Wedding Photos

Pwiincess

Was 4months pregnant when I took these shots. 4months yet so swollen liao! How sad.. But Nvm, next time I wanna tell Baby, "u took Daddy n Mummy's wedding picture together too!!" Haha. LOLs.

Wahhhh... Pwiincess u defintely look fabulous not like 4 mths lei... some more the scenary quite nice.... where's the place??? :Dancing_wub:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Recently packing my stuff and saw my wedding albums.. wao lao eh, I am so young last time, like a small boy..:tlaugh:

Too bad no scanner in my house, if nt i will upload and paste it here. :001_302:

jedamum

Recently packing my stuff and saw my wedding albums.. wao lao eh, I am so young last time, like a small boy..:tlaugh:

Too bad no scanner in my house, if nt i will upload and paste it here. :001_302:
no need scanner...use your hp or digital cam to take a pic of the photo la!
we waiting leh.... :tlaugh:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
no need scanner...use your hp or digital cam to take a pic of the photo la!
we waiting leh.... :tlaugh:
Use hp take not so sharp leh.. resolution no good. My digital cam just spoiled recently, got to get a new one first... sianzzz

jedamum

Use hp take not so sharp leh.. resolution no good. My digital cam just spoiled recently, got to get a new one first... sianzzz
ok ok..we wait..but don't later you get a nice digital cam liao, then take sharp sharp pic liao, then go and edit to blur out the face portion hor! :tlaugh:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
ok ok..we wait..but don't later you get a nice digital cam liao, then take sharp sharp pic liao, then go and edit to blur out the face portion hor! :tlaugh:
wont la, i am very proud of my face... :tlaugh:

But really like a small boy, damn!! :001_302:

zhuzhu_41

Its my turn!!! I think Cyncyn see b4 my wedding pictures alrdy. I took my wedding pictures when I was alrdy 1 month preggie.

Last edited:

priscilla

Wow, all the wedding photos are so nice. I do not have any over here to show since all my wedding photos are in Singapore in the storage.

What is the package now? And which studio is good?

I used to use french studio.

CynCyn

Mine also I kena tok $$$ for my package . The price doesn't justify the package I took up . Could have went to White link or some other better bridal studios for the same pricings .

Pwiincess

Wahhhh... Pwiincess u defintely look fabulous not like 4 mths lei... some more the scenary quite nice.... where's the place??? :Dancing_wub:
Haha. I'm flattered! I used to be lots thinner. Look at the flabby flabby arms of mine in the pics. Can you imagine them now, at 5months??? Lols.

It was taken at sentosa. There were several other couples taking theirs there on the same day too. Haha.

Pwiincess

Its my turn!!! I think Cyncyn see b4 my wedding pictures alrdy. I took my wedding pictures when I was alrdy 1 month preggie.
Zhuzhu, you looked fabulous lohs!
If you never mention, nobody will know you are expecting then.

Beautiful wedding pics.. show more lehs! =)

Pwiincess

no leh, frm yr photo cant really tell u're pregnant... will still said yr pic look pretty :tlaugh:
Haha. thanks, dear!
After my wedding dinner, Baby started to show herself..Tummy gotten bigger now!! Too big to hide. Haha. I still have probs finding a dress for my ROM next weekend.