how much does your baby weight and how tall? please share!

cyssie

My baby is 6 months + 1 week... weighting 8.3 kg and 69 cm tall......weight 75% percentile and hight 90 percentile....

how about other babies at similar age?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
cyssie said:
My baby is 6 months + 1 week... weighting 8.3 kg and 69 cm tall......weight 75% percentile and hight 90 percentile....

how about other babies at similar age?
Ok ... prepare for the shock.

My Siggi is now 4 months going on 5 ... weight is 8.3kg, just like yours ... by the way, his birthweight was a massive 4.05kg.
Height-wise, he's 63cm ... taken at 4 months during his vaccine.

I am seriously hoping he would slow down on the weight & start growing taller soon ... :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Last edited:

olllalla

My Siggi is now 4 months going on 5 ... weight is 8.3kg, just like yours ... by the way, his birthweight was a massive 4.05kg.

I am seriously hoping he would slow down on the weight & start growing taller soon ... :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
WOW:bbiggrin:....may I know what milk your baby taking?

my dd is 15mons, weight is 10.4kg and height 78cm, just taken this saturday also during her vaccines ( MMR and chicken pox)

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
olllalla said:
WOW:bbiggrin:....may I know what milk your baby taking?
My little monster has been 100% on his mummy's BM ... only diff when compared to his older brother is that he prefers to be bottle-fed, so using the same energy he can suck in much much more.
:rofl: :rofl:

autumn82

ai ya, dunno how to post pic here...
can teach me ?

he got daddy's genes of size..hehe
Erm... When u reply the msg, scroll down, u shld be able to see Attach Files, Click on Manage Attachments and voila! Upload yr bb pic! :)

KEwl leh~~ Difficult to bath ma? Hee

SunShine07

Yours still lose out to me leh....

My boy was 4.2kg when born, so far i think my son the biggest :001_302:

But now he is already 17mth....when take weight at 15mth was about 12kg, height about 78cm.

I think gradually will slim down when they start to crawl and walk.

Ah Cheng

My boy is now 6month, 7.7kg.

My friends said he look big size, but I think he is still ok leh.
Baby fats are ok, look cuter. haha

sweettake

Hi everyone,

My girl now 7 months 8.5 kg, length around 68 cm...when she was born 3.8kg

btw do you guys know how to measure baby s length ? because its quite sometime since my last visit to PD ^^

vonn81

my gal 1yr old only 8.5kg leh...birth weight 2.73kg....height 73cm...anyone have smaller size baby??