Frequent headache n many dreams at nite

xueting09

Hi, i wonder do all mummy experience this. I have frequent headache esp thos kind of hot n stuffy weather. I can have many many dreams at night, and this make me feel so tired in the day time.

apollo

i suffered from bad headache since 1st tri to end of 2nd tri.. i often hav to take panadol to ease the pain cos sometimes it's really too painful for me and i can only lie on the bed, cannot move, once move will trigger the headache... if ur headache is v severe, visit a GP or let ur gynae noe... but frm what i noe, headache is also one of the pregnancy symptons.. =D

woofy55

what is your dreams about?? hopefully not nightmares. i all along have a lot of dreams and some need to run around (VERY FAST) - heard it's running away from something in reality (duno from what??!!). also very tiring... :(

apollo

oh ya.. for dreams huh.. the only 1 bothering me was; i dreamt of my BB Boy become BB Girl and the gynae told me "eh ur boy become girl leh...how ah?" LOL!

siongnelly

dear mummies, according to nutrition.... lack of calcium and vit b will lead to headache, bad dream even insomnia....

wasabimei

ya. i hv headache when i do not have good sleep the previous night and that is usually caused by weird dreams. i kept dreaming too. dont know why. and my hubby decide to switch position with me on bed. and i dream lesser. coincidence.. maybe?

Stan

i dont really have headache but i have funny dreams... always abt the baby!! must be too anxious!!

cui_er

I have been having weird dreams even before the pregnancy test showed positive. Till now, still having weird dreams. A lot of violent dreams, some are funny dreams and some very weird ones. Then in between the dreams, keep getting up to go toilet, so in all I must say I'm really really tired... >.<

So far I have experienced headaches but dreams...I don't think so.
My headaches were quite bearable, didn't want to keep popping pills so whenever I got headache I'll just drink more water then rest in bed.

izanyzam

Im so scared to even take Panadol for my headaches...I just grit my teeth and bear it out till it goes away..But i found that after i eat something,it actually helps so i dont know if low blood sugar is the cause of my headaches or could it be high blood pressure..:err: Because my blood pressure is always high wen i visit my family GP but when i visit my gynae,i was assured that my blood pressure is fine..Maybe my GP's bp monitor spoil la..!!!

Talking about dreams,i often have a few which are just weird and stooopid..!! Some are also scary and i will wake up in a sweat and my heart beating wildly..!! dats why i sometimes feel blessed to have to wake up in the middle of the night to go toilet..at least it "saved" me from my scary nightmares..!!

apollo

Im so scared to even take Panadol for my headaches...I just grit my teeth and bear it out till it goes away..But i found that after i eat something,it actually helps so i dont know if low blood sugar is the cause of my headaches or could it be high blood pressure..:err: Because my blood pressure is always high wen i visit my family GP but when i visit my gynae,i was assured that my blood pressure is fine..Maybe my GP's bp monitor spoil la..!!!

Talking about dreams,i often have a few which are just weird and stooopid..!! Some are also scary and i will wake up in a sweat and my heart beating wildly..!! dats why i sometimes feel blessed to have to wake up in the middle of the night to go toilet..at least it "saved" me from my scary nightmares..!!
tt time whenever my headache is very severe tt i wanna knock my head to the wall, my mum get get the BP machine to "test" for me but all times okay leh.. in fact abit lower lo... whenever i hav nightmares, i pray hard tt i will only wake up in the morning cos if wake up during midnight for toilet, i will be so scare to step out of my room lo.. :tlaugh:

uddermummy

according to pregnancy books, it's normal for pregnant women to have a lot of dreams, even disturbing ones. i guess it's because of our excitement, anxiety etc over the pregnancy.

i used to have v weird dreams when pregnant

tinklish

same! i m v. bad headache every single day, without fail. Like many of u girls, i refused to take any panadol. Decided to endure all pain/discomfort for the better of my baby.. Since doc said my blood pressure was fine, he claims it might be due to stress..hahaha..

snowbear

Read that it's normal for pregnant women to have many dreams. I used to have many dreams too and always very shack in the morning but still have to go and work... :D

stonston

i used to get very bad headaches too.
I took extra B vits (cos happen tt i am very lethargic also) on top of the multivits gynae gave. headache went away :)
gynae told me to drink 100plus or H-two-O when got headache cos the electrolytes in the isotonic drinks can help ease headache.

if u r superstitious (believe in fengshui), try changing direction which u sleep in or swap places with hb. some ppl believe tt ur fengshui will change during pregnancy so gotta change sleeping position/location. no harm giving it a try.

izanyzam

tt time whenever my headache is very severe tt i wanna knock my head to the wall, my mum get get the BP machine to "test" for me but all times okay leh.. in fact abit lower lo... whenever i hav nightmares, i pray hard tt i will only wake up in the morning cos if wake up during midnight for toilet, i will be so scare to step out of my room lo.. :tlaugh:
Yup dat happens to me too..Sometimes when i wake up from a nightmare and have to go toilet,i will pee with the door open..!!! Hahahahah.. :shyxxx:

apollo

Yup dat happens to me too..Sometimes when i wake up from a nightmare and have to go toilet,i will pee with the door open..!!! Hahahahah.. :shyxxx:
sometimes when i realli too scare, i'll wake my hubby up.. poor him gonna drag himself up to acc me to the toilet.. LOL!

yakii

i am in my 2nd tri already and the headache starts not that long ago..every single day when i had too many dreams in the nite..cant sleep well...during the day will have v v bad headache..trying not to take panadol...but will panadol harm the baby?

tinklish

i used to get very bad headaches too.
I took extra B vits (cos happen tt i am very lethargic also) on top of the multivits gynae gave. headache went away :)
gynae told me to drink 100plus or H-two-O when got headache cos the electrolytes in the isotonic drinks can help ease headache.

if u r superstitious (believe in fengshui), try changing direction which u sleep in or swap places with hb. some ppl believe tt ur fengshui will change during pregnancy so gotta change sleeping position/location. no harm giving it a try.
is it true that 100plus can help? will the drink harm the baby in any way..im havin terrible headache plus 100plus is my fav drink! haha.. so must double check before start drinking :)

apollo

i am in my 2nd tri already and the headache starts not that long ago..every single day when i had too many dreams in the nite..cant sleep well...during the day will have v v bad headache..trying not to take panadol...but will panadol harm the baby?
according to my GP and gyane, panadol is the safest pain killer for pregnancy.. BUT do take only those normal panadol and NOT panadol flu or extra...

frankly, i do take panadol when my headache was so severe that i can only lie on the bed and feel lik vomiting...