Foundation ( 2 way cake )

Sheree

It works as whitening function too. Most importantly, I feel natural when putting on the powder. It cost around 60 plus bah if I am not wrong...:tlaugh:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
I'm not really a makeup type person but with age, feeling the need to even out my skin tone. Just bought Maybelline's AngelFit recently. Like how it disappears into my skin. Don't feel it at all. I use it dry.

tried liquid foundations a long time ago, hated the way it felt on my skin!

Leanne

True. I find MAC is still the most natural for me. Have tried Shishedo, ZA, Clinique.

MAC is still the best for me.

But some girls look really fair & white. Wonder is it the Chanel foundation.

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
be careful if you use blusher without using a foundation/powder first. My facial therapist says it can encourage pigmentation on your cheeks - cos the color get absorbed a little.

michelle

I apply the base le.. but still the same.. cant last longer for the whole day..

Any product to intro?? Thanks

Leanne

I using Biotherm White Detox MU Base.. U using which one? & use what brand of foundation? Liquid or 2-way?

serenelm

i switched from chanel to clinique recently... both equally good... but of course clinique much cheaper... bought at 30+ from airport dfs... hv been using 2 way cake for yrs... but i use it the dry way...

seems many MAC supporter here... will try it out next time :)

Porukadotzu

Hi! I'm using ZA 2 way foundation pressed powder, it feels light and it's suits my skin, never feel itchy or redness which usually happens to other brands I already try on. I hv tried the body shop but after using 1 packs I start to have this red swollen patches like mosquito bites near my eyes, and cheek. so then I stay neutral for couple of days by not using any cosmetic then I try the ZA. So far been using it for almost 2 year already and I didn't hv the redness, so I guess it's a good one. I also hv tried other non-popular brands, all make my chuby cheek itchy. so I stick to ZA again. Lately I've tried the face UV protector cream as the first foundation before I apply the foundation powder, and again I don't have problem with it. The powder can blend even better. And most of all, they all in a affordable price range. =)

Leanne

Anyone tried the new CHANEL MAT LUMIERE foundation yet? I went to the counter just now, but the SA is very inexperienced.

How's SKII foundation?