TMC charges

yen

Delivered on 16 June
Via assisted delivery with epidural...
Opt for 4 bedded, got free upgrade to 2 bedded...
Deposit paid $800, cash around $500 when discharge...

jasobias

Delivered on 16 June
wow...thts really cheap.
My quote fr Raffles hospital in total cash for assisted with epidural n 4 bedder is abt $3400 cash!!!
Hmmm..wonder if i cld get my gynae to deliver me in thomson instead :p

izanyzam

Delivered on 16 June
Hi yen...Firstly congrats on your baby...!!!

I am seeing my gynae @ Thomson so i will be delivering there too..Have opted for a 4-bedded as welll...Hopefully my delivery charges will be as fuss-free and cheap as yours...!!! :001_302:

So just to confirm with you,for 4-bedded the deposit is $800 cash only??

izanyzam

mine was E c-section.. paid $1200 deposit cos i opt for single bed so hubby can stay with me.

In total bill was $8k++, medisave paid $3.2k then i have to fork out the bal with cash.
Hi Jmumi...Can i check with you if you opted for 1-bedded and your hubby wants to stay the night with you,does he have to pay for his overnight stay too?? Is there an additional charge for him ??

Sorry, can any newly deliver mummy pm me the exact price... Coz i see here a bit blur blur liao. Think it's good time for me to start saving since my girl will come at dec09. And can also include info like the cost for pre natal course, cost, how the payment done, what to take note especially when in hospital and stuff... Thanks a lot.

yen

wow...thts really cheap.
My quote fr Raffles hospital in total cash for assisted with epidural and 4 bedder is about $3400 cash!!!
Hmmm..wonder if i cld get my gynae to deliver me in thomson instead :p
Hihi,

Yea, its cheaper then wat i expected... total i paid ard 1.3k in cash upon discharge... Partly is cos additional of 300 is allowed to be deducted from ur medisave wef frm june... Also, ur gynae delivery charges play a part too, my gynae charges were normal to me, i see some even more cheaper ones around too...:001_302:

yen

Hi yen...Firstly congrats on your baby...!!!

I am seeing my gynae @ Thomson so i will be delivering there too..Have opted for a 4-bedded as welll...Hopefully my delivery charges will be as fuss-free and cheap as yours...!!! :001_302:

So just to confirm with you,for 4-bedded the deposit is $800 cash only??

My gynae was from TMC as well.... Think the 4 bedded room charges was very standard, it all depends on ur gynae delivery charges and ur delivery method.. if totally natural wit drug free cfrm is the cheapest, haha..

Yes, $800 deposit for 4 bedded room...

erm yep, i agreed gynae charges paid a part...i gave birth on May @ TMC, 4 bedded free upgrade to 2 bedded, stayed 2 nights...total cash i paid is $1300 (inclusive of $800 deposit)...medisave deduct $1500...

Jmumi

yes, i tink it's ard $95 but this include breakfast.. & his breakfast also seems more delicious than mine!!! i've stayed there for 3days, but he did not want the breakfast the following 2 days, end up no charge.. :)

yen

erm yep, i agreed gynae charges paid a part...i gave birth on May @ Thomson Medical Center, 4 bedded free upgrade to 2 bedded, stayed 2 nights...total cash i paid is $1300 (inclusive of $800 deposit)...medisave deduct $1500...
Hihi,

we paid the same cash upon discharge... So i guess our gynae charges is abt the same too... who's ur gynae? mine is Dr Geraldine Tan...

See already very confuse with the numbers... So any mummies just went TMC for deliver and by Dr Lawrence Ang and how much is Total cash and CPF?

izanyzam

yes, i tink it's around $95 but this include breakfast.. & his breakfast also seems more delicious than mine!!! i've stayed there for 3days, but he did not want the breakfast the following 2 days, end up no charge.. :)
Yup i saw that there are charges for hubby who wants to stay overnight with wifey...Kind of odd though..Pay for single-bed charges already and still have to pay for hubby's stay..So you mean if he doesnt want breakfast then can stay for free..?? No charges for him..??

mrsmorgan

Yup i saw that there are charges for hubby who wants to stay overnight with wifey...Kind of odd though..Pay for single-bed charges already and still have to pay for hubby's stay..So you mean if he doesnt want breakfast then can stay for free..?? No charges for him..??
i think still hav to pay for hubby.. bfast charged differently.. =)

-jOanna

The charges are so confusing, anyone got the patience to explain to me how much cash i m use in the end for Thomson Medical Center?
Hi daddy siansters, i think u should check with ur gynae.. cuz ur gynae can state u the amount and ur preferences.. like if add epidural how much add vacuum or wad all those, they will explain to u better.. dats how my gynae explains to me if taking 4-bedder, prepare 4k cash (after medisave deduction) in case of emergency c-sect..

chelle

See already very confuse with the numbers... So any mummies just went Thomson Medical Center for deliver and by Dr Lawrence Ang and how much is Total cash and CPF?
Hi Hi,
I gave birth in Jun, is with Lawerence Ang, so auto upgrade frm 4 bedded to 2 bedded. Natural delivery w/o epidural.
Total bill near 3k, if i remb correctly and only paid $400 cash, rest by Medisave

chelle

The charges are so confusing, anyone got the patience to explain to me how much cash i m use in the end for Thomson Medical Center?
Also, not to worry when u r with Lawerence Ang, he will check the bill and inform u how much CASH to pay b4 he discharge u...
He is one of the cheapest gyne ard, remb to bring all the monthly gyne bill rcpt, can be used to offset the hospital bill as well...

joeyz

Just wonder anyone seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth? i jus found out that recently he jus increase his delivery fee...shrug~ i tried to call up the clinic but no ans, wanted to find out does he go to other hospital like Mt Alv to deliver or strictly Thomson cos it seem Mt Alv is much more cheaper as compare to Thomson.

tangzcandy

i'm seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth. i dun tink he will help deliver at Mt Alvernia. I have asked for the hospital charges & was given the list for TMC.