how much does your baby weight and how tall? please share!

NursMama

my gal @6mths 2wks was 7.7kg... cant remember how tall is she tho (she weighs 3.96kg at birth) :wong19:

jellybnzw

Wah...most of the babies here are well weighted..hee. my baby girl now 9mths just tipping the scales at 7.22kg. Tiny girl but very strong. When she kick me when I want to change her diaper, pain sia....

ochklk

Wah...most of the babies here are well weighted..hee. my baby girl now 9mths just tipping the scales at 7.22kg. Tiny girl but very strong. When she kick me when I want to change her diaper, pain sia....

My son also 9 mths 2 weeks, weight around 9kg plus with a height of 80cm... hee...

joeyz

when dear son is 2 mths old, also around 6kilo+... hmm i think when he is 6mths old, will be around dear son's weight, or even heavier... hehe... but very tiring right?? as in carrying him around?
very lor, my left wrist still aching from carrying and burping him too long. I shd go get a wristband, does it work?

Recently bought a MIM Sling frm ebay seller only to knw i dun knw how to use it, manage to try it on but it seem that dear son is way too big? hmm i thought it can use till quite old.. maybe i didnt do it right way.

autumn82

Iggy @ 16mths weighs 12kg and 90cm~ :) Still slimmer than his sister.. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

pinkytham

=D
think my dear princess is very skinny and small built compared to the other babies here!
she 8mths old but only 7kg!
wind blow she fly??
wahaha
hmm but doc sae she's nt underweight, but might be high metabolism so super active and cannot grow fat haha
any mummies go the same scenario with me??

Iggy @ 16mths weighs 12kg and 90cm~ :) Still slimmer than his sister.. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

JazzJewel

Gwen is 9mth 1 day old and her weight is only 7.05kg and ht at 67.5cm. PD said not to be worried cos its due to parents genes. She is eating 2 meals a day. Honestly, should i be worried?

apollo

Gwen is 9mth 1 day old and her weight is only 7.05kg and ht at 67.5cm. pediatrician said not to be worried cos its due to parents genes. She is eating 2 meals a day. Honestly, should i be worried?
i agree with ur pd, normally the baby will folow parents' genes.. anw 7kilo for 9mths still ok.. my hubby's fren's baby when she 1year old, only weighed 8kilo. she looks petite but she learn things VERY fast! ard 7mth old, she knows how to 'hi' to ppl alrdy!!! and during her 1st year bday, she can walk very well alrdy.. haha...

Domique

dun worry... ur dd got company...

Alaric also skinny type... and not forgetting active too....
:)
=D
think my dear princess is very skinny and small built compared to the other babies here!
she 8mths old but only 7kg!
wind blow she fly??
wahaha
hmm but doc sae she's not underweight, but might be high metabolism so super active and cannot grow fat haha
any mummies go the same scenario with me??

JazzJewel

Thks folks, for the reassurance. I din worry too much until recently when a gf said her 2.5mths old son's weighing at 6kg++. Anyhow, Gwen's daddy used to be a small built child when young. Perhaps its really the genes. So far, am quite happy with Gwen's growth development. Guess i should not worry. :)

npoheng

My baby girl now 6 weeks plus and weight 5.7 kg, Height is 57 cm. She was weighing at 4kg and height was 53 when born. Is she overweight?

jasobias

My baby girl now 6 weeks plus and weight 5.7 kg, Height is 57 cm. She was weighing at 4kg and height was 53 when born. Is she overweight?
Did u check out her percentile in the baby book?I think she is still within normal limits so dont worry abt it.
My baby at 5 months is abt 8.8kg n 67cm..hehheh

Attachments

apollo

i dun think so. ds's birth weight was 2.9kilo and 6week old he was 5.9kilo. his was born to be a small baby but his weight shoot up v fast. nw he is 7mth old, he is weighing at 10kilo++.. last week we weighed him, he was ard 10.2kilo.. haha..

ochklk

i dont think so. dear son's birth weight was 2.9kilo and 6week old he was 5.9kilo. his was born to be a small baby but his weight shoot up very fast. now he is 7mth old, he is weighing at 10kilo++.. last week we weighed him, he was around 10.2kilo.. haha..
Just for joke dun take it so serious...but I find heavy baby more shorter, my son 10mths old, only weigh 10 plus kg but already over 80cm... but most important must healthy...

ochklk

Gwen is 9mth 1 day old and her weight is only 7.05kg and ht at 67.5cm. pediatrician said not to be worried cos its due to parents genes. She is eating 2 meals a day. Honestly, should i be worried?
Dun worry lah... my hubby height is only 155cm and I'm 162cm, my son 10mths old over 80cm...so he nv follow us on height.. i think he is quite tall for his age now... I mean now, cos my hubby say he is also like tat when he is a baby but when he is in secondary he stop growing height...wahaha... they will grow one day... so don't worry too much 1st...

apollo

Just for joke dont take it so serious...but I find heavy baby more shorter, my son 10mths old, only weigh 10 plus kg but already over 80cm... but most important must healthy...
TRUE!! we also find ds quite short. tt time he 6mth old, his height was 70cm, i think he is not a tall baby =(

Ting

regina, now they will grow sideways, as they grow bigger, they will grow upwards. :)

pin @ 3 or 4 mths old.
(cant rmb how old)

i miss her chubbiness!! :shyxxx:

compare to my DP, she slim down so much!

Last edited:

jasobias

Just brought baby to dr today she has a cough so they took her weight..7.5 months..10.1kg.Height didnt take...she is chubby but so fun to cuddle...hahahhah