hi! proud young mummy here!

-SRI-

hi sri,
be strong..
cz it's realli not easy tp look aft a bb alone wen not much support..
i had a hard time as my hb go to work n stayin with mil...1-3week is veri shiong man..
if u need help must ask n talk to ppl how u feel n stuff cz..i nearly had a veri bad depression aft giving birth...
hi baby..i did hv depression when i preggie... ha.. which i don even noe i had it...:err: Nw ok oredi... thks for the concern..

yalor..nt easy hor....haiz..wat to do.. its my fate...juz accept it in stride...:tlaugh:

baby2008

Haha ya nice and priceless present . A gift of love from god :001_302:
For e injection, e nurse will tell u wad to do, like tell u to hold on to baby thigh and carry him upright after e injection . No worries :Dancing_wub:
huh???i veri scare of needles wan le..
the 2nd mth he go injection i dont dare to look..i wan cry wen i see the needle...even b4 he cry..imagine he was sleeping until so shiok n someone poke him..-_-"....i tink i will go out of the room tis time..the last time i cry..tis time i will wait outside n carry him can le..my hubby more brave..ask him go in..:embarrassed:

JOANNA-

yap..he always support me but kana scold by his mum..or sometimes kana wack..lol..cz i have certain rules n my mil dont like it..eg:carry the bb/sway the bb..etc..wen he cry i take my time to attent to him mil also not happy..so alot of unhappniess..but who cares..i still do it my way..b4 she comes back hm my bb sleep can liao..so no prob!!heee..
Haha my mil oso same same . Baby cry only ask me quickly carry cos sometimes baby jus wan to carry den i doing things ma so i oso need time to put down my things and carry him ma . my mil not understanding at all, overall im a human not a robot, need to do housework all dis and look after ds . Wad i do also not satisfied one la cos she tink she's older she's right . aiya some mil is like tat one.. bth~ now we talk abt mil, next time we grow old we talk abt dil here . LOL ! :win:

baby2008

hi baby..i did hv depression when i preggie... ha.. which i don even noe i had it...:err: Nw ok oredi... thks for the concern..

yalor..nt easy hor....haiz..wat to do.. its my fate...juz accept it in stride...:tlaugh:
well i tink of jumping down wen i was like in my 2-3rd mth..cz of family prob..so stupit..keep crying every nite n stuff..n the morning sickness is like killing me lo..cant tk it..tink of getting him out of there..but my hubby was veri strong lo..he keep talking to me n telling me that no matter what he will love me n support me..but i must keep tis bb as this is a gift..and all those positive stuff than i recover..than aft give birth it came back again..til now sometime i will get jelouse if mil touch or play with bb like he belongs to her or wen bil too concern over bb..i dono y..i m letting go bit by bit lo the feeling..veri hard..bt i m trying..:Dancing_wub:

JOANNA-

huh???i veri scare of needles wan le..
the 2nd mth he go injection i dont dare to look..i wan cry wen i see the needle...even b4 he cry..imagine he was sleeping until so shiok n someone poke him..-_-"....i tink i will go out of the room tis time..the last time i cry..tis time i will wait outside n carry him can le..my hubby more brave..ask him go in..:embarrassed:
haha no worries la~ it'll be ok after e injection . Cos afterall, inject le is good for baby ma . :tlaugh:

JOANNA-

well i tink of jumping down wen i was like in my 2-3rd mth..cz of family prob..so stupit..keep crying every nite n stuff..n the morning sickness is like killing me lo..cant tk it..tink of getting him out of there..but my hubby was veri strong lo..he keep talking to me n telling me that no matter what he will love me n support me..but i must keep tis bb as this is a gift..and all those positive stuff than i recover..than aft give birth it came back again..til now sometime i will get jelouse if mil touch or play with bb like he belongs to her or wen bil too concern over bb..i dono y..i m letting go bit by bit lo the feeling..veri hard..bt i m trying..:Dancing_wub:
Ya its better to let go lor . somethings jus look more wider and u'll feel better le . Cheer up mummy~ :Dancing_wub:

-SRI-

hahaha..muz be happie ma gt someone luvs ur bb os much..

yalor..yalor..morning sickness ah..don mention abt it..sucks to the core...i oso keep crying..but nvr ever think of jumping dwn, maybe bcz i scared of heights... :001_302: I recover after hard thinking... told myself no matter wat, i muz survive for my bb.... wanna nurture him/her.. atleast i hv a point of direction in life tts i my dear bb... my bb did keep me strg till nw... :wong19:

eelynn

hihi..
well i use to stay toapayoh too..
i will surely do cz going crazy looking aft my lil one here..
veri irratating..hee..so bad of me..well im a full time SHM..
reli veri bord at home..noting to do..everytime sufr the net..
same like u friends all working if not stay veri far..so cant do anytink also,,
but this id the price to pay wen i have my bb..at 1st cant tk it..i m use to it le now..:wink:
wow... SHM... me too.. i m also very bored alwaz at hm juz to look after children. smetimes, i even wana hv a break of my own. everyday surf net oso bored. gout oso dnt knw where to go. singapore so small. do u mj??? hard to find kakis....

baby2008

Haha my mil oso same same . Baby cry only ask me quickly carry cos sometimes baby jus wan to carry den i doing things ma so i oso need time to put down my things and carry him ma . my mil not understanding at all, overall im a human not a robot, need to do housework all dis and look after ds . Wad i do also not satisfied one la cos she tink she's older she's right . aiya some mil is like tat one.. bth~ now we talk abt mil, next time we grow old we talk abt dil here . LOL ! :win:
wow u still need to do house work?
at least i still have a maid..haa..my mil maid..so i can save my energy to look aft tis monster i have..if not i dont tink i will be here typing all this msg..yap..mil r all like that..last time b4 mil n i talk it out..she was veri prossive(dono how to spell) over my bb..like wan to carry everitime she see him..if bb not crying also wanna carry..n i was in confiment mah..then the CL everytime i feed milk finish she ask me rest den i feel like a cow!!#%$#$#..veri sad..then they everytime carry wen my turn comes..they say u go rest lo..i look aft..or dont wan la..ur wound haven recover yet..#@#$%#$!!!!!!so piss off..sieanZ*3 i tink next time my son wanna get married i will ask him to move out la..cz i dont wanna dil to hate me...wahhah..wanna be an angel mil here!!!:red:

baby2008

Ya its better to let go lor . somethings jus look more wider and u'll feel better le . Cheer up mummy~ :Dancing_wub:
reali scare of injection..
now my bb crying like mad..
haa..hubby cant handle him also..
dono y he cry so much now..siean..

baby2008

hahaha..muz be happie ma gt someone luvs ur bb os much..

yalor..yalor..morning sickness ah..don mention abt it..sucks to the core...i oso keep crying..but nvr ever think of jumping dwn, maybe bcz i scared of heights... :001_302: I recover after hard thinking... told myself no matter wat, i muz survive for my bb.... wanna nurture him/her.. atleast i hv a point of direction in life tts i my dear bb... my bb did keep me strg till nw... :wong19:

yaya..i hate it man!!
anyway u must be strong..u can talk here u noe..share it out n u will feel lighter..heee..y u haven know the sex of bb meh?i 5th mth know le..which hospital u gonna give birth?

eelynn

lol...envy me? i envy u as nw u hv a gd husband..:001_302:

Hmm..i conceived on our anni on Dec... my edd is 12 sept..so mid sept rite?

I nvr play mahjong...Stay at amk... nt working..but gd oso..can rest..nw 7mths plus abit heavy..sick sick...
dec conceive? sigh.... i guess i hv to miss it coz acc to the chart, if i conceive between nw n nov, it will b a gal as i aledy hv 3 boys. cant afford to pop another boy.

Last edited:

JOANNA-

wow u still need to do house work?
at least i still have a maid..haa..my mil maid..so i can save my energy to look aft tis monster i have..if not i dont tink i will be here typing all this msg..yap..mil r all like that..last time b4 mil n i talk it out..she was veri prossive(dono how to spell) over my bb..like wan to carry everitime she see him..if bb not crying also wanna carry..n i was in confiment mah..then the CL everytime i feed milk finish she ask me rest den i feel like a cow!!#%$#$#..veri sad..then they everytime carry wen my turn comes..they say u go rest lo..i look aft..or dont wan la..ur wound haven recover yet..#@#$%#$!!!!!!so piss off..sieanZ*3 i tink next time my son wanna get married i will ask him to move out la..cz i dont wanna dil to hate me...wahhah..wanna be an angel mil here!!!:red:
haha ya lor i still needa do housework . cos my mil got skin prob cannot touch baby also den i look after baby alone and do housework, dh came back from work le tired so i nvr asked him do . But now i moved out le to my parents' empty flat so life is much better for me now . During my confinement, my hubby on leave and do for me, but when comes to dinner time, he'll go over my grandparents' place to take cos my grandmother cooking dinner for me and those tonics she brewed for me . My dh cooked me lunch, bathe baby all dis lor . :001_302:

baby2008

wow... SHM... me too.. i m also very bored alwaz at hm juz to look after children. smetimes, i even wana hv a break of my own. everyday surf net oso bored. gout oso dnt knw where to go. singapore so small. do u mj??? hard to find kakis....

yap i have the same feeling too you know!
well i breastfeeding also..
so veri siean go out w/o car..then i will look veri aunty haa..carry so many tinks...i dont MJ le..i onli know how to watch tv or surf the net or go club last time..now also like that but no club liao..wen i wanna have a break i will just put my bb to sleep n have a time of my own lo..eg:sleeping/drink/talking on the phone with friends..
we can meet up one day lo..like in town or what lo..or have a gathering in one of the mummies house..like those japanese tai tai..whahah!!!:tlaugh:

baby2008

haha ya lor i still needa do housework . cos my mil got skin prob cannot touch baby also den i look after baby alone and do housework, dh came back from work le tired so i nvr asked him do . But now i moved out le to my parents' empty flat so life is much better for me now . During my confinement, my hubby on leave and do for me, but when comes to dinner time, he'll go over my grandparents' place to take cos my grandmother cooking dinner for me and those tonics she brewed for me . My dh cooked me lunch, bathe baby all dis lor . :001_302:
poor you...
well my hubby does tis wen he is off..cz it will be my off day!!!
yeepi!!!then if got sales then i will ask him go if not stay at home family time lo..hee..but everyday at home not siean meh?alone>?

JOANNA-

poor you...
well my hubby does tis wen he is off..cz it will be my off day!!!
yeepi!!!then if got sales then i will ask him go if not stay at home family time lo..hee..but everyday at home not siean meh?alone>?
now baby goes over to my grandparents place every afternoon so i got time to surf net and do my own stuffs .:tlaugh:

-SRI-

yaya..i hate it man!!
anyway u must be strong..u can talk here u noe..share it out n u will feel lighter..heee..y u haven know the sex of bb meh?i 5th mth know le..which hospital u gonna give birth?
5mth checkup, sonographer said maybe its a bb gal.. but when i asked abt the accuracy..she like nt confident.. she said "hmmm...maybe 80%"

on my 7mths check up, another sonographer said nt clear enough cz my bb show us his/her BUTT!!! hahahaha...

all in the past oredi... nt i n bf over liao... left me alone wit bb...

-SRI-

dec conceive? sigh.... i guess i hv to miss it coz acc to the chart, if i conceive between nw n nov, it will b a gal as i aledy hv 3 boys. cant afford to pop another boy.
Yup..last yr dec.. hehehe... LOL... tt chart really accurate?

JOANNA-

5mth checkup, sonographer said maybe its a bb gal.. but when i asked abt the accuracy..she like nt confident.. she said "hmmm...maybe 80%"

on my 7mths check up, another sonographer said nt clear enough cz my bb show us his/her BUTT!!! hahahaha...

all in the past oredi... nt i n bf over liao... left me alone wit bb...
be strong sri~ which hospital u delivering ?:tlaugh: