Looking for a Confinement Lady

stressfulbee

Hi my Dear

I do have a Day Confinement Lady for U!!
She S'porean,experiened, mid 50+,Flexible, nice cooking, reasonable $$$ also wkg under personal!!! BTW her food is tasty.....:p
Juz to clarity the Day Confinement Lady I recommend IS NOT WORKING UNDER AGENCIES, she is self employ.

She can help u to do marketing also without any charges, able to cook for ur HB & Kids also!!! She will cook 3 meals for u, she will not nagg even u request for the food u graving for !!! Her Cleanliness is good & she is Honest!!

PM if u are keen wif her---thumb up
(Sori No agent plz)
CONTACT NOS FOR MY DAY :red:CONFINEMENT LADY: 98476976 (Sori No agent plz)

winter

Hi Yeen!

My CL stayed with us 24 hrs, cooked for me, hb, mom and 2yo boi then.. She bathed my bb n boi, does all housework etc except my mom washes and hanged her own clothes.. She's very hardworking and even take initiatives to help clear any clutter in the house..

We adores her.. If u interested to find out more abt her, pls PM me your EDD, addy and details of pple staying in ur home.. She needs all these details to decide whether to take up the assignment..

Each assignment is 28 days and costs S$1800/-..

A date will be set before the assignment for both parties to interview one another.. Upon acceptance, a deposit will be collected to BOOK her for that certain period of time..

Cheers!
Hi Aby, wonder can give me your Confinement lady contact?

mikee

Aby,

I have PM you for the contact of your CL. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Hmmm.. The 2 CL contacts I have wont do such arrangement..

Well, You may want to ask around your neighbourhood for recommendations among the neighbours or among your relatives..

kym

Aby,

I have PM you for the contact of your CL. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
a daytime CL from SG will charge 1600 - 1800 for 28 days (9am to 6pm). fulltime CL from M'sia will charge 1800 - 2000 for 28 days. If you go thru agent, there will be extra 300 to 500 agent fee.

Winkle

a daytime CL from SG will charge 1600 - 1800 for 28 days (9am to 6pm). fulltime CL from M'sia will charge 1800 - 2000 for 28 days. If you go thru agent, there will be extra 300 to 500 agent fee.

Hi Kym,

could you provide me with a contact? Thanks!

kym

Hi Kym,

could you provide me with a contact? Thanks!

Hi Winkle,

I got the following contacts from the mummysg furum, all these CLs are recommended by our mummies. But I think their very hot and most have been taken up for months from aug to dec. : ) If you need help, please let me know.

kym

[FONT=宋体]Aunty Liqing[/FONT][FONT=宋体]81306297[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]06-7646504 / 016 3630054[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Aunty Lian[/FONT][FONT=宋体]81949668[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]06-7621609 / 016 6385219[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Aunty Gui Hua[/FONT][FONT=宋体]91305526[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]012-2878467[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Ah Xing[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体]016-7403557[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Esther[/FONT][FONT=宋体]81332077[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体]Ah Wah[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体]017-4661989[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Aunty Xiang[/FONT][FONT=宋体]96147098[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Aunty Choo (Day CL)[/FONT][FONT=宋体]98476976[/FONT]

kellytyp

Hi to all

I am looking for a confinement nanny, I need her help on begin on June. Prefer price is $1800.
Anyone can please recommend a good and helpful confinement nanny to me.

Thank you.
Kelly

Joyce Chan

Hi Yeen!

My CL stayed with us 24 hours, cooked for me, husband, mom and 2yo boi then.. She bathed my baby n boi, does all housework etc except my mom washes and hanged her own clothes.. She's very hardworking and even take initiatives to help clear any clutter in the house..

We adores her.. If you interested to find out more about her, pls PM me your EDD, addy and details of pple staying in your home.. She needs all these details to decide whether to take up the assignment..

A date will be set before the assignment for both parties to interview one another.. Upon acceptance, a deposit will be collected to BOOK her for that certain period of time..

Cheers!

Hi Abby, I'm also looking for a CL. My edd is July 2010. I have another elder boy but he should be at my mum's place most of the time during my confinement. So, it will just be me and baby, and daddy in the evening.

sher_von

A confinement nanny, main chores to take care of your needs, and assist you to recuperate as soon as possible to regain the nutrients you have lost.
She will advise what to eat/not to eat, what to do/not to do,and you might be amazed by the knowledge that she hav, and of cos, some are superstitious, some are myth or so, it depends on oneself whether you want to accept it, but second thoughts, no harm listening! lol

There's a few question you can ask yourself.
You might not be comfortable having a stranger acting like your mum,but end day, there's only pros to you, so far as i know, they are great help, some will even assist some small chores! End day, really need to establish the trust.
Best to just engage a day confinement services.

Confinement services is not cheap, it can goes up to 2k a month. Since expenses after having baby increase, you might need to reconsider on the financial situation

As for my opnion, having someone to take care of everything, will be an absolute yes for me, it save the hassle, less tiring for my folks, and less conflicts with my in-laws. ;p

Having to know one who very experience, copy and paste from friends, so rest assure no agency to rip you off.

"Have been doing freelance housekeeping as well as providing confinement services/babysitting for the past 20years.
My experience includes working as a housekeeper for the Caucasian family in year 2002-2004, since then, i'm babysitting kids between 2months -3yrs old.
Do not hesitate to contact me, so that to explain more in depth what kind of assistance i can provide you."

Cheerios!

Irene Ho 9067 1356

don't worry too much and be a HAPPY MUM!!

FLDC

Hi Yeen!

My CL stayed with us 24 hrs, cooked for me, hb, mom and 2yo boi then.. She bathed my bb n boi, does all housework etc except my mom washes and hanged her own clothes.. She's very hardworking and even take initiatives to help clear any clutter in the house..

We adores her.. If u interested to find out more abt her, pls PM me your EDD, addy and details of pple staying in ur home.. She needs all these details to decide whether to take up the assignment..

Cheers!
Hi Winter, am currently looking for 1 reliable and gd CL. After reading yr threads, your CL sound comfortable to me in terms of she not the particular type which i scared most. Heard alot of scary story abt CL lady... that y really wish to engage one that is really truthful and easy-going. most important is to take care of my bb due in mid august. Many Thanks. Can u PM me her contact @ lim.fiona@gmail.com. Great Thanks.

Regards, FLDC.

stressfulbee

Hi
U may call my this non stay s'pore confinement lady.
She had more than 10yrs experience, ard 50++, she honest, clean, flexible & her cooking is delicious..... (she able to cook different tonic soup, "zhu jiao chu" & different CF dishes within 28days.)

her contact is hp: 98476976.:red:

medmed

Hi Abby, I'm also looking for a CL. My edd is July 2010. I have another elder boy but he should be at my mum's place most of the time during my confinement. So, it will just be me and baby, and daddy in the evening.
Hi Abby,

My edd is end jun'11. Can you send me contact.

bearnive

Hi Aby, wonder can give me your Confinement lady contact?
Hi, my CL is very good and she helped me alot by doing extra inclusive of training my maid to take care of NB and my gal as well. She cooked very well especially her Vinegar Pig Trotters and DOM chicken. PM me if you are keen.

Hi,
My EDD is Dec 2011. Possible to provide me with your CL contacts? Are you still in contact with her? and if there are any news about her latest performance?

kimyen

Hi Yeen!

Cheers!
May I know her contacts ???

I'm due on 28th Aug 2011.

My number is 969 969 65 Vanessa here.