i feel lost......

-SRI-

Nope he is much much worse than ur hb coz he is the 1 who had affair n dun care abt her n her children so why rite does he haf to say she is cruel when HE IS THE ONE!!

As for ur hb the case is the other way rd as TS is the wife, he choose his wife which u cant blame him too coz after all tt is his wife n the r/s u haf wif him is an affair although u haf no idea he was married inititally BUT dun mind me saying tis as u haf part of the share in wrong too coz after u knew he is married but u didnt stand firm of ur decision to let him settle his divorce b4 u 2 continue which lead to the situation ur now.

BUT u haf the rite to get ur child custody since they didnt wan n even ask u abort. Which is why u haf to protect urself n ur child as the child has no wrong to anyone. As for u now, u need to protect urself coz u dun owe him or his family anything n as for his wife i haf no comment.
nope..don worry..i don mind.....true... he chose his parents sia.... i tink hor...ltr he shocked to see i fight for bb maintainance... :tlaugh:he ar..nw luvs to tink negative things abt me...haiz.... i juz don want him to enjoy life den my bb suffer w/o father... its my bb rights ma...nt for revenge... hope they don mind la if i ask for it...skali they tink i money $$$... hmmm....

oh ya, after the divorce issue...his mum said don divorce her..juz marry me..den he met my parents..tts y i continue wit the r/s....gt some more which i too long for me to elaborate...nvm...4get abt it..its over...:Dancing_wub:

LoVeS

nope..don worry..i don mind.....true... he chose his parents sia.... i tink hor...ltr he shocked to see i fight for bb maintainance... :tlaugh:he ar..nw luvs to tink negative things abt me...haiz.... i juz don want him to enjoy life den my bb suffer w/o father... its my bb rights ma...nt for revenge... hope they don mind la if i ask for it...skali they tink i money $$$... hmmm....

oh ya, after the divorce issue...his mum said don divorce her..juz marry me..den he met my parents..tts y i continue wit the r/s....gt some more which i too long for me to elaborate...nvm...4get abt it..its over...:Dancing_wub:
Even if they mind aso muz take lor coz tis $$ is for ur child expenses nt for urself lah.

bingxu3

If i am not wrong even he write n sign but u nid a witness to sign as well.

2ndly, IS HIS BRAIN SCREWED UP OR wAT?! Who is the one been cruel?! Who is the one who didnt even care abt own son who is sick? WHO is the one who had affair? Still got the bloody cheek to say u r nt cruel last time? Ask him go to HELL!!

Instead of knwing his own fault yet still dare to say u r cruel to him n say ppl teach u? SO WAT if ppl teach u? PPL care abt u so wan u to knw HOW TO PROTECT URSELF & UR CHILDREN. If nt react like him ah? I really feel like showing him _|_
loves he talked to me today on the phone and asked me can we still be friends, i told him you go and be friends with the girls at geylang better i dont know if i am cruel or what but i dont care.

my youngest even asked him you calll marmie for what and shes only turning 5, she told himk you dont make marmie cry i dont like lucky my youngest so sensible unlike my eldest.

bingxu3

sri mus fight for de money is for our kids

~m3m~

Ya...like what the rest had said - HE IS THE ONE who is cruel, NOT you! Yes, he is heartless and cold-blooded. He is one of the most in this wide whole world!!

Fight every single cent from him, for your children's sake, even if you can afford. This is your right and your children's as well. He was the one who is in the wrong in the first place and you have tried giving him so many chances already. He cannot blame you or anyone. He's had his chances but he had chose to throw it away, so don't have to feel heart pain for him. Just fight for every cent that you can from him. Just think in this way - if you do not take the money from him which is mainly for the children, his mistress will also take it! So, why 'waste' it, right? Might as well spend his money on your children than the mistress!!

Yeh! Cheers! :D

-SRI-

loves he talked to me today on the phone and asked me can we still be friends, i told him you go and be friends with the girls at geylang better i dont know if i am cruel or what but i dont care.

my youngest even asked him you calll marmie for what and shes only turning 5, she told himk you dont make marmie cry i dont like lucky my youngest so sensible unlike my eldest.
nt cruel ba...cz i oso said tt to him lei..i told him, u tink u can juz leave me like tis when i preg?? u go geylang la...there gt alot of pros to choose frm...hv sex den juz leave them..they don mind one..unlike me lor..i mind..u noe y they don mind?? cz they want $$$..don luv u whereas i luv u....

mine ar...worst sia..jolly well noe i still luv him..still can say "Syg, ur mum don allow me to see u animore lei...can we see each other behind ur mom's back?" CCB... u don wanna marry me still wanna see me..den i'll be too deeply wit u but cant hv u... selfish rite?? he still can say i very evil & cruel for nt letting him see my progress n after deliver he cant see me n bb @ hospital... me cruel?? Evil?? den wat abt him lor?? he chose his parents wat instead of us.... u listen to ur parents wat..listen to watever their decision is..why cant tis time i listen to my mum for nt meeting u again?!?! Bloody @sshole... U no @ss ar... hw can u be the leader of the family if u keep listening to ur parents n ur youngest sis..for goodness sake, u are the elder lor...i bet u cant even lead ppl...no mind of ur own...suckers!!!

Sorry mummies...letting out some steam...lastime when i angry, i'll do push up or running...nw cant...preg la...hahaha..so let out steam here.. pardon me k....:embarrassed:

-SRI-

Ya...like what the rest had said - HE IS THE ONE who is cruel, NOT you! Yes, he is heartless and cold-blooded. He is one of the most in this wide whole world!!

Fight every single cent from him, for your children's sake, even if you can afford. This is your right and your children's as well. He was the one who is in the wrong in the first place and you have tried giving him so many chances already. He cannot blame you or anyone. He's had his chances but he had chose to throw it away, so don't have to feel heart pain for him. Just fight for every cent that you can from him. Just think in this way - if you do not take the money from him which is mainly for the children, his mistress will also take it! So, why 'waste' it, right? Might as well spend his money on your children than the mistress!!

Yeh! Cheers! :D
mum said even if i can afford it nw..my savings will deplete sooner or ltr...so might as well ask him to bear some of the bb maintainance...den my savings can use for other useful stuff in future or for rainy days...

guys ar..when we wanna take the custody or ask for bb maintainance, they said we cruel la..evil la...heartless la... why don they look in the mirror?? reflect themselves.... in the 1st place, who leaves who?? who don want us animore?? who don bother abt the children?? HIM lor....:eek:21: :realmad::realmad::realmad:

LoVeS

Nope ur nt cruel coz in the 1st place he betray ur trust in him for having affair, 2ndly he even allow tt mistress to hit ur child (duno wat kind of cb father is tt) n lastly when ur eldest is so sick yet he dun care abt it n ask u settle urself like as if his nt the father lor. SHAME ON HIM !!!

Yes ur daughter is VERY sensible for her age n wat she said is TRUE lor !!

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
bingxue3, u must be firm wif ur stand and decision. Dont be soften by him even when he knee down to beg u next time. I can see his r/s wif this lady will nt last long and he may want to come back to u one day...

Be strong ok!!

LoVeS

nt cruel ba...cz i oso said tt to him lei..i told him, u tink u can juz leave me like tis when i preg?? u go geylang la...there gt alot of pros to choose frm...hv sex den juz leave them..they don mind one..unlike me lor..i mind..u noe y they don mind?? cz they want $$$..don luv u whereas i luv u....

mine ar...worst sia..jolly well noe i still luv him..still can say "Syg, ur mum don allow me to see u animore lei...can we see each other behind ur mom's back?" CCB... u don wanna marry me still wanna see me..den i'll be too deeply wit u but cant hv u... selfish rite?? he still can say i very evil & cruel for nt letting him see my progress n after deliver he cant see me n bb @ hospital... me cruel?? Evil?? den wat abt him lor?? he chose his parents wat instead of us.... u listen to ur parents wat..listen to watever their decision is..why cant tis time i listen to my mum for nt meeting u again?!?! Bloody @sshole... U no @ss ar... hw can u be the leader of the family if u keep listening to ur parents n ur youngest sis..for goodness sake, u are the elder lor...i bet u cant even lead ppl...no mind of ur own...suckers!!!

Sorry mummies...letting out some steam...lastime when i angry, i'll do push up or running...nw cant...preg la...hahaha..so let out steam here.. pardon me k....:embarrassed:
TO put it simple he tink tt he can still take u like as if MISTRESS n haf 2 of the best world wif wife n mistress. Dun wan marry then still see each other for wat? waste time, waste energy n waste feeling.

WHY he wanna see ur progress, see u n bb after delivery when he was the 1 who wanted u go for abortion lor. IF tats the case where got bb for him to see? U can tell him straight in the face U R THE 1 EVIL N CRUEL to all 3 of us which is bb, me n U URSELF BUT evil n cruel to urself is OK coz NO1 WILL CARE :tlaugh:

Irenep

He still hv the "face" to ask u if u all can still be friends... He is so "thick skinned" !! Why such man exist ?? :nah:

Irenep

bingxue3, u must be firm wif ur stand and decision. Dont be soften by him even when he knee down to beg u next time. I can see his r/s wif this lady will nt last long and he may want to come back to u one day...

Be strong ok!!
ya agree wiht tommyBoi, u must be firm with yr stand & decision. Dun give in easily..

Irenep

really can't stand this type of MAN !! Sorry, should be @sshole !!! Should give him 1 tight slap for saying such thing. How can't anyone stand him ? Then super selfish persons, hurting so many ppl & yet he dun feel guilty at all. :err:

bingxu3

holding firm talk to legal aid le now is wait bah submitted all the evidence i have in hand ya when he allowed de slut to hit his own flesh and blood at the moment i knew is all over, cause he dote on my eldest the most so gd lo hes going to lose everything.

My dad told me since hes so heartless then change de surnames for de kids he pay, from the 1st day of my marriage to him daddy not happy already lucky now is the end and my dad is still standing by me.

-SRI-

TO put it simple he tink tt he can still take u like as if MISTRESS n haf 2 of the best world wif wife n mistress. Dun wan marry then still see each other for wat? waste time, waste energy n waste feeling.

WHY he wanna see ur progress, see u n bb after delivery when he was the 1 who wanted u go for abortion lor. IF tats the case where got bb for him to see? U can tell him straight in the face U R THE 1 EVIL N CRUEL to all 3 of us which is bb, me n U URSELF BUT evil n cruel to urself is OK coz NO1 WILL CARE :tlaugh:
yalor...waste of my time n feelings...

cz he noe for sure i wont abort one..tts y he wanna see his child...fat hope..after all u said tt to me..u still wanna see ur bb....

i did said tt to him on our last meeting...hahaha...cz i was too dissapointed n mad at tt moment...when he said i evil, i told him "ya..i noe..i evil...but u worst than me..atleast i nvr said wanna abort..n if u tink i evil..don see bb la..bb oso part of my flesh n blood wat..u nt scared meh if bb evil like his mummy too??" :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Last edited:

-SRI-

really can't stand this type of MAN !! Sorry, should be @sshole !!! Should give him 1 tight slap for saying such thing. How can't anyone stand him ? Then super selfish persons, hurting so many ppl & yet he dun feel guilty at all. :err:

so far i nvr ever slap him..but i did tell him once tt if he were to mention abt abortion right thru my face, i'll give him 1 tight slap..i hv enough of the word abortion................. why he don feel guilty?? cz he tinks he's totally right...

Last edited:

-SRI-

holding firm talk to legal aid le now is wait bah submitted all the evidence i have in hand ya when he allowed de slut to hit his own flesh and blood at the moment i knew is all over, cause he dote on my eldest the most so gd lo hes going to lose everything.

My dad told me since hes so heartless then change de surnames for de kids he pay, from the 1st day of my marriage to him daddy not happy already lucky now is the end and my dad is still standing by me.
my child bith cert oso i'll nvr put his name.... since he wanna me to abort...why shld i put his name...

~m3m~

Ops sorry dear, just realised that you are the one asking about the blood disorder. Ok, at least now I've understood. Hugs.

LoVeS

Yes ur daddy is great to show support to u when u needed most currently. Yes let tt HEARTESS + SHAMELESS "father" to lose everything including his wife n kids coz u + kids r much much better off w/o tis kind of person. PLS stay firm no matter wat n DUN turn soft by his honey sweet words.

JIA YOU!!!! :red: