Very bad pregnancy symptoms

maneo0302

does anyone here agree pregnant cannot eat pineapple cookies ?
i feel my friend so ignorant tell me i cannot touch even 1 ... kaoz
One is okay, but don't eat too much.
My aunt had cravings for pineapples when she's pregnant with my cousin. She bought raw pineapples from the wet mkt every morning.
But my cousin is born healthy and he's now 32 years old!

hotmilktea

i think pineapple tart is different, coz the pineapple is already cooked...its not raw..so i dont see the harm in it.
i think the harmful is that it is high calorie and fattening, not that eat pineapple will cause anything.
the way my friend say is like anything u bear ur own responsiblity...really pissed off

Yes.. my gayne also told me can eat pineapple already after 1st trimester..

Shannyang

i think pineapple tart is different, coz the pineapple is already cooked...its not raw..so i dont see the harm in it.
i think the harmful is that it is high calorie and fattening, not that eat pineapple will cause anything.
the way my friend say is like anything u bear ur own responsiblity...really pissed off

Haha.. nvm la, let them be.. some ppl are like tat de..Take it easy ya..
Yes I think cook one shld be alright.. :) There's was a saying that pineapple is "liang"..Some ppl also said if wanna to make mense come can try to eat pineapple lor..
For me hor, it's yrs means it's yrs.. not yrs mian chiang also no use right??

maneo0302

Aiyo...so scary. Try to avoid if u can lor.

Tiggee

Everything also can eat. Just eat in moderation. I bet your friend doesn't have a kid so duno.

Tiggee

Yeah. I think so too.
My hubby also don't let me eat pineapples. But my mum thinks its okay.
My hubs ban me from eating pineapple tarts during cny. It was until I visited my gynae and was told that I'm allowed to eat in moderation that he bought a box for me. :) my mom allows me to eat whatever I want. She says it doesn't really affect the baby. And nowadys I keeping banging into stuff with my tummy. I keep forgetting that my tummy has grew.

hotmilktea

how come ur mummy so cool one. my mum give me room temperature orange !!!! and she tries to use warm water to make me orange juice!
crazy !!!! all the vitamins gone liao lor...and how to eat and drink it ! wah liew.

My hubs ban me from eating pineapple tarts during cny. It was until I visited my gynae and was told that I'm allowed to eat in moderation that he bought a box for me. :) my mom allows me to eat whatever I want. She says it doesn't really affect the baby. And nowadys I keeping banging into stuff with my tummy. I keep forgetting that my tummy has grew.

maneo0302

how come ur mummy so cool one. my mum give me room temperature orange !!!! and she tries to use warm water to make me orange juice!
crazy !!!! all the vitamins gone liao lor...and how to eat and drink it ! wah liew.
Just bear with it lor. I think your mum also mean good.
Tiggee, try to walk carefully and don't bang your tummy. You may bang onto the baby's head accidentally and its really no good once the baby is out.

Tiggee

Why your mum so cute de? Lols. All my juice is not the fresh kind. Just buy from NTUC. somemore is my mum buy de. Lols.

hotmilktea

my mum has been in the chinese medicine industry for 11 yrs, so she really very good with what is good and what is bad. but also because she really assume she very good right, it becomes very stressful for my family. i.e. my sister say she got ulcer, nx day she got powder to drink! my sis say no need so exaggerate lah.. i just need herbal tea...then she got all her theories about got ulcer not just u heaty only ...etc..etc..

she determines my diet now, and she already plan wat to cook for me, like only when can drink bird nest and stuff... gua gua gua

Tiggee, try to walk carefully and don't bang your tummy. You may bang onto the baby's head accidentally and its really no good once the baby is out.

Tiggee

It's like I forget I got a barrier in front of me. So accidentally hit my tummy. Usually when I'm trying to reach for things. Lols. I keep trying to remind myself that my tummy is much bigger. But sometimes still forget. :x

hotmilktea

do you take train to work or anywhere? does pple give up their seats to you ?
i have not taken any train or bus since i am pregnant...coz i know i wun get a seat, even though my tummy not obvious, even when later very obvious probably also wun get a seat. i am not going to stand all the way to NTU... gua gua gua

It's like I forget I got a barrier in front of me. So accidentally hit my tummy. Usually when I'm trying to reach for things. Lols. I keep trying to remind myself that my tummy is much bigger. But sometimes still forget. :x

Shannyang

haha.. Its normally.. I will too.. :)
I some more can run when crossing the road.. den my hubby said dun run dun run.. wait baby inside tot is having earthquake.. *Faintz*..

Tiggee

I hardly go out. But when I do, it's usually by taxi. I've taken train a few times. Half the time got ppl give sit. The other half they either stare at me like I'm some alien or trying to determine if I'm fat or preggy.

I also run when crossing the road. Den always kena scolded. :(

maneo0302

I hardly go out. But when I do, it's usually by taxi. I've taken train a few times. Half the time got ppl give sit. The other half they either stare at me like I'm some alien or trying to determine if I'm fat or preggy.

Its not good for the baby if you run. But walking fast is still fine. :)

XenXuan

same with me too.. we travel mostly by cabs.. nowadays ppl r not as considerate n trains r often so crowded no matter what timing.. i had too many bad experiences b4, i already expected no1 will give up seats for me,so im juz standing at the side of doors to balance n protect myself more.. i juz hate it when they have no intention to give up their seats YET stare at u n ur tummy for the WHOLE journey.. n those r not eldery/children/pregnant ladies who stares,its juz those normal working adults(20-50yrs old) type.. annoying.. i feel like turning to them n say "i dun need ur seat,im prefectly fine with standing on my sore feet in a moving train with my big pregnant tummy,so u can juz sit ur ass down n STOP staring at me" .. its the same thing that happened after my baby was borned.. gosh,ppl n their actions nowadays..

Tiggee

same with me too.. we travel mostly by cabs.. nowadays ppl r not as considerate n trains r often so crowded no matter what timing.. i had too many bad experiences b4, i already expected no1 will give up seats for me,so im juz standing at the side of doors to balance n protect myself more.. i juz hate it when they have no intention to give up their seats YET stare at u n ur tummy for the WHOLE journey.. n those r not eldery/children/pregnant ladies who stares,its juz those normal working adults(20-50yrs old) type.. annoying.. i feel like turning to them n say "i dun need ur seat,im prefectly fine with standing on my sore feet in a moving train with my big pregnant tummy,so u can juz sit ur ass down n STOP staring at me" .. its the same thing that happened after my baby was borned.. gosh,ppl n their actions nowadays..
what I don't understand is why they stare at our tummy thru the whole journey and not offer a seat. At my current tummy size, it's very obvious that I'm preggy. I can stand right in front of them and they just ignore. So pissed!