Jocelyn Wong - ACJ Clinic

babysg

Hi Mummies..I strongly reccomend Jocelyn Wong from ACJ Clinic...thomson medical centre. She is a very gentle and patient gynae. Every visit she will take time to chat with me..show me where is baby located and measure baby's size...

The downside would be long waiting time :) hehe but i am ok with it..cos i look forward to every checkup..cant wait to see my little one in my tummy.. it seemed like yesterday when baby is still in my stomache...now he is 10 months old already!! :shyxxx:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Yes the parking is bad but there is always valet parking :)

Jocelyn Wong is a very good doctor and always very patient!

2 thumbs up

Judy

Hi May I know how much time you spend on avaerage with her during your monthly visits? Also is the consultation time longer when it comes to detail scan? If yes, how much longer?

Also is Jocelyn forthcoming with her advices/ explanation?

shinely

J wong, she is very nice.
But any ideas about her skill to gave birth? she look very young, not sure of her experience?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
She was the one who help us to deliver our baby boy and i was in the room with my wife. She is highly recommended! :)

Regards,
Admin-Ed

cherishbebe

I went for my 1st visit yesterday.
She is patient, nice and friendly.
my 1st visit cost me:
78 for new consultant
38 for scanning,
7 for multi-vit
subseq visit, the consulation will be cheaper...
heard that the detailed scan is done at level 5
cost about 100...

cherishbebe

u mean 1st visit?
take ur weight and blood pressure
ask u more medical history of ur family and ur dh family.
have MS or not etc...
tell u ur EDD, explain to u wat test u have to take..
then go scanning and let u see ur bb..

shinely

She was the one who help us to deliver our baby boy and i was in the room with my wife. She is highly recommended! :)

Regards,
Admin-Ed
Hi Admin-ED,

May i know what type of birth your wife went thru?
How long does the whole process take?

sane

I agreed! Dr Wong is a very gentle, caring and pretty gynae! She delivered my ger and she's so encouraging and careful in cleaning. Her stitching skills were very good too!! I could walk around the next day, highly recommended!

Pwiincess

I agreed! Dr Wong is a very gentle, caring and pretty gynae! She delivered my ger and she's so encouraging and careful in cleaning. Her stitching skills were very good too!! I could walk around the next day, highly recommended!
Hello Sane!!

Can you let me know how are her charges like? And her contact number please?? Thanks.

Pwiincess

Hi Shinely, I went thru natural birth with the aid of epidural. I have zero level pain tolerance, hence, epidural is a must. Even with epidural, I can feel the pain! Water bag broke at ard 3am. Admitted to TMC at ard 430am. Baby was delivered at 3pm with forceps.
I don't prefer baby delivered using forceps. MIL says it's no good. JMHO.

shinely

Ya, like to know the delievery charger for Dr. Wong? Any Ideas?Anybody sign up the package?

Daily routin scan cost $38
New consultation is $78
Fellow-up consultation is $48

sane

Hi

Sorry for late reply. Here's the contact

ACJ Women's Clinic Pte Ltd​

Address:
339 Thomson Rd #03-03 Thomson Medical Centre Singapore 307677
Telephone: 6353 2033
Fax: 6250 5168
I signed on the package on my fifth month @ $500-550 (can't remember).