EDD May 2011

Hmm.. male working environment.. either the uniform group.. or engineering?
Is it expensive there?
Actually is automotive company:) hmmm $60 for consult even if jus when there for jab oli. But mus go early to get q no b4 10.30 the no. all taken up. I tried calling b4 I head down but think they were too busy tat no one pick up my call.

Congrats! Did you decided to be sahm all along or after delivery?

I goinv back work next week ,.. Would love to be sahm too
Now I'm back at wrk I hope I'm stay home mum too:p b4 I started wrk I was worried tat I will miss my girl at wrk. But after being on leave for 7mths I got lots to catch up on. So busy I din have time to call back home n check on my girl.

esther kuan

Hi mummies, I've decided to be a stay home mum to look after my boy. He's 3 months now. Are any of you also sahm? I would like to join some sahm groups and organize play dates. Do you know of any? I stay in yew tee.
Hi casshong! I'm a sahm too, staying at woodlands. My boy's abt 3mths 1wk old. I dunno if there's any sahm group nearby our place but i would love to meet up w u if we're both free!
Btw do u hv a facebook ac? Can add me if u like... esther.kuan@hotmail.com.

Last edited:
7 months?? So long?
Ya I got 60days of hospital leave cum mc taken up due to bleeding during pregnancy, so tat is abt 3mths frm jan till march den apr I went back to wrk for 2 weeks before delivery den its 16wks of maternity leave. I super sad now, I accidentally drop the bottle of milk I pump on the floor 100ml!!!(T.T) Clumsy me gonna try to pump again in 1 hr time hopefully I can pump out another 100ml=(

whomovedmycheese

Ya I got 60days of hospital leave cum mc taken up due to bleeding during pregnancy, so tat is abt 3mths frm jan till march den apr I went back to wrk for 2 weeks before delivery den its 16wks of maternity leave. I super sad now, I accidentally drop the bottle of milk I pump on the floor 100ml!!!(T.T) Clumsy me gonna try to pump again in 1 hr time hopefully I can pump out another 100ml=(
How about pumping 2 hours later? 1 hour like very aggressive?

casshong

Hi casshong! I'm a stay at home mum too, staying at woodlands. My boy's about 3mths 1wk old. I dont know if there's any stay at home mum group nearby our place but i would love to meet up w you if we're both free!
Btw do you have a facebook ac? Can add me if you like... esther.kuan@hotmail.com.
Hi Esther, that's great! I've just added you in fb. Hope I got the right person. Let's talk more in fb.

lsy

Any may babies drinking 4hourly here? How much are u feeding them?
Is it too early for 4 hourly feeding if on breastmilk?

ecym

Hi,

sorry to barge but I have some items to sell which you may be interested...

Self Collect at Simei/Upper Changi Road East

1) Fisher Price Walker-to-Wagon

Newly open in Jul 2011, used for less than 5x.
Comes with original FP box
Condition 9.5/10.
Letting go at $30

2) Preloved Baby Walker/rocker

Mint Condition, not for fussy
Yellow colour. Pooh Bear Design
Music workable. No box and no net beneath.
Letting go at $10

3) Mini Assorted bubbles

left with about 20 bottles, ordered from US
Below picture is only for illustration.
Not able to choose designs, size varies.
Great to include in party bags for young children
letting go at $0.80 each. if take all 20, will let go all of $15.
Prior arrangement to meet up in Raffles Place/Suntec area is possible for this item.

4) preloved FP Kick and Play Piano

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 10

5) Preloved FP Activity Table

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 15

If taking 2 or more items, pm me for better price.

Attachments

Isy, I heard that breastmilk are not as filling compared to formula. I think your baby looking for milk you can just give cos baby will stop when they are full. My girl currently drinking 3hrly of 110mls and 2 feeding of brown rice cereal daily. she is 17week 1 day old now.=)

bbanna

How much your baby drinks per feed now? Still have prob with bottle?
I'm using chantal's way, feed using bottle from 9am to 8pm, she screamed 3 days, only able to drink
When she is half asleep, once wake up, she will reject again. today she started to drink when awake, but so far till 4 pm only 110ml ( last latch on at 8am) . I'm very worried everyday.

bbanna

My freezer is full too. Now looking for mums who might be keen in taking milk, otherwise, will feed the rubbish bin. I am pumping 4 times a day now, and throwing away what I pump the second time I pump at work. :( Totally no space already.
U can buy more storage bottle to bring ebm home?
Do you still latch on baby at home?

whomovedmycheese

U can buy more storage bottle to bring ebm home?
Do you still latch on baby at home?
Emmm.. I have a lot of storage bottles at home. But no space to store milk. Lol.. I already have 1 freezer specially bought to store EBM but it's full. Now looking for 2nd one.

bbanna

Emmm.. I have a lot of storage bottles at home. But no space to store milk. Lol.. I already have 1 freezer specially bought to store EBM but it's full. Now looking for 2nd one.
Wow professional! Is it a deep freezer which can store up 2 six mth? Where u bought it? u surely can reach the 1 year target!