If... you were not choosing marriage...

Porukadotzu

If..... you were not choosing marriage life and still stay single and free, what would you be by now?

me... if i'm still single and free, I would continue my job in prod.dev and agree to be stationed in hk...*sigh* but i didn't regret for getting married also...:001_302:

LoVeS

I wont b full time housewife cum ds's slave if nv choose marriage WHICH i will b outside working, go shopping as usual, go clubbing as usual n go out wif frds as n when i like.

Porukadotzu

I wont b full time housewife cum ds's slave if nv choose marriage WHICH i will b outside working, go shopping as usual, go clubbing as usual n go out wif frds as n when i like.
:tlaugh: ya sumtimes i miss going out w/ frds and shop till drop....nowadays need to tink for future savings...:embarrassed:

BornFree

Alpha Male
If..... you were not choosing marriage life and still stay single and free, what would you be by now?

me... if i'm still single and free, I would continue my job in prod.dev and agree to be stationed in hk...*sigh* but i didn't regret for getting married also...:001_302:

If you have no regrets, then why the sigh?

Cue the song by Queen "I'm the Great Pretender"

Oh yes, I'm the great pretender
Pretending I'm doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell

:001_302:

jedamum

if i am not married, on this sat evening, i will probably be working OT in the office...with no life and activities....:p probably tomoro will still go back office...and for the 7 days next week and 52 weeks that follows.

Porukadotzu

If you have no regrets, then why the sigh?

Cue the song by Queen "I'm the Great Pretender"

Oh yes, I'm the great pretender
Pretending I'm doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell

:001_302:
:tlaugh: *LOL* I'm not the great pretender for sure..

The 'sigh' was for letting go the job that i dreamed and loved so much , but when reality came forward i would love to start a family as i'm getting older and hv a loving bf who proposed marriage....tat time i know that marriage proposal won't come twice in lifetime hehhehehehe.....

Porukadotzu

if i am not married, on this sat evening, i will probably be working OT in the office...with no life and activities....:p probably tomoro will still go back office...and for the 7 days next week and 52 weeks that follows.
:tlaugh:so marriage life really brightens up your day then...that's great!

babypris86

haha haha for me ... with my current salary I am able to spend more on shopping and other stuffs for myself... plus also whether able to find a better guy... oops!!... haha haha and also save lots of money to go hoilday or some thing... and also I will have finish my diploma and go ahead with my degree liao...

-SRI-

haha haha for me ... with my current salary I am able to spend more on shopping and other stuffs for myself... plus also whether able to find a better guy... oops!!... haha haha and also save lots of money to go hoilday or some thing... and also I will have finish my diploma and go ahead with my degree liao...
hahaha... pris.. me too... but lucky I'm nt marry to him so still consider single BUT wit a child.. Dunno will i get married in future or nt..

if I'm nt wit Him, I'll be pursing my Diploma.. Nw preg no choice.. after confinement, find work, stable in terms of financial & adjust my life as a single mum den I'll start enrol myself in CAT part-time... Regret for letting go my Diploma chances n being wit him which i end up wit nth but insults... Overall am happy to hv a child.. hehehe.. tt i wont regret.. wanna study smart n hv a average earning for my child n mum.. Nw earn only $1300 b4 cpf deduction..:embarrassed:

xue

i miz clubbin every wk!!
n if no kid..can ask my dh to pamper mi wif things i wan..
but nw muz save $$ le..

naze

Give me FIVE, babyprise but I will not study cos I hate to study. :embarrassed:

i will still be partying all nite long.....:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

and...tink will find a man whos older dan mi lor...

autumn82

High-five ethans mummy!

I'll probably be partying & shopping till I drop.. finding a rich old & dying man to support me.. Haha. :p

Unlike now, slave to dd...

Leanne

If im still single, guess i'm studying or working.

But 1 thing to be sure, i'll be having my braces & shopping, clubbing etc!!

Porukadotzu

Hahaha... cz of CPF izzit? autumn82, muz find those age above 65 rite? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:... financially stable..but physically n mentally??? :Dancing_tongue:
but need to make sure no children to inherit the money la..haha