single mums!

CynCyn

Sorry for butting in.. but in order for the dad's name to be in birth cert both of them must be legally married..
Nope yr wrong .
I am not legally married i can put the fathers name and that is if i want to and gotta go dwn ICA to take verbal oath .

I think most people have the misconception that u've gotta be legally married in order to put the fathers name down on the birth cert .

When u do the birth cert at the hospital then u've gotta produce yr marriage cert .

Otherwise head down to ICA to take verbal oath with the father of the child and VIOLA ...

Last edited:

tiziana

well, mae n mamasweety, me n him cant be tgt anymore, even if he changed, well, it is too late. im happy being single, being pampered the way i want to. im happy just living with kaipin.:)

btw tiz, did u put naomi's dad name on her BC?
ya i got put naomi's dad name on her birthcert, you leh? haha. :001_302:

Ting

yea i did. still thinking of a way to remove it.
i wan him to sign to give up kaipin.
UGH. i'll make him.
*evil grins.*

fairymama

It's already very tough taking care of my baby even with his help. It must be extremely tough to do it alone. You gals deserve all the respect and best wishes..

galmummy

Sorry for butting in.. but in order for the dad's name to be in birth cert both of them must be legally married..

Erm.... sorry, but no.

Parents dont have to be married in order to put in the father's name.
But father needs to go down to swore that he is indeed the father.

Birth cert therefore cannot be done at the hospital, but at ICA where the oath taking takes place.

faithtlb

Ting: I'm a little confused. You gotta 2 babies? I'm currently pregnant with a baby girl and single as well. By d way, I'm faith here. =)

By d way how you guys add in the ticker ah?!

I tried but cannot!!! So irritated, argh!

ReNe

Ting: I'm a little confused. You gotta 2 babies? I'm currently pregnant with a baby girl and single as well. By d way, I'm faith here. =)

By d way how you guys add in the ticker ah?!

I tried but cannot!!! So irritated, argh!
Hi faith I am a single mums as well nice to know you!:tlaugh:

im single mum currently preg, nt married due 2 religon too n i oso decide nt 2 stay in US as my hb is ABC..juz need 2 ask if the bb is born n the surname shld follow mum or father?

xiaodaisy

im single mum currently preg, nt married due 2 religon too n i oso decide nt 2 stay in US as my hb is ABC..juz need 2 ask if the bb is born n the surname shld follow mum or father?
if u didnt put fathers name den surname is with urs, if u wanna put fathers name so surname is with his loh..

faithtlb

Ting: Aiyo. I'm so confused from those previous msgs. Tot u gotta 2 kids and is still single! Haha.

Rene: Hello! =) Have you been single for a long time? Were you once married? How old is your kid liao wor?

Dragontooth: I guess it's really up to your decision to put d dad's name or not. For my case, I'm also 5 going to 6 mths pregnant and is single. I'm not putting d baby's father's name in it, so the baby is just going to follow my surname. =)

cluelessmummy

Hi.. I really think all of you are very brave and worthy of respect to follow through on your pregnancies alone.

Can I find out....What was the deciding factor for you to make up your minds to keep your children? For most people out there.. they would probably have been faced with the decision whether to terminate their pregnancies or not. Are you able to share any negative experiences you had and how you'd overcome them? Just feel that your experiences will really help a lot of single mums or mums-to-be who are going through difficult periods. Thanks very much....

Hi.. I really think all of you are very brave and worthy of respect to follow through on your pregnancies alone.

Can I find out....What was the deciding factor for you to make up your minds to keep your children? For most people out there.. they would probably have been faced with the decision whether to terminate their pregnancies or not. Are you able to share any negative experiences you had and how you'd overcome them? Just feel that your experiences will really help a lot of single mums or mums-to-be who are going through difficult periods. Thanks very much....
Well for most single mum wants to kept their child is bcos they felt that is too cruel to terminate the child that incule me.

faithtlb: thks yours advice

Ting: Dont stress yourself just be what your are and the most important is take care of your child 1st.