If... you were not choosing marriage...

xue

wow!! congrats!! bow for u... lol... thks Xue!! i'll get back to u..:001_302:but nxt yr... hehehe..due in sept plus confinement..hmmm...so nxt yr den can start work...Hopefully by den still gt offer... Btw I only hv Higher Nitec in Accounting.. GPA 3.828/4.0.... hahaha...:shyxxx:
wow! i got the same cert as u..but my GPA oni 3.1..
u sure can get in wan..

-SRI-

wow! i got the same cert as u..but my GPA oni 3.1..
u sure can get in wan..
hahaha...icic...wah same...diff to maintain 4 pointer la..in my 2nd yr i flop.. frm 4 pointer to 3.913 n flop again to 3.828 lor.. hehehe.. Thks! hopefully i can get in..hope by nxt yr the requirements nt tt high..:001_302:

xue

hahaha...icic...wah same...diff to maintain 4 pointer la..in my 2nd yr i flop.. frm 4 pointer to 3.913 n flop again to 3.828 lor.. hehehe.. Thks! hopefully i can get in..hope by nxt yr the requirements nt tt high..:001_302:
lol..dun tink so bahx..by the way which skool u went to?
n wat yr u enter? scully we same..

-SRI-

lol..dun tink so bahx..by the way which skool u went to?
n wat yr u enter? scully we same..
cz actually i kena "forced" to go to accs dept lor...U noe gt progression rite..means we reserved the course tt we want in adv..but since my Book keeping gt A they purposely put me in accs..don allow me go admin..hahaha..Bias one...Admin my 1st choice..but nvm..atleast i don quite ok...

I went nitec 1st..enter July intake yr 2005 i tink.. end Mar 07.. went to Bishan.. u lei?:001_302:

xue

cz actually i kena "forced" to go to accs dept lor...U noe gt progression rite..means we reserved the course tt we want in adv..but since my Book keeping gt A they purposely put me in accs..don allow me go admin..hahaha..Bias one...Admin my 1st choice..but nvm..atleast i don quite ok...

I went nitec 1st..enter July intake yr 2005 i tink.. end Mar 07.. went to Bishan.. u lei?:001_302:
ic..hmm mi in May 2006 intake..at Simei..
i went straight into higher nitec..:001_302:

-SRI-

ic..hmm mi in May 2006 intake..at Simei..
i went straight into higher nitec..:001_302:
My O level sucks..D7 for eng n art, E8 for maths, A1 for MT, C6 for chem/bio & B3 for History..hahaha..tts y lor..:001_302: Hw old r u? I'm 22 tis yr.. Gt MSN? Can PM me..thks..

kemo

Alpha Male
If we can start again,
then we choose to live together but not to marry.
Just earn more a better life by work hard.
This is our life now....

LoVeS

ya i agree with Loves, my DS also mix up every one.. even strangers he also call Papa or Daddy hahaha... but now he know who is who... but he now 2 yrs old haha ahha
HAHA my ds is like tt lor. tom dick hairy aso call baba:tlaugh::shyxxx:

shopaholic

If I'm still single now, I will probably be wondering where is my Mr Right????? :laugh:

But I will most probably pursue my Masters and wont mind a job which require me to travel. Yes, will also hv more time to go out with my single girlfriends after work and join them for overseas trips.

Pink daisy

I would most probably adopt a baby after all

Being a mummy is the most fulfilling job in this life, believe it that satisfaction from raising a child is well beyond achieving master degree & high-flier job and live a life in a faster lane
Besides I do not want to end at the old folks home :001_302: if i ever hit that old lah
Getting old, unloved and alone is the worst killer of all

"A mother's legacy and existence lasted with her child"

zhuzhu_41

I would still be in the Armed Force if I'm not married.

Partying away every weekend, shopping .. .. .. Staying out till late at night.

But I don't regret with what I'm doing now. Especially my DD. I will give her the best even if it cost my life.

She's my precious of all.

CanCanMum

If..... you were not choosing marriage life and still stay single and free, what would you be by now?

me... if i'm still single and free, I would continue my job in prod.dev and agree to be stationed in hk...*sigh* but i didn't regret for getting married also...:001_302:
i would still be slogging in office almost every other day....doing OT and stuff....

still be going for year end holiday with my mummy EVERY YEAR to a NEW DESTINATION...kekekeke

still be buying NICE DRESSES every now and then

still be going SHOPPING with mummy EVERY SUNDAY

still be going for FACIALS, HAIRDYES, HAIRCUTS etc etc ways of pampering myself....

i miss singlehood days....:red:

chuaeil

Wow Wow!!! This topic i have been asking myself and my friends. My ans is I will be freedom and spent like crazy and no worries cos when you have Kid, you will tend to worry for their present and future and not forgetting you got a husband as well which most of the man are like kid sometime, hai... So you have to take care of one big kid and a small one. :wong31:
I can still go and upgrade myself go course but now have to be SAHM with no income :eek:10:. But i would like to said because of all thses thing i become more mature and superwoman cos i know how to do alot of thins especially cooking and really all mother is really great!! Especially BF mother, no joke man!!! A lot of hard work.
Cheers to all mother in this world, WE are SO GREAT and Superwoman!! Hahaha.....:red:

badtzzz

Hanging out every day after work, shop, clubbing, traveling blahz blahz..all the fun...

Upgrade myself with cert, masters...

Having bfs???..hahha

SH74

i'll b working, with lots of freedom n less responsibilities. got more $$ to spend for spa, shopping, tour,... can buy my own car. hv lots of admirers. receive lots of gifts fr them. ahhaha... :D

wah... the way i say machiam i regret getting married. :p