MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JULY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

Either way. If I mop, instead of normal tap water, i use the hotest type and add the floor detergent then mop. If kitchen super oily, i pour soap on the floor first scrub a bit then mop with very hot water. The first mopping the mop is full of water. Then second time mop, the mop is slightly drier.
IC ic... This thurs ask her to try.. Wahahaha :p

lawla12

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: No wonder lawla dearie said got 2 CEOs here.. Wahahahahah :x

heloo...mai tok leeee....

faster teach us lesson 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**take paper, pen, video recorder liaooo...i must copy down evyting!!!!**

Spiralng

dearie..same as me..i dont fried food..nxt time maybe get p/t maid then start to fried also...clean like mad...super oily..

good excuse to use!!!!:001_302:
hee..hee...next time u can try.
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: No wonder lawla dearie said got 2 CEOs here.. Wahahahahah :x
Hmm...she is right...ha ha ha...

Now then I realised I am normal with not frying foods... Wahahahah.. So most of you also dont fry rite.. :p

I even bought those deep fryer thing but used only once. Even with that, I still feel the floor and walls like super oily.. LOL. :x
Yep as long as we r the one cleaning the house, we will not like to fried our food.

lawla12

Hot water will dissolve the layer of oil. Plus the type of detergent I use will get rid of the oily feeling. => Autm...lucky..your maid never read tis forum if not she will KILL ME for giving her more work...ha haha..
aut dearie will KILL her maid if she got time to surf net loooh !!!!!!!!!!!!

:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

Spiralng

SUN SUN and AUTM dearie....interested in trying the wine at dempsey tis wed night?????? I very siannnn....liaoooo.....

autumn82

Hot water will dissolve the layer of oil. Plus the type of detergent I use will get rid of the oily feeling. => Autm...lucky..your maid never read tis forum if not she will KILL ME for giving her more work...ha haha..
Not more work for her wat.. She just use hot water instead of cold water... Dun worry.. Haha. :p

JacquiLau

:tlaugh:This must ask pud hun. LOL. :p But must reach home before 5pm. Wahahaha. Else Iggy will get cranky. :tlaugh:
Ohh that is fine with me! Come let's go have high tea! :Dancing_tongue:

*PAGING FOR PUDDING HUN!!!*

helo jacq dearie...you really have a busy schedule..hee...hee...must make booking with you first...ha ha ha...
Hee Hee... busy only because of Josh... or else stay home and rot... :p Come come... let's go high tea! Must have that before I go back! :p

Anyone interested???

Spiralng

Hee Hee... busy only because of Josh... or else stay home and rot... :p Come come... let's go high tea! Must have that before I go back! :p

Anyone interested???
yep yep ME...ME...ME

lawla12

Anyone interested???

weekday = working...sianz!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.