TMC charges

perrier

mine was induced natural birth plus epidural @ single bedded ward
stayed 3 nights in total

mother
Grand total: $4232.19
less medisave claims ($2250)
paid $1982.25 cash
*additional $1200 cash paid earlier to clinic for doctor's delivery fee.

baby
grand total: $791.92
less medisave claims ($558.54)
paid $233.40 cash

aIDa81

Mine was natural birth stayed in 4 bedded but auto upgrade to 2 bedded

cash paid including deposit $1000 and baby's $258. total spent $1,258..

perrier,

usually the medisave can claim abt $1k+, how come u can claim so much?

did tmc charge u those little thgs?

wat did they gv u (or incl. in d pkg) when u discharged?

MizfitMumma

Mine was natural birth stayed in 4 bedded but auto upgrade to 2 bedded

cash paid including deposit $1000 and baby's $258. total spent $1,258..
Hi Aida,can I noe who is your gynAe?? Hospital deposit is $800 rite?? U dun use medisave??

MizfitMumma

Gynae is Dr Wong Mun Tat , I did use medisave for abt 1000 plus...deposit $800 if u chose 4 bedded.

Hi Aida, if U dun mind, can I noe how much does ur dr charge for delivery fee?? Baby oso got charges?? I really dun understand how they charge us...:confused:

aIDa81

Hi Aida, if U dun mind, can I noe how much does ur dr charge for delivery fee?? Baby oso got charges?? I really dun understand how they charge us...:confused:
sorry cant remember exactly, they hv a list of charges in the website.. but it wont be accurate, maybe just spare 1.5k if urs is goin to be normal delivery and 3k if its goin to be C section and of course for 4bedded room only.

LoVeS

Delivery fee they only charge whether is natural or c-section, dun haf so call mother or baby charges~ As for baby charges is during PD check ur baby n aso the meds, tests n hospital stay ur baby incurred ~

bellerichez

Huh but how we know if we can give birth naturally or must go thru C-Sect? Haiz. hope that i can give birth naturally =)

joeichen

Juz got discharge today.
Natural birth - assistant delivery with epi
4 bedded - free upgraded to 2 bedded.
Deposit - $800
Paid additional cash - $301.95
Total cash paid - $1101.95
Included gynea n BB charge.
Total amount for mother - $3540.57
Total amount for BB - $726.94

apollo

i just delivered via C-Sect at TMC on 2 June..

Chose 4bedded but free upgrade to 2 bedded..

Total bill including baby's was ard $6200 but I only paid $2200++ (nearly $2300) CASH and that amount of cash is including the $800 deposit.. =)

apollo

Huh but how we know if we can give birth naturally or must go thru C-Sect? Haiz. hope that i can give birth naturally =)
as long as ur baby's head turn down at the last 4weeks and baby is nottoo heavy,u can try for normal delivery =)

huiyin87

just delivered on 2june
mine is assisted delivery with epidural..
stayed 4 beddded but upgrade to 2 bedded..
stayed for 3 nights..
total bill near to 5k..
cash paid is 800 deposit + 500 top-up cash upon discharge + 500 deposit for gynae fees..

huiyin87

i just delivered via C-Sect at Thomson Medical Center on 2 June..

Chose 4bedded but free upgrade to 2 bedded..

Total bill including baby's was around $6200 but I only paid $2200++ (nearly $2300) CASH and that amount of cash is including the $800 deposit.. =)
hi regina, we delivered on the same day!
which ward were u staying at?

yvonne_ktw

My advise, if u going TMC you op for 4-bedded. You might get 2-bedded for it.
MY friend went for normal birth without epi. She paid deposit of $800 at first and in the end she just paid S$300+ CASH and the rest by medisave.

Mine, i went for induce, went to delivery suite for a night after that have to emergency c-sec for GA and i've paid cash abt $4k $3k by Medisave.

Jmumi

Hi,

Anyone deliver in Thomson Medical Center this your? How is the charges?
mine was E c-section.. paid $1200 deposit cos i opt for single bed so hubby can stay with me.

In total bill was $8k++, medisave paid $3.2k then i have to fork out the bal with cash.