Votes: 8 100.0%
  • :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

almond

At least your dear husband know how to do this , if i come home & drunk ..... in the end im the one more sober than him wahahahaha coz he already in lalaland ..... how to be drunk haiz come back still need to look after dear son ....... in fact im meeting my friend on the 20 june coz 27 is my bday but meet them earlier 1week ........ :001_302:
still okay lah... my wife... nearly crashed my car..... but then again... it's my fault for getting drunk till no day and night.... Haiz....

Spiralng

wa so fierce... can mistake toilet bowl as pillow... no joke... Lol....
( but i'm suaning you... Lol...) LoL!!!
Haiz...not mistaken as pillow...it's my dear hubby leave me there cos he say very tiring must keep bringing me to the toilet few times...so leave me there no need to make so many trips. Once stomach empty i will auto come back and sleep.:001_302:

almond

Haiz...not mistaken as pillow...it's my dear hubby leave me there cos he say very tiring must keep bringing me to the toilet few times...so leave me there no need to make so many trips. Once stomach empty i will auto come back and sleep.:001_302:
:tlaugh::tlaugh:Lol...!!!:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Spiralng

At least your dear husband know how to do this , if i come home & drunk ..... in the end im the one more sober than him wahahahaha coz he already in lalaland ..... how to be drunk haiz come back still need to look after dear son ....... in fact im meeting my friend on the 20 june coz 27 is my bday but meet them earlier 1week ........ :001_302:
Both of us hv agreement. If he drunk i won't drink so much if i drunk then he dun drink lor...wah...birthday coming u wan can also cum out leh...after u celebrate wif your friend juz dun bring hubby along so he can't drink and must take care of xavier...ha ha ha...

Queenbabe

still okay ... my wife... nearly crashed my car..... but then again... it's my fault for getting drunk till no day and night.... Haiz....
Wah ...... fierce leh ...... i dunno how to drive i sure crash one .....
now u also no day no night ..... mayb abit 'drunk' too ...... but is by little almond ......... :001_302:

Spiralng

still okay ... my wife... nearly crashed my car..... but then again... it's my fault for getting drunk till no day and night.... Haiz....
huh?? u mean your wife also drink then drive or she never drink but kan cheong u merlion in the car so nearly crashed??!! If like this next time dun drink until no day and night...just drink until whole night...ha ha ha

Queenbabe

Both of us have agreement. If he drunk i won't drink so much if i drunk then he dont drink ...wah...birthday coming you want can also cum out ...after you celebrate wif your friend just dont bring hubby along so he can't drink and must take care of xavier...ha ha ha...
hmmmmmm , he is going to be at home looking after xavier ... now is my turn to 'wet' .... hahaha but i cannot drink too much ... :tlaugh:lastime i will attract ang moh dont merlion at me LOL ... i remember one time i went zouk wow a japanese very yandao .... too bad he dont reli understand english :(

Spiralng

Wah ...... fierce ...... i dont know how to drive i sure crash one .....
now you also no day no night ..... mayb abit 'drunk' too ...... but is by little almond ......... :001_302:
ha ha ha...i drink never drive cos i never drink also got problem driving....if drink lagi worse.....

almond

huh?? you mean your wife also drink then drive or she never drink but kan cheong you merlion in the car so nearly crashed??!! If like this next time dont drink until no day and night...just drink until whole night...ha ha ha
it's.... she never drink but kan cheong i merlion in the car so nearly crashed??!! mounted the kerb twice.... at a contruction area some more.... Haiz... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Last edited:

Spiralng

hmmmmmm , he is going to be at home looking after xavier ... now is my turn to 'wet' .... hahaha but i cannot drink too much ... :tlaugh:lastime i will attract ang moh dont merlion at me LOL ... i remember one time i went zouk wow a japanese very yandao .... too bad he dont reli understand english :(
Haiz...this shows tat u still hv market value unlike me all the Ah peks...yucks...somemore is the cheapo kind...dun drink also wan to merlion liao......

almond

Wah ...... fierce ...... i dont know how to drive i sure crash one .....
now you also no day no night ..... mayb abit 'drunk' too ...... but is by little almond ......... :001_302:
ya lor... so sad hor... you too rite? :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Queenbabe

Mr almond , i still dont know y that day u went fidgets urself & leave so early ..... never even got chance to meet ur wife leh :( ........

Now jurong west safra have Kid amaze think is abt the same as fidgets the price i not reli sure .....

Spiralng

it's.... she never drink but kan cheong you merlion in the car so nearly crashed??!! mounted the kerb twice.... at a contruction area so more.... Haiz... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
ha ha ha....I guess as much......sooooooo funi......cos that is what i do in the taxi.....the taxi stopped at the traffic light and i just open the door and merlion right in the middle of the road...heng...no motorist if not i won't be here chatting wif u guys liao...

almond

Haiz...this shows that you still have market value unlike me all the peks...yucks...somemore is the cheapo kind...dont drink also want to merlion ......
at least you still attract the peks..... i attract the ah qua's okie.... pianz.... :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Spiralng

Mr almond , i still dont know why that day you went fidgets yourself & leave so early ..... never even got chance to meet your wife :( ........

Now jurong west safra have Kid amaze think is about the same as fidgets the price i not reli sure .....
Is it?? i hv been cracking my head to think where to bring my 2 girls...hee hee...maybe tomorrow can go and check out.

almond

Mr almond , i still dont know why that day you went fidgets yourself & leave so early ..... never even got chance to meet your wife :( ........

Now jurong west safra have Kid amaze think is about the same as fidgets the price i not reli sure .....
oh.. it's a sudden decision to drop by that day.... and i only contacted cancan.... and she's late also... so, i don't really know that you all are already there... so, i just ordered my food and enjoy it with my wife lor... Lol... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
nevermind lah.... got fate can meet at jurong point wan lah.... that freaking place so "small"... Lol.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.