MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa_ng

haha ... when I was preggy with DS 1 & 2, there was no cravings but nowadays dunno why, keep having cravings for different types of food, today is bobo chacha ... went to my favourite store to buy but was closed.
siao liao, waistline growing little by little each day :embarrassed:
You preg?? :001_302:

princessminn

haha ... when I was preggy with DS 1 & 2, there was no cravings but nowadays dunno why, keep having cravings for different types of food, today is bobo chacha ... went to my favourite store to buy but was closed.
siao liao, waistline growing little by little each day :embarrassed:
i dun really have craving.juz sometimes.
nowadays is lik nvr eat full de lo.

lisa_ng

No lah ... my 2 rascals are keeping me very busy when I am home.

No plans for the 3rd one, anyway still expressing ( no menses )
oh hehe i see your post 'waistline growing little by little each day'
so har tot of asking in a nicer way if you are preg. whahaha

MsPlumpy

oh hehe i see your post 'waistline growing little by little each day'
so har tot of asking in a nicer way if you are preg. whahaha
hahaha...every time when I finished expressing after lunch, I feel hungry and I start to eat again...

Instead of losing weight, I put on more, can feel that the pants are getting tighter each day :embarrassed:

lisa_ng

hahaha...every time when I finished expressing after lunch, I feel hungry and I start to eat again...

Instead of losing weight, I put on more, can feel that the pants are getting tighter each day :embarrassed:
i heard OL have higher chance of tummy getting bigger leh.
are you one of those who sits down most of the time during work?

mayb nothing to do with the food intake.
so har dun worry can continue to eat more de. *more food pics please*

my pants don't get tight even though my tummy can be expandable at times. all thanks to my powerful washing machine. :001_302:

autumn82

my pants don't get tight even though my tummy can be expandable at times. all thanks to my powerful washing machine. :001_302:
I dink u belong to those super eat wat also won't put on type.. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

MsPlumpy

true lah ... practically sitting down all the time. Worst, whenever I go on biz trip, usually will have dinner with customer and end up eating too much, every trip sure to gain weight.

I am the type, drink water also can gain weight one... :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Main focus now is to lose weight .... jia you ... :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

autumn82

true lah ... practically sitting down all the time. Worst, whenever I go on biz trip, usually will have dinner with customer and end up eating too much, every trip sure to gain weight.

I am the type, drink water also can gain weight one... :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Main focus now is to lose weight .... jia you ... :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
:tlaugh::tlaugh:^10

I dink... my main focus now is to sleep. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

lisa_ng

jia you !!

eh dun drink too much carbonated drinks.

lisa_ng

Yo.... Working just came back.... :tlaugh:
oh want to know more about the durian trip.
told hb le, will be interested to go. most likely whole family goin including my mum and the rest. if before mid june will have more members goin. but har i not familiar with desaru de. hehe

almond

oh want to know more about the durian trip.
told hb le, will be interested to go. most likely whole family goin including my mum and the rest. if before mid june will have more members goin. but har i not familiar with desaru de. hehe
no problem. will be updating whatever new info i have here. i'm also going to bring my whole family there... :tlaugh:

desaru quite a okie resort... not familiar nevermind... the most we get lost together... Lol!!

lisa_ng

no problem. will be updating whatever new info i have here. i'm also going to bring my whole family there... :tlaugh:

desaru quite a okie resort... not familiar nevermind... the most we get lost together... Lol!!
LOST!!! in the sea or forest... or mayb juz lost in the fruit farm. hehe

eh.. ask you ar.. before mid june have durians there?
is it the farm where they have animals like goat, bees and honey shown on tv?
you going to stay for the night or day trip oni? how much is it per pax?

Status
Not open for further replies.