Wedding Photos

LoVeS

I have 3 outfits in all. A wedding gown, kua and evening gown. Wedding gown and evening gown are tailored made. Kua is off the rack rental. I kept my evening gown only. Would love to keep my wedding gown but need to top up additional 2K for it. Hence, chose not to keep it.
ur 1st pic look abit like Zhao Wei leh!! Huan Zhu Ge Ge tat Zhao Wei

M

^Mami_Jazz^

I like her last pic tat gown~ Look simple yet elegant~ Nice colour aso.
i like the bright colour but cant see bottom leh :tlaugh:
Gina Gina !! bottom pic pls :001_302::001_302:
Actually she so pretty wear wat oso pretty de :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Ta da!!!!!
Wee Wee Jeda, Wow ur figure WAS also beri nice !!!! :wong30::wong30:
No wonder Jedadad treasure your wedding pic so much :001_302::001_302::001_302:
Why not post the one chosen by Jedadad :tlaugh:

Thanks for your support, Very Nice !!!

jedamum

Wee Wee Jeda, Wow ur figure WAS also beri nice !!!! :wong30::wong30:
No wonder Jedadad treasure your wedding pic so much :001_302::001_302::001_302:
Why not post the one chosen by Jedadad :tlaugh:

Thanks for your support, Very Nice !!!
haha...ya...figure WAS beri nice. :wecry:

the one posted by jedadad can see face too clear liao la. cannot see the gown pattern....

fiona

i am so envy of u all.. becuz i don't have any wedding photos.. n they also never give me any wedding dinner also.. i think i have done my part.. they wanted to asked me to go take wedding photo with my dh this month.. but i think no need already.. because i wan to divroce with him already.. sorry to spoil u guys mood because u all r so xin fu.. i really hope to be like u all.. but really can't.. i'm so sad..

mavis

i am so envy of u all.. becuz i don't have any wedding photos.. n they also never give me any wedding dinner also.. i think i have done my part.. they wanted to asked me to go take wedding photo with my dh this month.. but i think no need already.. because i wan to divroce with him already.. sorry to spoil u guys mood because u all r so xin fu.. i really hope to be like u all.. but really can't.. i'm so sad..

Y so sudden...wad happen?:embarrassed:

aby

Huh fiona.. Hold it.. Cool.. Wat happened!! O dear.. :wong19: