Very bad pregnancy symptoms

hotmilktea

these pple are sick. ok, maybe some ladies after work, leg very tired coz of wearing high heels, they need the seats badly. the ones i cannot stand is those men !!!! wear so smart but yet pretend to be sleeping or play their phone, useless idiots.

what I don't understand is why they stare at our tummy thru the whole journey and not offer a seat. At my current tummy size, it's very obvious that I'm preggy. I can stand right in front of them and they just ignore. So pissed!

XenXuan

what I don't understand is why they stare at our tummy thru the whole journey and not offer a seat. At my current tummy size, it's very obvious that I'm preggy. I can stand right in front of them and they just ignore. So pissed!
Ya I dun understand too.. It's not juz they stare n pretend they dun see u..there's eye contact n their eyesight is never away from u/ur tummy but simply refused to move their butts.. Ladies who r tired from wearing heels,they will get their reward back when they r pregnant.. Keke.. Whats more fed up is when those ppl r older than me(those in their late 40s), they simply ignore when I stand in front of them simply cuz I'm a early/mid 20s pregnant lady.. yet they gave up their seat to another pregnant lady who's in her 30s n tummy obvious smaller than me.. Zzz can juz imagine how I feel at then.. N some racists ppl who give up seats only to their own race ppl..

Few years back,i was in a train home,standing.. there was a pregnant lady who had contractions in that semi crowded train,only till she started almost 1/2 squading in pain with 1hand holdin on pole then got ppl give up seat for her to rest.. Her tummy was v obvious v big.. Gosh people nowadays..

Tiggee

Ya I dun understand too.. It's not juz they stare n pretend they dun see u..there's eye contact n their eyesight is never away from u/ur tummy but simply refused to move their butts.. Ladies who r tired from wearing heels,they will get their reward back when they r pregnant.. Keke.. Whats more fed up is when those ppl r older than me(those in their late 40s), they simply ignore when I stand in front of them simply cuz I'm a early/mid 20s pregnant lady.. yet they gave up their seat to another pregnant lady who's in her 30s n tummy obvious smaller than me.. Zzz can juz imagine how I feel at then.. N some racists ppl who give up seats only to their own race ppl..

Few years back,i was in a train home,standing.. there was a pregnant lady who had contractions in that semi crowded train,only till she started almost 1/2 squading in pain with 1hand holdin on pole then got ppl give up seat for her to rest.. Her tummy was v obvious v big.. Gosh people nowadays..
Precisely! Just because I'm young doesn't being pregnant is alot more easier. And it's like if you dun want to give up your seat, can't you pls stop staring at me. -.- And got once a 40 plus maybe 50 year old aunty snatch seat from me when it was clearly offered to me. And it's not as if the aunty has any problems with her leg. I stare at her and she just ignore! But after that got another person saw and offer his seat to me. :)

joanneneo

I ever met a lady around 30s... i was sitting and i dont see a need to give up the seat to her... but she come to me and say she need the seat ask me let her sit.
So many ppl looking at me then fine lor.. i was blur and the person beside me was also shock as well... i give up the seat.... she seem so health but so thick skin ask for seat... if preg or elderly or those really in need.. no need say i also will give seat...

ihmdweh

I ever met a lady around 30s... i was sitting and i dont see a need to give up the seat to her... but she come to me and say she need the seat ask me let her sit.
So many ppl looking at me then fine lor.. i was blur and the person beside me was also shock as well... i give up the seat.... she seem so health but so thick skin ask for seat... if preg or elderly or those really in need.. no need say i also will give seat...

mmm maybe she's suffering from some aliments? haha quite rare for a healthy lady especially in the 30s to ask for a seat.

XenXuan

There r weird people everywhere.. In my early stage of pregnancy n during the days where I hand carry my son,there r people who offer seats to me but at times i reject cuz it's only 2bus stops away n there's another pregnant lady who need it more than me,they simply sit back down instead of giving it to the other pregnant lady who's beside me.. Weird thing is at times it's those elderly ppl(50s above,white hair type) who gave up their seat for me n my son to sit.. Really funny..