if seeing best friend ...haha..

and yes infront of mirror also she would chuckle on her own image... funny ah! haha..

but if she looking at real babies sumtime she just stare at them like scared...

later i want to take photo with all the same age baby haha.... must be fun.. who else hv 7mth baby?
mine mine is 6 mth, one mth different.:tlaugh:

autumn82

Wow! Got 2 meimeis for DS to play wif! *giggles* He will show his "killer" smile if he's in happy mood.:wong15:..:blaugh::blaugh:

January84

dar dar, babe, and all mamas, cant go tml liao...
DS high temp since last night and its on and off now....

was so excited that he can get to meet new friends.... and now he has to stay at home... =( so sad..

CanCanMum

I was floating at ECP beach when I was 5mths old wor.. But nowadays the sea not very suitable. But tot of letting DS feel the water... *wicked tot* :tlaugh:
difficult to swim nowadays liao lo....the beach got those safety rubber chains liao...seldom see pple swimming le...let alone babies....

CanCanMum

ladies, hope sunday not raining whole day like today...

and since my gal nap time starting at 10am to 12pm, so will sms once dd wake up ok?:tlaugh:

my gal dun wan to feel the sea water or even sand... last time we took her to sentosa she dun wan to get out from her stroller lei... i already spread picnic mat but she crying2 prefer inside stroller with fan on hehhe... so hope on sunday she's in happy mood...hehhee

Weather Forecast for Singapore from 11PM 14-03-2009 till MD 15-03-2009
Cloudy.
Temperature:​
24 to 30 degrees Celsius
Relative Humidity:​
70 to 95 percent
High Tide:​
2.9 m at 01:09 am .

CanCanMum

Wow! Got 2 meimeis for DS to play wif! *giggles* He will show his "killer" smile if he's in happy mood.:wong15:..:blaugh::blaugh:
my sonnie oso got killer smile...lols

after his hair grow longer den got la....now bo tak how to attract girls?

CanCanMum

dar dar, babe, and all mamas, cant go tml liao...
DS high temp since last night and its on and off now....

was so excited that he can get to meet new friends.... and now he has to stay at home... =( so sad..
its ok la dardar...

kids health more important...

we sure will have MORE gatherings to come de la...hahaha...dun worry....

or maybe next round go your house beta...sure can make it de~how how?

CanCanMum

Despite all the last minute cannot make its, we had an enjoyable sunday at the beach. Oops it rained at about 1.30pm.....haiz.....why? heeee.....

Autumns boy is so cute! hahahahahhaha

And my sonnie has 'bonded' with Autumns gal.....bhahahahhaa....."Jie Jie, jie jie, all the time...." :p

And my tent has been put to great use!!! Thanks to chuaeils DH for setting up the tent......heeee

Chuaeil's gal is soOOOooo Chubby!!!

Heres some photos....one at a time okie.

Attachments

pigletgal81

Wow... seems that there is so much fun. A pity i missed it. Myself and my son got flu and not nice to go in case pass to any one.

Will try to make it the next time there is any gathering again. :tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

hi all, i'm so regret can't make it there :embarrassed::embarrassed:

i blame it to my dh boss ask him to supervise delivery on SUNDAY..geez!!! n in the end hv to finish the satay myself! geezz!

by the time my dh back then its raining... really not meant to go one!

January84

its ok la dardar...

kids health more important...

we sure will have MORE gatherings to come de la...hahaha...dun worry....

or maybe next round go your house beta...sure can make it de~how how?

choy!!! don want him sick again la! come my house also no problem. babe say u this weedend not free huh.. me last week of mar cannot, DH bd.

babe say don mind go beach again... :001_302:

babymoon

haha.. those kids seems enjoyable! have fun hoh! at last how many family attended the gathering? feel like many cannot make it last minute?

raining that day? Msia hot like hell~~~

autumn - your gal gal very sexy li~
cancanmum - your boy boy very happy hoh.. but y not swimsuit de? i remember he got a photo wearing de~

chuaeils also joined you all? but how come no photo of her and her kids de? hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.