Foundation ( 2 way cake )

CynCyn

:001_302:
Harnorh i didnt like touching up so many times , very ma fan I feel . So foundation thick last whole day , why not . hehe .

Btw hw much yr body shop foundation ? do u hv to pay seperately for caseing and powder ?

Agnes Josephine

I paid $34++ for the 1st one, no need to pay seperately for the casing & powder... Cuz as Bodyshop does not sell refills anymore, when I accidentally smashed my 1st one, I brought the whole thing over & purchase a new one @ a 15% discount... So after discount is $29++... But I do not know whether the offer still on or not.. Cuz that's what the sales assistant told me that I will be entitled to the 15% if brought the used one back...

cendrine

I paid $34++ for the 1st one, no need to pay seperately for the casing & powder... Cuz as Bodyshop does not sell refills anymore, when I accidentally smashed my 1st one, I brought the whole thing over & purchase a new one @ a 15% discount... So after discount is $29++... But I do not know whether the offer still on or not.. Cuz that's what the sales assistant told me that I will be entitled to the 15% if brought the used one back...
whenever I want to buy stuffs frm bodyshop, i always either sms or call my fren checking which outlet she will be at, so i can get staff discount (40%)
frm her...hehe

CynCyn

Quite cheap . I dun like those counters one must buy caseing and powder seperately . So ex. :nah:

Leanne

Now i dun even apply foundation. Bless with good skin.. Hehe.. Only apply blusher & off i go :)

Dun always pile foundation on your face, no good

shopaholic

I use ZA. Feels it's not thick and gives even coverage. And it comes with refills and the price is reasonable too, so it wont hurt your pocket even if used frequently.

CynCyn

I use ZA. Feels it's not thick and gives even coverage. And it comes with refills and the price is reasonable too, so it wont hurt your pocket even if used frequently.
I agree with you too . I've been swearing by ZA from secondary school till now . Only at times I switch from ZA to other brands when I feel like trying new stuffs . :tlaugh:

Leanne

Don't hao lian you got good skin leh .
No hao lian cyncyn..

Try not to pile too much make up, your face will improve a lot.

Last time my face v jia lat one. Got pimples & blackhead, then i try not to put anymore foundation like 2 way cake kind & my skin really improve.. :)

Leanne

how's it betteR??
I used ZA from sec school till poly. After finishing my poly, then i started using MAC cus i heard a lot of their raves.

ZA 2 way foundation is a medium - heavy coverage. You need to apply every corner of your face. Kinda obvious you had powder on your face whereas MAC i use their liquid then their loose powder. It's more natural.. :D

vodkager

I used ZA from sec school till poly. After finishing my poly, then i started using MAC cus i heard a lot of their raves.

ZA 2 way foundation is a medium - heavy coverage. You need to apply every corner of your face. Kinda obvious you had powder on your face whereas MAC i use their liquid then their loose powder. It's more natural.. :D
icic.. MAC price better den ZA also leh.. =x

so last time u also always use foundation ar? u say u last time skin quite bad.. den u use wad to improve? will spend alot of beauty products to improve them??