single mums!

lol.. im the one popping, u r the one being nervous.. :tlaugh:sure sure.. pray hard for me k? i got gut feeling, its happenin soon...
haha... u not nervous?

I remember i right on the dot at 37th week i went hospital alone... check in alone, went to the delivery suite a lone, went home with baby alone....

Till now, his dad still don't know how to be a good dad....... sigh~~~ my son also give up on him.....

I never talk bad about his dad but he automatically dislike him......

Think kids can sense ...

Amulet

haha... u not nervous?

I remember i right on the dot at 37th week i went hospital alone... check in alone, went to the delivery suite a lone, went home with baby alone....

Till now, his dad still don't know how to be a good dad....... sigh~~~ my son also give up on him.....

Think kids can sense ...
not really nervous.. juz abit excited n scare.. haha..

quite scary wor.. have to be there alone.. where is that man whn u r in hospital?

i at least, will still have my mum with me whn in the delivery suite, and my family with me when goin home with baby.. feels so much luckier..

*hug*

-SRI-

lol.. im the one popping, u r the one being nervous.. :tlaugh:sure sure.. pray hard for me k? i got gut feeling, its happenin soon...

I'll sure pray & hoping u hv a smooth & safe delivery... Yalor.. I'm nervous.... Cz I'm imagine if I'm in ur shoes....nervous..anxiety.. lol.. gut feeling?? hahaha... btw make sure u hv hp wit u 24/7 lei..cz if ur parents nt wit u during ur contractions, gt hp on hand to call ambulance..aiyah..better still to hv someone by ur side always since u hv the gut feeling...:001_302:

-SRI-

haha... u not nervous?

Think kids can sense ...
I tink kids gd at sensing than us... cz when i was young, i can sense tt my grandma & uncle dislike us due to our father for being irresponsible...

-SRI-

not really nervous.. juz abit excited n scare.. haha..

quite scary wor.. have to be there alone.. where is that man whn u r in hospital?

i at least, will still have my mum with me whn in the delivery suite, and my family with me when goin home with baby.. feels so much luckier..

*hug*

Honestly, when I abt to deliver, i expect someone dear to me to be my side... Wayne's Mama i salute u seh..alone in the delivery rm..:red::red::red:.. I really cant... will feel sad if no one dere for me..

Amulet, sometimes I wish the father of the baby will be dere for me throughout my pregnancy & till i deliver...but..................haiz............... he wont lor.......... sad hor..... but consider i'm fortunate to hv such a caring mum...:wong19:I'm sure she'll be dere for me when the time comes...

Amulet

I'll sure pray & hoping u hv a smooth & safe delivery... Yalor.. I'm nervous.... Cz I'm imagine if I'm in ur shoes....nervous..anxiety.. lol.. gut feeling?? hahaha... btw make sure u hv hp wit u 24/7 lei..cz if ur parents nt wit u during ur contractions, gt hp on hand to call ambulance..aiyah..better still to hv someone by ur side always since u hv the gut feeling...:001_302:
wah.. no need so kancheong la.. hahaa..
if anything, i will call my doc, see wat he say lo.. either make my way to the clinic or to the hospital.. no scare no scare..

-SRI-

wah.. no need so kancheong la.. hahaa..
if anything, i will call my doc, see wat he say lo.. either make my way to the clinic or to the hospital.. no scare no scare..

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:... btw which hospital u going? If near, I can drop by to visit u... my hse dere near Mount Alvernia, Thomson Medical & KK... gt direct bus...:001_302: Gal or boy?

Amulet

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:... btw which hospital u going? If near, I can drop by to visit u... my hse dere near Mount Alvernia, Thomson Medical & KK... gt direct bus...:001_302: Gal or boy?
Thomson.. :001_302: im carryin a girl..

Honestly, when I abt to deliver, i expect someone dear to me to be my side... Wayne's Mama i salute u seh..alone in the delivery rm..:red::red::red:.. I really cant... will feel sad if no one dere for me..

Amulet, sometimes I wish the father of the baby will be dere for me throughout my pregnancy & till i deliver...but..................haiz............... he wont lor.......... sad hor..... but consider i'm fortunate to hv such a caring mum...:wong19:I'm sure she'll be dere for me when the time comes...
sigh~~ what to do~~~~

anyway only the father of the child can be in the room ma........ all others not allowed..... so no choice

haiz...izzit?? mum can or nt?? gt exception? can ask doc permission? aiyah.. i don wanna be alone la....
not too sure if there's exception.

I only know they told me last time only husband can go in...

if that is the case and they refuse to chagne it, maybe u can find a guy friend go in with you if he is close to u....

-SRI-

not too sure if there's exception.

I only know they told me last time only husband can go in...

if that is the case and they refuse to chagne it, maybe u can find a guy friend go in with you if he is close to u....
ic..i better ask the doc 1st b4 i deliver... guy friend?? lol...feel so uncomfortable...aniwae thks for the info...

bingxu3

joining up here single mum to be ^^ divorce proceeding all on the way walking on moving on i dont need him

Ting

ic..i better ask the doc 1st b4 i deliver... guy friend?? lol...feel so uncomfortable...aniwae thks for the info...
are u married? if not , u can ask ya mum to acc. when i was delivering, the nurse asked if i wanted my mum to acc me. but tt time i hadnt broke off with my ex, so he went in with me instead. but only mums allowed. :)

-SRI-

are u married? if not , u can ask ya mum to acc. when i was delivering, the nurse asked if i wanted my mum to acc me. but tt time i hadnt broke off with my ex, so he went in with me instead. but only mums allowed. :)
nvr married... icic... thks Ting.. so happie tt mum can accompany me..feels so relieve...:Dancing_wub:

-SRI-

why didn't the nurse ask me that?

they just say only father of the baby can go in............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (&#)(!&35-

lol................ hmm... izzit depends on the hospital itself?? or the nurse is nt full of knowledge abt the procedures? :err:

LoVeS

lol................ hmm... izzit depends on the hospital itself?? or the nurse is nt full of knowledge abt the procedures? :err:
It could b diff hospital haf diff practice or sum nurses juz anyhow assume tt only husband can go in.