EDD in Oct'09

sharonyi66

heehee i very kpo go see your blog.. So sorry about your friend.. BTW you from hai sing ..

is sad to see our friend leave us at tis young age ya
You'r welcome to 'kpo' my blog anytime! :tlaugh:

Yeah, Im from Hai sing....how u know? You oso?? :err:

Im still accepting the facts that he left us even though we've ald prepared for the worst... :eek:10:

sharonyi66

Wah! My gynae only will give me mc if that day I have appoinment with her. :tlaugh:
My gynae wanted to give mc but my company say NO. is either apply leave for check up OR, time off!

I now left with only 3 days AL and my EDD is on Oct...... How to survive?!

hueychye79

Besides shy, i think female gynae are better cos if they have given birth before, they will understand exactly what we are going through...
Male gynae will never be able to tell us they know what we are going through! :001_302:
Agree your point! :001_302:

But is it female gynae is a bit 粗鲁?:err:

Heard that male gynae is more popular compare to female gynae...

Not sure the reason..

hueychye79

My gynae wanted to give mc but my company say NO. is either apply leave for check up OR, time off!

Huh? Gynae MC not accept by company ah?

So bad! :nah:

My company handbook is black and white written that pregnant employee can take it as mc when go check up. :tlaugh:

perth_mum

Hi Mummies-to-be,

Over the past months, I have been offering a service to Singapore mums to purcahse baby products from Australia. Many have said that they find it hard to source out some products in Singapore (e.g.waterproof cot mattress covers) plus it is cheaper and better quality here. So I thought of offering my service to you lot and make a little bit of money too.

I charge a service charge of just Aust$10-15 on top of postage rate and cost of items. Being a mother myself, I know that it is important to source out the best discounts and prices so all you need to do is to send me an email of what baby items you may be looking for and I will source them out for you. I will provide you with a price list and estimated postage rates.
As I am just starting out on this business and currently pregnant, I will only be posting lightweight and non-bulky items so items such as cots, car seats and prams will not be available at this stage. I will also email regular customers of latest baby sales in the big stores in perth such as KMART, Target and BigW so they can browse the online catalogue to see if you require anything.

Interested mums please email me on winniekwokty@gmail.com to enquire.

lonerjas

You'are welcome to 'kpo' my blog anytime! :tlaugh:

Yeah, Im from Hai sing....how you know? You also?? :err:

Im still accepting the facts that he left us even though we've ald prepared for the worst... :eek:10:
no lah i saw ur sch photo LOL.. i study in the east so i know the sch. somemore i got a few frens study there

lonerjas

huh den use GP mc lo go keng... last yr i oso like dat used up all mC and leave so i took ML early. i Took at 1st sep even thou my EDD was 21oct 08

Stan

Agree your point! :001_302:

But is it female gynae is a bit 粗鲁?:err:

Heard that male gynae is more popular compare to female gynae...

Not sure the reason..
I really dont know if female gynae is more 粗鲁 cos i have never seen a male gynae before, so cant really make any judgement. But my female gynae is wonderful. In fact, she is a mother of 4, so i feel her advice is combined with both professional and own experience... :001_302:

As for if male gynae is more popular, this is prob a statistics issue bah... By default, we have disproportionately more male docs than female docs!
Think the most important thing if we are comfortable with our own gynaes and we all have healthy, cute babies!!:tlaugh:

babymoon

I really dont know if female gynae is more 粗鲁 cos i have never seen a male gynae before, so cant really make any judgement. But my female gynae is wonderful. In fact, she is a mother of 4, so i feel her advice is combined with both professional and own experience... :001_302:

As for if male gynae is more popular, this is prob a statistics issue bah... By default, we have disproportionately more male docs than female docs!
Think the most important thing if we are comfortable with our own gynaes and we all have healthy, cute babies!!:tlaugh:
yah. you have your points.. the most impt is feel comfortable and have healthy babies.. :tlaugh:

hueychye79

How's all the Oct MTBs doing in their 6th month?! We are entering our 3rd Trimester very soon.......
Can't sleep well at night, wake up at least 1 time in the midnight to pass urine.

Tummy become very heavy and backache.

Always feel very tired... :embarrassed:

karoru

yeah, me also...

can't sleep well at night, tummy very heavy, have backache, have swollen legs and feets, mood swings and etc...

Stan

Is like the tummy suddenly bigger hor?? i didnt even notice the size till 2 weeks ago.... and yes like no matter how i adjust my seat in office, i feel the backache.
Jialat...

ivy_mummy

Dear mummy-to-be,

My tummy still very small, i afraid that my baby didn't grow well.. I'm now 6mth pregnant le, but my tummy look like 5 mth pregnant..