Votes: 8 100.0%
  • :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiralng

i usually give dante 2feeds of breast milk in e afternoon only.
e rest of e day,he is being fed by formula.
did you give him fm???
:wong19:*hugs*
yes...amost 90%. Sometimes, I did not pump frequently so milk flow really low not enough for 1 feed. Most of the time hv to feed formula. That's why i prefer to latch DS so at least, he can drink until he sleep and i won't hv to pump so hard.

Normally when DS latch on, i will read magazine, but he also kaypo so sometimes, he will also look at what i am reading and he will not latch properly.

princessminn

yes...amost 90%. Sometimes, I did not pump frequently so milk flow really low not enough for 1 feed. Most of the time have to feed formula. That's why i prefer to latch dear son so at least, he can drink until he sleep and i won't have to pump so hard.

Normally when dear son latch on, i will read magazine, but he also kaypo so sometimes, he will also look at what i am reading and he will not latch properly.
is ok...jiayou!i'm still searching wat i eat will boost up e supply...

he so cute!!!!

Spiralng

is ok...jiayou!i'm still searching what i eat will boost up e supply...

he so cute!!!!
Eat loads of fish...drink soya milk loads of it and if u really wan the supply to come, take the supplements fernugreek. Remember, dun take too much liver cos liver will reduce the milk supply.

princessminn

Eat loads of fish...drink soya milk loads of it and if you really want the supply to come, take the supplements fernugreek. Remember, dont take too much liver cos liver will reduce the milk supply.
I hate fishes!!!
i die die oso dun take fishes.so i gonna find other things loh.
ya i tink soya milk helps!!!

Spiralng

I hate fishes!!!
i die die also dont take fishes.so i gonna find other things loh.
ya i tink soya milk helps!!!
Me too also dun really like fish but no choice. Take the supplement fernugreek can buy from GNC about $29 per bottle. But if u hv low pressure dun take cos the side effect is lower the blood pressure.

princessminn

Me too also dont really like fish but no choice. Take the supplement fernugreek can buy from GNC about $29 per bottle. But if you have low pressure dont take cos the side effect is lower the blood pressure.
u mean low blood pressure???
i gt tt...=(
nvm,i'm happy enuf tt i still can feed dante wif some bm...=)

Spiralng

you mean low blood pressure???
i gt that...=(
nvm,i'm happy enuf that i still can feed dante with some breast milk...=)
yep me too at least we r still feeding our ds wif breast milk. Drink more soya milk instead. The protein will also increase the milk flow. At the end of the day, no matter wat we eat, the best method is still for the baby to latch on.

princessminn

yep me too at least we are still feeding our dear son with breast milk. Drink more soya milk instead. The protein will also increase the milk flow. At the end of the day, no matter what we eat, the best method is still for the baby to latch on.
ii tink so.:)

princessminn

morning all!dante is such a good boy! He actually slept 8hours str without waking up for milk! Wonder is it because he is too full or is it cause of e weather.hee.hope he do e same for tonight.hee.

lawla12

you strike first .... if not later he strike again will crazy hahaha .......
elaine dearieeee...i oso wanna strike....but, my egg juz wont grow (means not fertilitise n no ovulation) w/o jabs.......wad can i do ? i cant b taking the jabs for evy cycle rite......moreover, his project only ends in Dec....i dun even see him during weekdays (he's back ard 3am-4am evy nite)....weekend oso work.....where got mood to :we2Randy-git: ........

haiz.....:we3sad::weno::we3sad::weno:

lawla12

hmm... actually what's the difference between a "gold class" ticket and a normal ticket beside bigger seat???
---daddy d ans below leeeeeeee

I watched with dw before... it was free tix... so didn't feel the pinch :)
Really 1st class seat... can make the seat lie all the way down... then you can place food/drink orders and they bring in and serve you. Got cushion and blanket... take off your shoes... very shiok! (dont take off your clothes lahh)
But if ask me pay for the tix... dont think I would :)
But see a lot of ang mohs with kids in there... they really know how to njoy life... each kid to a BIG seat themselves... win liaoo...
u n almond bro same pattern....y must take off clothes !!!!! u 2 horrrrr......VERY ROMANTIC :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me still tinking leh...wanna buy the tic or not.....maybe shd save $ since i intend to do IVF next yr...but see DH work until like tat, tot of sayang-ing him leh.....see how baaaaaaa.......

lawla12

morning all!dante is such a good boy! He actually slept 8hours str without waking up for milk! Wonder is it because he is too full or is it cause of e weather.hee.hope he do e same for tonight.hee.
morn princess dearieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

last nite really very nice to zzzzzz....hehehehehe......hopefully tonite will rain again:tlaugh:

sunflowerlady

LOL~

so what was the show yst which you ask me to watch ???????????
emergency in womb...showing twin in mum's stomach...

some hve difficult in conceiving too etc...and also the process during preggie.

actually dont know shld ask you to watch,or not...my msg to you is there are also many ppl difficult to get preggie lorrrr...it takes time and some hve to go thru long process:shyxxx:

lawla12

the nurse just called, telling me about the gynae's suggestion....

gynae say i'm still young (going 30 liaooo, got young meh????), can try 3rd time IUI........but she also suggested IVF (preferred) cos they are able to check the quality of my eggs....

she say the problem with IUI, is that they cant see how many eggs matured.....for the 1st IUI, i got 10+ follicles, surely, there will b some matured eggs...normally, 70% of the eggs are matured........but still, i did not make it....:embarrassed::embarrassed:

2nd IUI, i got 4 eggs only.....Doc say chances are also quite high as the egg is of correct/better size than the 1st IUI and that my dear husband's sperm count is doubled as compared to the 1st IUI.......but, i did not make it againnnnnnn.......:we3sad::we3sad:

i told her that most likely i'm going for IVF, but its during year-end....dear husband really not free....moreover, i wanna rest lohhhhh....too stress + demoralised......

gynae quote me IVF around 12-14k.....tsk tsk tsk......can cheaper or not arrr? sighz.....:weconfused::weconfused::weconfused::weconfused:

lawla12

i oso spoke to 1 of my colleague wor...she's 36 n oso trying super hard for 2yrs liaoo leeee...

she oso ask me to try 2nd opinion.......she say no harm....but problem is, DH not free leh......i can go see gynae myself...but if DH no time to :we2Randy-git:....then how i get preggieeeeeee

my colleague oso tell me to try TCM 1st....since DH not free until Dec.....i might as well go "tiao" my body.......no harm eating more "bu" stuffs....good for body even if it does not help in ttc-ing......

lawla12

emergency in womb...showing twin in mum's stomach...

some hve difficult in conceiving too etc...and also the process during preggie.

actually dont know shld ask you to watch,or not...my msg to you is there are also many ppl difficult to get preggie lorrrr...it takes time and some hve to go thru long process:shyxxx:
LOL~......ya ya, i saw the shoot b4....kekekeee....but i duno when it's show yaa...so evy Mon got arrr ???

Status
Not open for further replies.