Hoping for Dragon Baby (year2012)

Angelaang

Hi Angelaang,

Yup same doc! He is quite a funny doc, told us jokes during the consultation, and said them with a straight face. Had to wait more than 2 hrs to see him, though i had booked an appt. You mentioned that yr consultation fees were around $150? ours were like close to $900, damn exp. Hiaz.... He is giving Metformin (not sure abt the spelling) to help to improve egg quality and my hubby some vits to improve his.

Hope to hear fr u! ;)
Oh ya he also given me Metformin for PCOS. Is this yr first time visit him? If yes, that why cost $900 because first time will check thru me and my hubby.
I'm still waiting for my good news as till now missed for 16days but still negative for preg test kit. I have made appointment to see the gynae 2 weeks later. Hope to have good news....Same to u!!!!

moaoyo

Hey Angelaang,

Havent hear from you for a while. Everything ok?

Oh ya he also given me Metformin for PCOS. Is this yr first time visit him? If yes, that why cost $900 because first time will check thru me and my hubby.
I'm still waiting for my good news as till now missed for 16days but still negative for preg test kit. I have made appointment to see the gynae 2 weeks later. Hope to have good news....Same to u!!!!

Jenni

Hi,

I am hoping for a dragon baby boy, till now still no news, got 2 gers le, now trying for boy... Try for more then half year but no new... Think coz of my irregular period... :bsad:

diza

Hi ladies,

I'm very new to this forum and would like to seek some answers from experienced mothers out there..

I've missed my period for about 3 days. Last 2 days when I used HPT, it was negative :( .. The weird thing is, I always feels that my tummy hurts just like having cramps and I feel lethargic lately. Just a while ago, I noticed whitish liquid (just a few drop) coming out from my nipples and I do feel that my breast are slightly tender and sore.

Am I pregnant?? I'm a newly-wed and trying to concieve for the first time.... Can someone pls enlighten me if I'm really pregnant, can I produce colostrum at Week 4/5???

angelababi

hi all im also trying for dragon yr baby too .. rom for 6yr last yr till now been trying for a baby for 8mths or even more then that already.. erm never really count .. very tiring and disappointed... :( .. trying for my 1st baby.. been eating folic acid daily too .. i even bought the ovalution test.. tested LH Surge and ml also no baby ... sign.. Dunnoe when the time is right, only know that I am going to be old :(

Last edited:

mei2009

hi all im also trying for dragon yr baby too .. rom for 6yr last yr till now been trying for a baby for 8mths or even more then that already.. erm never really count .. very tiring and disappointed... :( .. trying for my 1st baby.. been eating folic acid daily too .. i even bought the ovalution test.. tested LH Surge and ml also no baby ... sign.. Dunnoe when the time is right, only know that I am going to be old :(
Hey angelababi, I feel old too! Friends who got married the same year as me in 2009 now have kids; one of them having second one! So depressing... Today is my CD22 and still no sign of LH surge. Quite sian.. I'm trying very hard to be zen...

angelababi

Hey angelababi, I feel old too! Friends who got married the same year as me in 2009 now have kids; one of them having second one! So depressing... Today is my CD22 and still no sign of LH surge. Quite sian.. I'm trying very hard to be zen...
hi mei2009 , me too i rom at 2006 and even those who married lata then me has concieve their sec one too .. :( sign even worse they always said never plan lah , happen shotgun one !! ** to me is ***T.T never understand how to shotgun.. i find it soo hard to concieve ley .. sign dont understand those who never want to get get one and those who want it badly can hardly had one... and the worst part is my friens and relative is soo easy to concieve.. and those ard me dun hv problems conceiving.... they dont understand how come we soo hard to concieve .. talking to them make me feel like a fool .. I know that stress plays a part, but I dun know when is really stress ley..Is there an indicator or kit which I can buy to test if I'm stress? Lolxx
I'm so glad that there are mummies or sister here who understand me ....
*mei2009* so how long you been trying already ..??

Last edited:

mei2009

angelababi, I also don't understand how people can get pregnant so easily! If you understand Chinese, it's like 可欲不可求 plus 可遇不可求! I have been trying since early 2010, then polyp, then miscarriage this year. Now trying but cycles start to get a bit odd. Very discouraging la.. I'm accompanying my husband for his overseas studies so no stress but still... Trying to keep myself happy... We must keep ourselves happy!

angelababi

angelababi, I also don't understand how people can get pregnant so easily! If you understand Chinese, it's like 可欲不可求 plus 可遇不可求! I have been trying since early 2010, then polyp, then miscarriage this year. Now trying but cycles start to get a bit odd. Very discouraging la.. I'm accompanying my husband for his overseas studies so no stress but still... Trying to keep myself happy... We must keep ourselves happy!
Agree too ! 可欲不可求 & 可遇不可求 .. :( i only worried that it might drag very long .. the mental and body will be even more stressfull... :(
you miscarriage befor have to take more care wor.. like eat more healthy / supplement to build up your body. For me, i got irreg ms think that effect my chances on concieve too..
you going overseas .. treat it like you going holiday and you relax maybe will get one soon... we also must relax our mind and soul :)
plus did you buy the ovalution kit and try befor ?? I got buy and use .. used two already .. tested LH Surge but ml also never hit jackpot ley ... :( arggggghhh...

angelababi

Hi ladies,

I'm very new to this forum and would like to seek some answers from experienced mothers out there..

I've missed my period for about 3 days. Last 2 days when I used HPT, it was negative :( .. The weird thing is, I always feels that my tummy hurts just like having cramps and I feel lethargic lately. Just a while ago, I noticed whitish liquid (just a few drop) coming out from my nipples and I do feel that my breast are slightly tender and sore.

Am I pregnant?? I'm a newly-wed and trying to concieve for the first time.... Can someone pls enlighten me if I'm really pregnant, can I produce colostrum at Week 4/5???
Try test it again on a few more days.. or you want it to be sure.. go gynae there and do a blood test :)

Last edited:

katsg

Agree too ! 可欲不可求 & 可遇不可求 .. :( i only worried that it might drag very long .. the mental and body will be even more stressfull... :(
you miscarriage befor have to take more care wor.. like eat more healthy / supplement to build up your body. For me, i got irreg ms think that effect my chances on concieve too..
you going overseas .. treat it like you going holiday and you relax maybe will get one soon... we also must relax our mind and soul :)
plus did you buy the ovalution kit and try befor ?? I got buy and use .. used two already .. tested LH Surge but ml also never hit jackpot ley ... :( arggggghhh...
Hi, angelababi,

You need to monitor your body temperature using BBT Chart. I also have irregular menses and I am doing that and also take note on ur discharge. It should be transparent egg white when it is close to your ovulation period and then you have sex during the 1 week duration and remember not to get up immediately to wash after he shoots. Must lie down with a pillow behind ur butt for at least 30mins or so then you can get up to bath...Good luck! :D

Dilys

Hi angelabibi,

Relax .. don't think too much. Haha the more u want to get pregnant the more u won't get it . I got ROM in the year 2007 .. had my wedding customry this year may. Have been very "Gan Cheong" after marriage .. have been trying for a baby. " June & July" false alarm for me .. my menses came late tot i strike ..then after that i told myself .. I don't want to try liao la.. let nature take it course.. Guess what .. I found out I was pregnant end of Aug .

How's ur health?? Ur health plays apart also . Don't drink too much cold water. Go and visit those chinese doc to improve ur health.. easier for u to concieve. Doc will give u medicine to "Boost ur energy & your blood".

angelababi

Hi angelabibi,

Relax .. don't think too much. Haha the more u want to get pregnant the more u won't get it . I got ROM in the year 2007 .. had my wedding customry this year may. Have been very "Gan Cheong" after marriage .. have been trying for a baby. " June & July" false alarm for me .. my menses came late tot i strike ..then after that i told myself .. I don't want to try liao la.. let nature take it course.. Guess what .. I found out I was pregnant end of Aug .

How's ur health?? Ur health plays apart also . Don't drink too much cold water. Go and visit those chinese doc to improve ur health.. easier for u to concieve. Doc will give u medicine to "Boost ur energy & your blood".
i rom at 2006, my ms is irreg .. hard to calculate .. plus i always drink coffee dont know does it really affect my concieving .. can not help i one day cant live without coffee ...

mei2009

Mine used to be 30-38 days. Now, it's all a mess. I have used 50 ovulation test strips in the past year. Now into my 12th one just for this period, one every day until the LH surge appears!

katsg

Ya, what Dilys mention is true! The more u want it, the more you can't get it as you are too stressed about it. I have also been trying for about 9 months didn't conceive but once I gave up the thought and wanna concentrate on losing some weights 1st, the next month strike liao. Hahahahah...:D

angelababi

Ya, what Dilys mention is true! The more u want it, the more you can't get it as you are too stressed about it. I have also been trying for about 9 months didn't conceive but once I gave up the thought and wanna concentrate on losing some weights 1st, the next month strike liao. Hahahahah...:D
Congrats katsg ! so envy on you :D

angelababi

Mine used to be 30-38 days. Now, it's all a mess. I have used 50 ovulation test strips in the past year. Now into my 12th one just for this period, one every day until the LH surge appears!
wah .. i agree for us we spend more then ppl who concieve easily .. we already spend a lot even befor we concieve .. :(

Dilys

i rom at 2006, my ms is irreg .. hard to calculate .. plus i always drink coffee dont know does it really affect my concieving .. can not help i one day cant live without coffee ...
Hi Angelabibi,

If u want to concieve that much .. u maybe try to cut down coffee. Soon or later you need to cut down ur Maybe your body is weaker, and utreus not strong enough. (*Utreus not strong enough , even u ML ... the sperm will never reach your egg)

Ur problem is irregular MS , so Go and visit a TMC Doc .. give you some medicine to "pu qi" (energy) & "pu xue* (blood). Get a regular MS u will soon be able to concieve very very soon ! Jia you . I can recommend u the TMC i visited before if u want.

Before preggie , I always feel giddy & low blood. After taking the chinese medicine , I am more energtic and blood level normal. But each visit for me it's about $200plus .

Last edited: