EDD October

Hi Good morning.

All of us going to give birth soon...
My check up will be on this wed, this is my 35 weeks. Dont know my baby will come out early or not. Going to on my maternity leave start on early of next month.

yinching

Hi Good morning.

My check up will be on this wed, this is my 35 weeks. Dont know my baby will come out early or not. Going to on my maternity leave start on early of next month.
Ya lor, time flies very fast. Now Im at 34 weeks, hopefully my bb gain more weight until I go for my checkup next fri morning. Remb to update us on ur checkup. My bb weigh ard 2kg last fri.

Stephy126

Morning to all mummies!

Went for my checkup last Saturday. My baby grow bigger again! She's now 3.031kg at wk 36. I might need to give up the idea of having natural birth if my baby keep growing bigger from now till full term... So far my total weight gain is 5 kgs. Guess most of the gain went to my baby gal. Will go for my checkup again in 2 weeks time. Hopeful she's not getting too big by then

yinching

Morning to all mummies!

Went for my checkup last Saturday. My baby grow bigger again! She's now 3.031kg at wk 36. I might need to give up the idea of having natural birth if my baby keep growing bigger from now till full term... So far my total weight gain is 5 kgs. Guess most of the gain went to my baby gal. Will go for my checkup again in 2 weeks time. Hopeful she's not getting too big by then
Wow.. Your bb girl so big at week 36, what did you eat? Can share? Mine only 2Kg at 33.9 weeks, how to make my bb girl grow bigger?

Stephy126

Wow.. Your bb girl so big at week 36, what did you eat? Can share? Mine only 2Kg at 33.9 weeks, how to make my bb girl grow bigger?
I took durian during my 1st and 2nd trimester (a few seed only). I also have Toblerone chocolate bar as snack. On top of that, I took some beef and sugar cane juice, milk powder, eggs. Guess those are the few items that make my baby grow. I personally dont put on much weight thou.. Part of the reason might be both my hubby and I are big size, so the baby also inherent our big built gene :p

marlysha

hi there

me tooo going to start my ML starting 3/10...and my c-sect i've choose on 14/10..my check up will be tomorrow hope the bb is growing well...all the best to the rest of the mummies ya...cant wait to see the lil junior :)

Hi Good morning.

yinching

I took durian during my 1st and 2nd trimester (a few seed only). I also have Toblerone chocolate bar as snack. On top of that, I took some beef and sugar cane juice, milk powder, eggs. Guess those are the few items that make my baby grow. I personally dont put on much weight thou.. Part of the reason might be both my hubby and I are big size, so the baby also inherent our big built gene :p
I also heard that eating durian and drink milk powder will make the baby grow bigger. But eating Toblerone chocolate bar too much too heaty for the body.

yinching

hi there

me tooo going to start my ML starting 3/10...and my c-sect i've choose on 14/10..my check up will be tomorrow hope the bb is growing well...all the best to the rest of the mummies ya...cant wait to see the lil junior :)

how much is ur baby weight now?

Stephy126

I also heard that eating durian and drink milk powder will make the baby grow bigger. But eating Toblerone chocolate bar too much too heaty for the body.
Haha I drink at least 2 liter water daily. So it helps! And I make red dates longan water and consume every bi-weekly

theknees

36 weeks now! when i saw the doc on friday he said i might give birth over the weekend but i didn't! haha. seeing him again today!
did the CTG thing on thursday and friday which monitors baby's heartbeat, movement and my contractions. apparently i was having regular contractions from friday's results. will be doing the CTG again today! when i was in the observation ward, the woman in the next bed was in alot alot of pain. could hear her moaning. then they gave her the epidural. damn scary! i had goosebumps even though i couldn't see what was going on. after that she was super talkative! can't imagine when its my turn...

my boy is at least 3kg already. i didn't consume durian at all. ate alot of chocolate and ice cream, almost diabetic.
my weight gain is more than 10kg but most of my friends say that if they don't look at my tummy, they can't tell that i'm pregnant and put on weight. bleah.
i drink alot of water daily too.

Morning to all mummies!

you only gained 5 kgs after 36weeks?!!! WOW!

Last edited:

Stephy126

You are having contractions now? I am not sure if am having any contractions now. However, I do feel that my baby's is very good at her kicking and punching skill... sometimes, when I play some musics, I can feel that she's 'dancing' inside my tummy :)
The only pain i feel now is my backache.. it's like sudden pain with many needles poking on my back.. is that consider as contraction as well? Which hospital are you going for your delivery? Have you pack your bag yet?

36 weeks now! when i saw the doc on friday he said i might give birth over the weekend but i didn't! haha. seeing him again today!
did the CTG thing on thursday and friday which monitors baby's heartbeat, movement and my contractions. apparently i was having regular contractions from friday's results. will be doing the CTG again today! when i was in the observation ward, the woman in the next bed was in alot alot of pain. could hear her moaning. then they gave her the epidural. damn scary! i had goosebumps even though i couldn't see what was going on. after that she was super talkative! can't imagine when its my turn...

my boy is at least 3kg already. i didn't consume durian at all. ate alot of chocolate and ice cream, almost diabetic.
my weight gain is more than 10kg but most of my friends say that if they don't look at my tummy, they can't tell that i'm pregnant and put on weight. bleah.
i drink alot of water daily too.

you only gained 5 kgs after 36weeks?!!! WOW!

princessyuki

Hi there, i've got a few stuffs to let go asap as i'm clearing space.

1. Tollyjoy Disposable Breast pads (63pcs, so its 1box and some leftovers) - Selling @ $10

2. Farlin Milk Storage Bag (20 + 2pcs) - Selling @ $10

3. Preloved Blue Anti Slip Mat - Selling @ $3

4. Similac Mum satchets ( 2x 36.5g Expiry: 091012) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet wipes

5. Similac Mum satchets ( 2x 50g Expiry: 031012 & 021212) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet wipes

6. Mamil MAMA ( 2x 48g Expiry: 060112 & 060612) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet wipes

7. Abbott Discount Voucher (2x Similac Mum Expiry: 311211 2x Similac Expiry: 300612) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet Wipes

8. Mamil MAMA Discount Voucher (1x Expiry: 311211) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet Wipes

Interedted parties, pls PM.

TIA

Alisa

How ur checkup? I went for my checkup last fri, mointor my baby heartbeat. my gynae says is ok. baby weigh ard 2kg but a bit below average. be ard 2.3 kg.
today im 35 weeks, baby is 3kg!!! ahahah... i total gain 10 kgs liao. doc say baby head still not engage so will not give birth so early but as i choose c-sec, he give us few dates to choose.. now thinking of which date to choose lor.

Stephy126

Our baby's weight about the same eh! Which hospital are you going for your deiivery?

today im 35 weeks, baby is 3kg!!! ahahah... i total gain 10 kgs liao. doc say baby head still not engage so will not give birth so early but as i choose c-sec, he give us few dates to choose.. now thinking of which date to choose lor.

nattynat

Back to update u all!! :) finally getting some rest before lunch & the next feed :) thx for the well wishes :D

Delivered at KKH on 13/09/11, 23:23 via normal delivery. Bb's 2.256kg, 44cm long & 33cm head circumference at birth, she's still v small now. First induction tablet inserted at 2pm. 3cm dilation at 5pm. Gynae bursted my water bag. The pain was horrible!! So I took epidural in the end, can't be hero anymore.. Haha.. After an hr of staying at 3cm, another gynae came to manually expand me to 4cm since i was in epidural. Wasn't given the full epidural so that I can still feel and push. Had to increase my dosage 4 times and the final time at 10cm when I was wriggling like mad again. So yeap, was in the hospital for 4 days. :)

Last edited:

yinching

Back to update u all!! :) finally getting some rest before lunch & the next feed :) thx for the well wishes :D

Delivered at KKH on 13/09/11, 23:23 via normal delivery. Bb's 2.256kg, 44cm long & 33cm head circumference at birth, she's still v small now. First induction tablet inserted at 2pm. 3cm dilation at 5pm. Gynae bursted my water bag. The pain was horrible!! So I took epidural in the end, can't be hero anymore.. Haha.. After an hr of staying at 3cm, another gynae came to manually expand me to 4cm since i was in epidural. Wasn't given the full epidural so that I can still feel and push. Had to increase my dosage 4 times and the final time at 10cm when I was wriggling like mad again. So yeap, was in the hospital for 4 days. :)
Oh baby so small, must heart pain when she come out. Hope you recover soon.