Swollen leg?

pkshl

any mummies experience swollen leg? my leg right felt swollen last night, i thought i did not drink enough water, so i drank quite a bit, this morning i don't feel the swell on my right leg, or iszit walk too much?

some ppl say if legs swollen for few days den suddendly go down means going to due soon?

im very worried cos for my 1st pregnancy my feet was so swollen when i was in my 35th week & endup waterbag burst...:embarrassed:

apollo

try to drink more water. i drank plenty of water thru out my pregnancy and no swollen feet at all =)

delldoown

Swelling of the feet and legs, medically known as edema, occur in the fluid is retained in the gap between human cells. Edema typically affects the feet, ankles and calves, but will also affect any area of the body, causing systemic symptoms. Edema may be due to severe kidney disease, heart, liver or blood vessels, but many other factors can cause the disease.

Geri Tang

I experienced swollen leg from week 17 onwards. I am currently in week 20 and it got worst... leg will swell everyday, fingers also felt tight.

Does anyone has any remedy to reduce it?

apollo

I experienced swollen leg from week 17 onwards. I am currently in week 20 and it got worst... leg will swell everyday, fingers also felt tight.

Does anyone has any remedy to reduce it?
did u drink enough water? and try to walk/stand lesser.. =)

banner82

Have you seen your gynae? You might want to see your gynae abt your problem? I have swollen calf and feet since 5th mth onwards. at 35th week my hands and eyes suddenly swell and pb hit more than 160. doc diagnosed i hv pre-eclampsia.

shopaholic

I didnt have this problem with my elder 2 kids, but for my youngest, I experienced swollen feet in my 3rd trimester. It was come-and-go type, meaning swollen for a few days and then subside before coming again. I'm not sure what caused it, but gynae said it could be due to water retention and there was no cause for concern.

Geri Tang

did you drink enough water? and try to walk/stand lesser.. =)
I thot I drank too much water so I dare not drink more but infact I walk alot.

Even after I sat at the sofa for 10mins.. it will swell within 2 mins when I stood up. I will consult gynae in my next appointment.

My legs have been swelling since third trimester. When I wake up in the morning, it is already swollen. But I notice if i am at home and put my legs up most of the time, it is not that bad, but i have to go to work, so don't have the luxury to do that, so i just let them swell lor. I don't think it will cause much of a concern. Keep drinking water, we need it.