EDD April Mummies

D_I

Thank you! Btw the next visit urine test it will be able to detect whether there is still blood trace in the urine? Or they just check for the gulcose?

Dilys

Girls, can I check the urine test that we always do during our gynae visit is it only check for gucolse only? Coz I am really worry after dr told me there is a slight blood found in the urine but no infection .. The urine test was check after I told him I pee alot during night time
Hi D_I,

Wa... how many wks are you @ ? Why do you need urine test? Hmm.. So far I don't have any urine test. I also pee alot during night time .. It's very normal. Don't drink too much water after 7pm then you won't be waking up so often in the wee hours to pee.

Dilys

Thanks Dilys.. Ya I'm taking those and try to rest more.. Napping for 2 hours in the afternoon these 2 days.. :) Cheers!
Hey .. Cristae,

Try to rest more ... Sleep as much as you can ... don't restrict yourself too much about how much you rest! Haha as for me .. I am just like a Mother Pig.. Eat .. Watch Tv .. Sleep.. haha ... I bearly move around ... :) This is the time when you don't move around too much ....

D_I

I am in my 7th weeks now.. The nurse at clinic did advise me every visit I will do a urine test. But I think is test for glucose only? Coz the first visit was $5. However yesterday the urine test cost $10. So I m thinking is there a difference in
This two type of urine test. As usual forgot to ask my gynae yesterday. Now just praying next sat visit the urine test will go back to normal

Anxious31

Girls, can I check the urine test that we always do during our gynae visit is it only check for gucolse only? Coz I am really worry after dr told me there is a slight blood found in the urine but no infection .. The urine test was check after I told him I pee alot during night time
Hi DI, from what I understand, the clinic will check urine on every visit. Mainly for Glucose etc, but they can also see if there's protein or blood in urine. Drink some cranberry juice and more water during the day, limit water intake at night. I had brown discharge for 2 days and after e jab plus Duphaston then OK liao. Dr advised me to lay down more, don't walk too much.

Hi all, I'm at week 8 and feeling extremely tired. No appetite to eat anything. Currently surviving on Harsh Browns, Jagabee and Milo. Finds it tough to swallow the supplements and Duphaston everyday. Can only eat a few mouthfuls at every meal and have to waste the rest... Had a scare yesterday. Having a nap and woke up from very painful stomachache. Went toilet twice with very black watery stools. Thankfully no bleeding seen. Really hope my little one is doing well in there... Maybe because I slept almost immediately after my little lunch thus causing havoc in my tummy...

How are you all feeling?

yuzudinga

Hi DI, from what I understand, the clinic will check urine on every visit. Mainly for Glucose etc, but they can also see if there's protein or blood in urine. Drink some cranberry juice and more water during the day, limit water intake at night. I had brown discharge for 2 days and after e jab plus Duphaston then OK liao. Dr advised me to lay down more, don't walk too much.

Hi all, I'm at week 8 and feeling extremely tired. No appetite to eat anything. Currently surviving on Harsh Browns, Jagabee and Milo. Finds it tough to swallow the supplements and Duphaston everyday. Can only eat a few mouthfuls at every meal and have to waste the rest... Had a scare yesterday. Having a nap and woke up from very painful stomachache. Went toilet twice with very black watery stools. Thankfully no bleeding seen. Really hope my little one is doing well in there... Maybe because I slept almost immediately after my little lunch thus causing havoc in my tummy...

How are you all feeling?
hope u r feeling better today. do try to eat ur meals regularly even if u cant manage to eat much. i realize i have MS when i dont have my meals..
i'm feeling very tired as usual n can't really eat every now n then.. i'm lucky tat my MS is not very often but triggered by strong smells like cigarettes or frying fish etc.. i realize its also always triggered when i'm brushing my teeth so have to calm myself down n breath through the nose instead of mouth.. >_<
i'm in my 7th-8th week too.. jiayou!

D_I

Hi anxious31 thanks for your reply... I will try to relax and pray everything will be fine on next sat.. Praying hard

QUOTE=Anxious31;574631]Hi DI, from what I understand, the clinic will check urine on every visit. Mainly for Glucose etc, but they can also see if there's protein or blood in urine. Drink some cranberry juice and more water during the day, limit water intake at night. I had brown discharge for 2 days and after e jab plus Duphaston then OK liao. Dr advised me to lay down more, don't walk too much.

How are you all feeling?[/QUOTE]

Dilys

I am in my 7th weeks now.. The nurse at clinic did advise me every visit I will do a urine test. But I think is test for glucose only? Coz the first visit was $5. However yesterday the urine test cost $10. So I m thinking is there a difference in
This two type of urine test. As usual forgot to ask my gynae yesterday. Now just praying next sat visit the urine test will go back to normal
Oh ... Strange ! I have no urine test. Don't worry la D_I everything will be fine !

Dilys

Hi Anxious31,

Oh .. I am in my 8 weeks 4 days... I don't feel extremely tired.. I still eat as much as 6 small meals a day. hehe..Now I am craving for Curry Potato, Coke. I survived on Milo, Cereal, Bee Hoon,fruits. No veg, no chicken & pork , RICE is a NO NO for me .
That day I try to be funny .. I took some rice to try .. end up vomit everything. I was like you now ..when I am in my 6 weeks... I feel terrible ... figuring out what I can eat & what I can't.

If you have no appetite , try to drink some Milo & have some dry crackers. Eat more fruits also. Don't worry.. you will be alright ... be positive !

I got something here to share ... I ask my gynae on my last visit (wed), if baby is healthy if I have not much MS, I feel nausea when I smell something awfully that's all.. but other then that I have no vomiting at all. Doctor said it's ok .. & mention some of his patient actually requested for abortion cos of very terrible MS. I still had dinner that night ...happily .. after half an hour after dinner ... I vomited out all my dinner. My Hubby was laughing at me ... he said you see who ask if bb is healthy if there is no vomiting. BB is trying to tell you that he/she is healthy that's why make you vomit !

I find it really unbelieveable .. haha .. cos' Its not usual for me to vomit ...

Huafen83

Hihi dilys u r funny to ask Gynae abt tat. Our bodies r trying to adapt/accept the new hormones in us. Tats y they r ppl whose body trying hard to adapting it will have big MS so means bb is doing well :) but no MS doest mean bb not doing well either haha. Onli means ur body is handling well :)

I dunno whether u all r pantang anot. I believe as I experience it myself. Can't comment much things abt bb de. Coz will happen after tat de. Like dilys case :) after I had my no.1, makes me realise y ppl says can't praise them. It's true. After u praise them they will do other ways hahha so watever ppl says I will believe.
For seafood, also got ppl tell me. Sacred eat too much bb may develop allegy to it in the future. So everything now we can eat except raw food, all eat moderate can le.

Very fast 1st trimster will be over, enjoy 2nd trimster this is the onli period tat u feel more relax n "normal" coz MS will be gonez n appetite will be back. Like as if not preg hehe. 3rd trimster will start to feel tired again.

Dilys

Hihi dilys u r funny to ask Gynae abt tat. Our bodies r trying to adapt/accept the new hormones in us. Tats y they r ppl whose body trying hard to adapting it will have big MS so means bb is doing well :) but no MS doest mean bb not doing well either haha. Onli means ur body is handling well :)

I dunno whether u all r pantang anot. I believe as I experience it myself. Can't comment much things abt bb de. Coz will happen after tat de. Like dilys case :) after I had my no.1, makes me realise y ppl says can't praise them. It's true. After u praise them they will do other ways hahha so watever ppl says I will believe.
For seafood, also got ppl tell me. Sacred eat too much bb may develop allegy to it in the future. So everything now we can eat except raw food, all eat moderate can le.

Very fast 1st trimster will be over, enjoy 2nd trimster this is the onli period tat u feel more relax n "normal" coz MS will be gonez n appetite will be back. Like as if not preg hehe. 3rd trimster will start to feel tired again.
HiHi Huafen,

How are you doing?? haha find myself silly asking doc that question also haha .. but 1st time mummy is like that so gan cheong. No MS feel don't know ok or not. Sometimes I didn't wake up from wee hours due to not hungry also worried.. I ask my hubby why I don't feel hungry. lol ... haha I experience once ... I know already .. hehe ...

D_I

I am currently feeling so sleepy.. Can't wait for 5pm to knock off and hurry up go back home and rest

Huafen83

Haha dilys it's ok de. When I am first time mummy, I also very gan jiong de. Everything also asked hahaha

Me doing fine now. MS sometimes up n down :( hungry at weird hrs. Can't eat too full. Every sec is tired. Haha now bed is my best buddy hahaha

Hi D I, understand how it feels. I counting down to 6pm too. Everyday come work is to countdown to knock off time hahaha

D_I

Haha dilys it's ok de. When I am first time mummy, I also very gan jiong de. Everything also asked hahaha

Me doing fine now. MS sometimes up n down :( hungry at weird hrs. Can't eat too full. Every sec is tired. Haha now bed is my best buddy hahaha

Hi D I, understand how it feels. I counting down to 6pm too. Everyday come work is to countdown to knock off time hahaha
My bed is also my best friend now.. N the thing is I m craving for otah now .. Faint.. Where to get otah now haha

feathers

From what I know, very very small amount of blood in urine is normal as my GP did tell my before that we shed red blood cells and we get rid of the waste (dead red blood cell) through our urine too. I had UTI rather regularly so I bought my own dip stick from Guardian and test myself from time to time. Actually the dip stick very cheap only, I think I probably bought for $15 and the box had alot alot of test strips. The one I had can test glucose, white blood cell (to know got infection anot), red blood cell and protein level.

The urine test I believe test for two things. I just had one today, I remember two test "box" on the strip. I believe the yellow one is glucose and the other should be for white or red blood cells. Don't worry about it k? I believe everything is fine. =)

feathers

hope u r feeling better today. do try to eat ur meals regularly even if u cant manage to eat much. i realize i have MS when i dont have my meals..
i'm feeling very tired as usual n can't really eat every now n then.. i'm lucky tat my MS is not very often but triggered by strong smells like cigarettes or frying fish etc.. i realize its also always triggered when i'm brushing my teeth so have to calm myself down n breath through the nose instead of mouth.. >_<
i'm in my 7th-8th week too.. jiayou!
You can try changing your toothpaste. Those for sensitive teeth are abit "salty" and less minty and foamy, I heard it helps for MTB who have MS while brushing teeth. =P

D_I

From what I know, very very small amount of blood in urine is normal as my GP did tell my before that we shed red blood cells and we get rid of the waste (dead red blood cell) through our urine too. I had UTI rather regularly so I bought my own dip stick from Guardian and test myself from time to time. Actually the dip stick very cheap only, I think I probably bought for $15 and the box had alot alot of test strips. The one I had can test glucose, white blood cell (to know got infection anot), red blood cell and protein level.

The urine test I believe test for two things. I just had one today, I remember two test "box" on the strip. I believe the yellow one is glucose and the
other should be for white or red blood cells. Don't worry about it k? I believe everything is fine. =)
Feathers.. Thanks so much for your advise .. I just hope next sat will be back to normal. Cause my gynae told is the blood traces is like +5-5 I also don't understand .. Hee

feathers

I not pantang but I totally agree with you on the commenting on things. I mouth itchy and kena liao. Haha!! I had almost no more MS by the time I am in my week 9. I happily go tell my friends that I think its gone cuz whole week no MS and I feel perfect!! Next thing I know, week 10 jialet!! Haha!! Everyday got quota, have to puke ONCE. And then I also have times where I feel like eating something, go buy liao, sit down, eat two three mouthful and I just can't/don't want to eat it anymore. I felt so cheated!! It went on for 3 or 4 days, finally I decided to force myself eat halfway through. End up reach home puke everything out. I was very annoyed by then and scolded baby! Tell her "I'm very upset!! Daddy and mommy not very rich ah let you waste food like that. It is unacceptable for me!!" and who knows, immediately no more such incident liao. *touch wood* =P