10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

anyOne noes by when will the Crowd be lesser for the resorts world thingy huhhhh

2 or 3 years time????

cOZ i think Baber will LOVE IT TO THE MAX hahahhaha
U go during weekdays shld be fine.. :p

thepinkdot

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

anyOne noes by when will the Crowd be lesser for the resorts world thingy huhhhh

2 or 3 years time????

cOZ i think Baber will LOVE IT TO THE MAX hahahhaha
i going leh in may/june i think..

my husband's company's family day..

even though i preggers but i wanna go KPO!!!! w00t.

actually are there even rides for kids like baber and my daughter's age? those kiddy rides..

Daddy D

Alpha Male

dd looks better today...
sian half... gotta go back office to "fight fire" now...
nvm... watching "Clash of Titans" later... :)

autumn82

Just now I went to Chong Pang market with 2 kids and a stroller on bus.. LOL. Bthz. Even though stroller light but too bulky with a toddler and stroller. LOL. I kept on worrying, wait I forgotten about Belle, leave her on the bus. LOL.

Then buy all the stuffs liaoo, can't make it, took cab home. LOL.

almond

but as I grow older, I dont't like steamboat that much ... Maybe trained by Bro Almond
ah girl, mala huo gon... wan to not?
baby leave at home? :tlaugh:

thepinkdot

yaaaa i dddink so

anyway just ignore laaaaaaaaa hahahhha~~~~~~~~bochapsssss

its not even venting for GOD's sake, its dont know what, like shirking responsibility i find

tats why i got so fedup lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
actually i can understand she's frustrated.. but frustrated say frustrated things den suan already. why must come here and post?

even though you frustrated, you can't just ignore your poor child mah. suddenly i miss my girl~ T.T come.. mummy hug hug~~~~~

apollo

since sunday it has been 38.2 - 39.3
39 is v high worr.. if still goes up n down, could be viral infection or sth.. if continues, better bring him to hospital..

hehe i also call pin baby in sch sometimes..
her friends call me kaipin mummy!!!!!!!!
some even call me mummy!?
lol~:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:
HAHA!!! so cute!!!

baObei, that thread very wuliaooo .. :p LOL.

You all sooo fierce.. :p
of cos must fierce.. who the hell will regret giving brith to their babies? somemore they still young lehhh.. not as if grow up leeee den v heartless to mummy, throw mummy out of the hse! yao sheng jiu yao hui yang, hui zhao gu! yao bu rang jiu bu yao sheng! tio bo? :tlaugh:

Ting

yaaaa i dddink so

anyway just ignore laaaaaaaaa hahahhha~~~~~~~~bochapsssss

its not even venting for GOD's sake, its dont know what, like shirking responsibility i find

tats why i got so fedup lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
throw bb to CC might as well give up for adoption let ppl tc properly.
stupid woman, dunno does she think b4 she type all this things out.

autumn82

but as I grow older, I dont't like steamboat that much ... Maybe trained by Bro Almond
True, once in awhile is nice.. :p

I have been craving for crabs recently.. :p Just last Fri, Ian bought 2 chilli crabs + 1 black pepper crab + 2 bottles of Heineken... :p LOL. Wondering when's the next round.. LOL.

areane

Just now I went to Chong Pang market with 2 kids and a stroller on bus.. LOL. Bthz. Even though stroller light but too bulky with a toddler and stroller. LOL. I kept on worrying, wait I forgotten about Belle, leave her on the bus. LOL.

Then buy all the stuffs liaoo, can't make it, took cab home. LOL.
ask you ask you, when you first let iggy take bus, what's his reaction?

autumn82

39 is very high worr.. if still goes up n down, could be viral infection or something.. if continues, better bring him to hospital..

HAHA!!! so cute!!!

of cos must fierce.. who the hell will regret giving brith to their babies? somemore they still young lehhh.. not as if grow up leeee then very heartless to mummy, throw mummy out of the house! yao sheng jiu yao hui yang, hui zhao gu! yao bu rang jiu bu yao sheng! tio bo? :tlaugh:
Some ppl just do forgotten about the output later. :p

almond

throw baby to CC might as well give up for adoption let ppl tc properly.
stupid woman, dont know does she think before she type all this things out.
where's the thead?

CanCanMum

actually i can understand she's frustrated.. but frustrated say frustrated things then suan already. why must come here and post?

even though you frustrated, you can't just ignore your poor child mah. suddenly i miss my girl~ T.T come.. mummy hug hug~~~~~
okie here i come

HUG MEEEEEEE

*turns into a carebear, pink color one*

autumn82

ask you ask you, when you first let iggy take bus, what's his reaction?
:err: Fascinated. LOL. Today is his 5th bus ride. I was singing Wheels on the Bus. Then he move his hands like on the steering.. LOL.

areane

girl, mala huo gon... want to not?
baby leave at home? :tlaugh:
Can take steamboat but you got to find yuan yang steamboat.. I dun take mala one... :nah:

Status
Not open for further replies.