10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

re: 10K POSTSSSSSSSSS---------------LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN - NOC GANG APRIL THREAD

wa cancan bossie, i envy you having a good mother in law!
no no no ahjes darling, my mil is OK nia, not GOOD lOlzzzzzzzzz

so far i dunn have any problems wif her, but juz tat shes not good either

SHES OK nia~~~~

its like she dunnn offend me, i wonx offend her either

its a 50-50 situation~~~wahahhaahh~~~

apollo

only for this pregnancy.. before preggy i was ok. quite healthy.
:wong19::wong19::wong19:

it's not easy to have pregnancy symptoms + falling ill at the same time. but cant avoid. can take vit C during preg right?? if can, mayb u can try taking it to see if it helps =)

Ting

just fed ash porridge, and stupid me! i forgot the container is THERMAL! then after a few tablespoon, i didnt blow the porridge and ash xia dao cos too hot alrdy! sometimes i feel that i'm worst then a BIMBO! bimbo got look but no brain. i no look n no brain :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

its okay dearie, its a "mistake" many parents make.
hehe i also got b4 when pin was young.
just be more careful next time.

apollo

no no no ahjes darling, my mother in law is OK nia, not GOOD lOlzzzzzzzzz

so far i dunn have any problems with her, but just that shes not good either

SHES OK nia~~~~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

apollo

its okay dearie, its a "mistake" many parents make.
hehe i also got before when pin was young.
just be more careful next time.
u noe why i feel myself so stupid? cos it happens a few times alrdy!!!!!!!!!! ***piak my forehead*** usually i use a bowl but today i use a thermal jar to put the porridge b4 scooping out yet i still gek kiang, scoop out 1 tablespoon, scare the porridge inside thermal jar will cold, i cover it! waopiang, nw think bk, inside thermal jar where got so fast cold -.-|||||||

but thankfully, ash finished up everything aft some crying (cos kanna xia dao).. =)

Ting

Haha lawla darling! Same as you, i doubt my hubby will tell all my complains about his mum to his mum pls! He always say orh or ok or yea i will tell her but in the end always NEVER! Wonder y all hubbies so scared to tell their mum about our unhappiness!
kw will tell.
wahahaha~ he will use his way to tell so that i wont look "bad" in front of his mum.
hehehehe, he tries to keep good image of me in front of his mum~

***rofl***
anything i not happy i complain n ask him go talk to his mum. he knows my temper, if i want it done, he must do it IMMEDIATELY.
even if he is in aussie he will also go call.
if not i sure FFFF him. :p

thepinkdot

it's not easy to have pregnancy symptoms + falling ill at the same time. but cant avoid. can take vit C during preg right?? if can, mayb you can try taking it to see if it helps =)
i try to take more fruits.. coz i dun seem to be able to absorb the vitamins.. LOL!

CanCanMum

my MIL is OK in the sense tat IF i dunn dig up the past unhappiness its still FINE~~~

some things i close one eye coz when shes here, shes OK in the sense tat she cooks for us, cleans for us etc.....she wonx sit down watch TB whole day like tat MR Cousin lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OSO IF i dunn ask her to TC of baber, she will not offer to help either lOlzzzzzzz, but if i asked her she will do it lahhh but she wonx do it for long term lOlzzzzzzzzzz............last sat i need go out run errands for UN for one whole day, so Baber was alone wif her the whole saturday lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and she always BOASTSS tat Baber is berri EASY TO TC lOlzzzzzzz

and she dunn ustd why my mum and dad canx cope lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so if i dunn ask for too much outta her, KAN KAi wif her, wadever she wants to do juz leave it to her, SHES STILL OK~~~

Last edited:

Ting

you know why i feel myself so stupid? cos it happens a few times alrdy!!!!!!!!!! ***piak my forehead*** usually i use a bowl but today i use a thermal jar to put the porridge before scooping out yet i still gek kiang, scoop out 1 tablespoon, scare the porridge inside thermal jar will cold, i cover it! waopiang, now think back, inside thermal jar where got so fast cold -.-|||||||

but thankfully, ash finished up everything after some crying (cos kanna xia dao).. =)
it happens!
its ok.. hughug. give him some water so wont feel so "bruised" at his tongue.
haha dun say feed kids, even sometimes i myself will kena scalded!

thepinkdot

my mother in law is OK in the sense that IF i dunn dig up the past unhappiness its still FINE~~~

some things i close one eye coz when shes here, shes OK in the sense that she cooks for us, cleans for us etc.....she wonx sit down watch TB whole day like that MR Cousin lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

also IF i dunn ask her to TC of baber, she will not offer to help either lOlzzzzzzz

and she always BOASTSS that Baber is berri EASY TO TC lOlzzzzzzz

and she dunn ustd why my mum and dad canx cope lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so if i dunn ask for too much outta her, KAN KAi with her, wadever she wants to do just leave it to her, SHES STILL OK~~~
CCM! i know what you mean..!! and how u feel. not the best.. but OKAY~~~~~~~~~~~~ close one or both eyes still can get along kind.

thepinkdot

did you check with your gynae??:wong19::wong19:
i think its quite normal? i'll still take the supplement.. but i feel better when my body gets the vits from food. not artificially.

CanCanMum

CCM! i know what you mean..!! and how you feel. not the best.. but OKAY~~~~~~~~~~~~ close one or both eyes still can get along kind.

YA ya ya its like Mai Hiam Buay Pai ~~~~lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jaspzz

just fed ash porridge, and stupid me! i forgot the container is THERMAL! then after a few tablespoon, i didnt blow the porridge and ash xia dao cos too hot alrdy! sometimes i feel that i'm worst then a BIMBO! bimbo got look but no brain. i no look n no brain :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:
aiyo i alws like dat lei...I blow blow liao tot not hot then i stuff inside my boy's mouth wakaaka

apollo

kw will tell.
wahahaha~ he will use his way to tell so that i wont look "bad" in front of his mum.
hehehehe, he tries to keep good image of me in front of his mum~

***rofl***
anything i not happy i complain n ask him go talk to his mum. he knows my temper, if i want it done, he must do it IMMEDIATELY.
even if he is in aussie he will also go call.
if not i sure FFFF him. :p
HAHA! but dearie, u KW v straight right? later will he accidentally say "cos ______ say she dun lik u lik tt" ???? haha!

i try to take more fruits.. coz i dont seem to be able to absorb the vitamins.. LOL!
cos of MS?? haha.. i rmb during my preg, i ate lotsa fruits. everyday eat 1 green apple, 2 oranges, 2 kiwis. standard, no change one. haha!

it happens!
its ok.. hughug. give him some water so wont feel so "bruised" at his tongue.
haha dont say feed kids, even sometimes i myself will kena scalded!
i fed him water, he suckle a sip and 'pour' everything out from his mouth! dunno to laugh or to cry hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

anw, dearies, anyone noe is there any organic shops at united Sq or SQ 2? cos i wanna buy cereal for ash and i rmb there has one shop there.. =)

lawla12

CCM! i know what you mean..!! and how you feel. not the best.. but OKAY~~~~~~~~~~~~ close one or both eyes still can get along kind.

mine is an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxhole !!!!!!!!!

lawla12

you know why i feel myself so stupid? cos it happens a few times alrdy!!!!!!!!!! ***piak my forehead*** usually i use a bowl but today i use a thermal jar to put the porridge before scooping out yet i still gek kiang, scoop out 1 tablespoon, scare the porridge inside thermal jar will cold, i cover it! waopiang, now think back, inside thermal jar where got so fast cold -.-|||||||

but thankfully, ash finished up everything after some crying (cos kanna xia dao).. =)

**carry litt cutie ashton into my house....i take care of him for 1 week...u go enjoy urself wif hubby***

:wong2::wong2::wong2::wong2:

thepinkdot

cos of MS?? haha.. i rmb during my preg, i ate lotsa fruits. everyday eat 1 green apple, 2 oranges, 2 kiwis. standard, no change one. haha!
no leh.. same like u.. i just eat alot of fruits to supplement my diet lor..

Status
Not open for further replies.