looking for baby sitter in sengkang/hougang/punggol area

shandy83

hi, any recommendation for baby sitters in sengkang/hougang/punggol area?

looking for a gd trustable nanny to babysit my 4mths old.

AppleAng

Hi are you still looking for babysitter?

I'm staying at tampines st 21. Have worked in childcare centre as playgroup teacher and babysit before as well. I also help to take care of my sister's newborn baby. If interested can contact me at 9687 2304 or apple_jappy06@hotmail.com

CPauline

Hi, r you still looking for babysitter?

I'm staying at SengKang-Rivervale Crescent. I'm an experienced babysitter and has been taking care of children from newborn to 10 year old for 10 years, babysit only at my own house. I speak Chinese and English. Do not hesitate to contact me at 97761259 for any queries. Thank you

mothertobe

hi,

sorry as I dont know how to post a new thread :)

I'm also looking for a nanny at hougang/seng kang/punggol area, preferably someone who can come to my house in the day, do drop me an email at seannwa@gmail.com, thanks :)

preeti22

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi all loving mommies,

Hare is one person, have been a pre-school teacher for 15 years. Experienced and qualified with caring for infants and children from ages 4 months to 2 years old. she is planning to be a stay at home mum and would be offering baby-sitting services for working mommies near she's area(Buangkok Mrt).
i have mentioned there contact details.
Do drop me a pm/ an email(piggypandaluvsbb@gmail.com) if you are interested.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Mdm Ng

-Mdm Ng(In my 60s), Singaporean.
-Email: yuetchow88@gmail.com
-Sengkang/ Blk 258C Compassvale Road
-Looking for assignment.
-Baby sitter's home.
-Full time
-Monday to Friday Only(10-12hours). Weekends can be discussed.
-Home cooked food or on parents' preferences.
-More than 35 years experience taking care of infants/babies and children(Max 5-6 years old).
-Language spoken: Mandarin/Hokkien/Teochew/Cantonese
-Expected rates : $800-$1000 nego (depends on requirements)

JosephineLoh

Hi, r you still looking for babysitter?

I'm staying at SengKang-Rivervale Crescent. I'm an experienced babysitter and has been taking care of children from newborn to 10 year old for 10 years, babysit only at my own house. I speak Chinese and English. Do not hesitate to contact me at 97761259 for any queries. Thank you
Hi there, will you be still available? I am looking for baby sitter for my 2yo boy. Tq.