10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

Wahahahaha.... im playing games.... :tlaugh:my ahhh laooo also....

if my ahhh laooo snore i will piak him :001_302:
nehneh BOOO Booo patch back liaOoo huhhhhh hahaa~~~~~~~~:wong19:

diymummy

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

Mann... I feel so phlegmy coz recovering from flu. Feel like getting the Flumicil for myself.. Zzzzz.... Feel so irritated when I wake every morning and feel so congested. Now in office keep blowing nose. Zzzzz...

CanCanMum

Ohhh, I understand how you feel! Belle had this "love" with Spongebob too when she was younger.

It's SOOOOOO CRAPPY!!!! zzzz :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
izzzit?????????????? i nebber watched a single episode

so is Baber CRAPPY??????????? BTHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CanCanMum

happy
april
fOOls
dAy
dunnn
fOOl
mi
tOdaE
hOrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ting

Mann... I feel so phlegmy coz recovering from flu. Feel like getting the Flumicil for myself.. Zzzzz.... Feel so irritated when I wake every morning and feel so congested. Now in office keep blowing nose. Zzzzz...
drink more water! n cough out the phelgmy. i keep doing tt the other time.
then clear all alr.
:)

sunflowerlady

drink more water to clear the phlegmy..it helps.

take care worrrr

Ting

u know horr, my bintan trip in JUNE right, cos i mention my dad can get gd rates from his fren.
so i ask KW to ask his family along lorr, like his mum, sis n her bf.
then now, his mum also wanna go invite her colliqs??? like 4 of them?
duno, i just feel very sian... i mean, supposedly to be a FAMILY outing, bonding session, then why she must go n ask her frens huh..... n i dun wish to extend this offer to outsiders lorr.
early i know dun invite her along........
n she nvr ask me is it ok to invite her frens along, she just invite then ask me to tell my dad to include the pax..
SIAN~~~~~~ make me dun feel like gg anymore.

CanCanMum

41 posts to my next stage hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

diymummy

you know horr, my bintan trip in JUNE right, cos i mention my dad can get good rates from his friend.
dont know, i just feel very sian... i mean, supposedly to be a FAMILY outing, bonding session, then why she must go n ask her friends huh..... n i dont wish to extend this offer to outsiders lorr.
early i know dont invite her along........
n she never ask me is it ok to invite her friends along, she just invite then ask me to tell my dad to include the pax..
SIAN~~~~~~ make me dont feel like gg anymore.
Ai yooo... How come his mum like that? Over enthu? Now you know laa.. If I know like that I will next time just invite them along... Don't tell them got offer... Then when paying bill then just say oh, got offer.

Or you can just tell her that the offer only extended to certain number of pax? If over the pax, is normal price...

41 posts to my next stage hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
But we cannot see the next stage!! Your stage is "Moderator".. :(

diymummy

Tonight go home sleep. LOL!! Super tiring week.

Tomoro my place got gathering. Weeeee!!

As you all can see, I super bo mood to work today.

Ting

Ai yooo... How come his mum like that? Over enthu? Now you know laa.. If I know like that I will next time just invite them along... dont't tell them got offer... Then when paying bill then just say oh, got offer.

Or you can just tell her that the offer only extended to certain number of pax? If over the pax, is normal price...
hais, i duno, i also didnt know she will ask.
i just told her... well, if no offer i doubt they wanna go too bahs.
its like, i just ask her if she n her daughter wanna join us to bintan when we gg there.
i just dun wan her to feel left out lahs. i mean, she alr hv no hubby, KW not in SG, n her daughter also mostly not home cos she's working. plus KW's mum hold 2 jobs..
then even when KW is in SG, he is always with me also. i just feel tt i dun wan her to think we leave her out, then KW always go out with my parents.
u know how "MIL" will think deee lahs.
she just called me ytd n ask me abt it, then say she ask her 2 colliqs..
then i also LL say ohh, ok, i ask my dad abt the details first..
then this morning she msg me tell me add another 2 ppl.
wah piangs..
later go complain to KW first. :p

princessminn

tingg dearie : veri irrating leii,kw's mum!!!!!!i feel they nvr feel our haoo xinnn one looo...lik wan family bonding....

Ting

staying at home n watch my DVDs.
lol.
after the cruel temptation, im watching another Korean drama.
hehe, my sis lahs, she watching then i think not bad then she go borrow the DVD from her fren..
then i watching now.
ytd watch tl 1230 lorr.
but i nvr start from the front. :p

lawla12

Tonight go home sleep. LOL!! Super tiring week.

Tomoro my place got gathering. Weeeee!!

As you all can see, I super bo mood to work today.

i oso no mood to work...but no choice, haf to force myself to work....need to prepare for my year-end closing...SIANZZ ARRRRRRR!!!!

fioncess

April ...

I'm still awake. Woody keep on snoring I buay tahan. Last night I kept waking up because of his snoring. Sigh. Going to sleep on the sofa tonight. Zzzzz...
Wahahahaha.... im playing games.... :tlaugh:my ahhh laooo also....

if my ahhh laooo snore i will piak him :001_302:
i will also piak him.. i'll push him away or wake him up tell him dun snore. wan to snore wait till i slp alr then he slp.

nose blocked....
sianzz....=(

i'm so excited about tomorrow zoo trip!~~*dance*
must fast fast recover. tmr go zoo alr !!!!

i give you tissue or i help you hold the tissue you blow... lob lob...

you know horr, my bintan trip in JUNE right, cos i mention my dad can get good rates from his friend.
dont know, i just feel very sian... i mean, supposedly to be a FAMILY outing, bonding session, then why she must go n ask her friends huh..... n i dont wish to extend this offer to outsiders lorr.
n she never ask me is it ok to invite her friends along, she just invite then ask me to tell my dad to include the pax..
maybe you shld let KW knw how you feel then get him to tell his mum...
haven book rit?? ask KW to TOK TO HIS MUM!!!
FAMILY BONDING!!!

darling... i went parkway but i cannot find koi bubble tea..
not in the shopping centre huh....
craving for it lei...

Ting

tingg dearie : veri irrating leii,kw's mum!!!!!!i feel they never feel our haoo xinnn one looo...lik want family bonding....
yeah lorr~
but actually, she is quite a nice lady deee.
even my parents n my aunt also say she is nice..
i admit she is nice to me n pin. n she also accepted pin readily.
but just tt, WHY HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrr.

CanCanMum

actually its good in a sense

so they all got their friends to entertain themselves

u can go parktor wif KW mahhhh hahaaaaa

i like it worrrrhhhh the MORE the MERRIERRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.