Hoping for Dragon Baby (year2012)

angelababi

Hi Angelabibi,

If u want to concieve that much .. u maybe try to cut down coffee. Soon or later you need to cut down ur Maybe your body is weaker, and utreus not strong enough. (*Utreus not strong enough , even u ML ... the sperm will never reach your egg)

Ur problem is irregular MS , so Go and visit a TMC Doc .. give you some medicine to "pu qi" (energy) & "pu xue* (blood). Get a regular MS u will soon be able to concieve very very soon ! Jia you . I can recommend u the TMC i visited before if u want.

Before preggie , I always feel giddy & low blood. After taking the chinese medicine , I am more energtic and blood level normal. But each visit for me it's about $200plus .
can you pm me the detail :D thanks

mei2009

I heard can take raspberry leaf tea to tone and strengthen the uterus. I've been drinking that for two months. Also seeing TCM to do acupuncture every week and take bitter medicine every day.

Dilys, how often do you go for TCM? $200+ per visit sounds really ex if it's weekly! I used to average $300 per month in Singapore.

angelababi

mei2009* ya its true taking the organic rasberry leaf tea can help .. i haven buy yet but its already on my mind of getting too .. by the way how it taste like ... ?? Nice ??

mei2009

mei2009* ya its true taking the organic rasberry leaf tea can help .. i haven buy yet but its already on my mind of getting too .. by the way how it taste like ... ?? Nice ??
I thought it's quite nice. It's now my daily afternoon tea :) But it stains the cup so must always wash with baking soda..

Dilys

I heard can take raspberry leaf tea to tone and strengthen the uterus. I've been drinking that for two months. Also seeing TCM to do acupuncture every week and take bitter medicine every day.

Dilys, how often do you go for TCM? $200+ per visit sounds really ex if it's weekly! I used to average $300 per month in Singapore.
Hi mei2009,

Oh I went to Traditional Chinese medicine for abt 2 mths. Yes it's $200 per visit , weekly.. expensive but it's all worth it ! I got pregnant very fast. .. after 3 mths. If you are taking Chinese medicine don't drink tea ... tea will cleanse all away your medicine.

R u pregg yet?

mei2009

Hi mei2009,

Oh I went to Traditional Chinese medicine for abt 2 mths. Yes it's $200 per visit , weekly.. expensive but it's all worth it ! I got pregnant very fast. .. after 3 mths. If you are taking Chinese medicine don't drink tea ... tea will cleanse all away your medicine.

R u pregg yet?
Oh, what kind of tea? Like Lipton, green tea etc? I'm only drinking raspberry leaf tea, which is not actually a tea - ok?

I'm not pregnant yet. Period suddenly went crazy three months after miscarriage and I'm still trying to regulate it.. I so envy you and all the pregnant ladies out there!

Dilys

Oh, what kind of tea? Like Lipton, green tea etc? I'm only drinking raspberry leaf tea, which is not actually a tea - ok?

I'm not pregnant yet. Period suddenly went crazy three months after miscarriage and I'm still trying to regulate it.. I so envy you and all the pregnant ladies out there!
Hi mei2009,

For me, I stop taking Lipton tea, green tea, ice-lemon tea when i m taking chinese medicine. Hmm.. Raspberry Leaf Tea actually not tea?? Does it contain caffine?? If I were u , I will no take even that .. I took Chamomile once every week that time to relax & make u calm.

Especially you got miscarriage before .. you have to take care even more... then now irregular period... don't drink too much cold water. Don't need to envy .. you got to take care of your body before having a baby to avoid any complications during pregnancy.

Have to give up abit of craving 1st ... to improve ur health...when u r preggie easier for u to adapt also.. ;) cos' alot of food must control.

Babydust .... Babydust for u ......

angelababi

me too very envy them sign now even my sis had her sec one .. what makes me want to *faint is she nv plan for it and concieve it after three time no condom :(

Dilys

Hi Mel2009,

Oh yeah.. Everytime after your menses during Black Chicken Soup. I drink that everytime 2 times per month & bird nest also. You can go to chinese medical shop to buy "Pao Sheng" ..Boiled in with red date during this instead of water. So you won't have water retention.

It helps you if you got preggie... Like me I have been drinking Pao Sheng with red date instead of plain water .. I m in my 3th mth plus I still haven't have any water retention & no bloating in size.

feathers

Your body will take a while to get back your normal period. I took almost a whole year after I miscarried! I tried my gynae's meds which didn't help, I tried chinese meds which didn't help either. But I did listen to the traditional chinese medicine doctor as he was spot on about my body condition. He say my body is the "cooling" type, cannot drink cold drinks, cannot drink liang cha so ask me dont't go follow people always drink that thinking its good for me and ask me drink as much tonic as I want as my body will not be over heaty due to its nature. After I listen to him, I feel my body is stronger and I dont't fall sick every other month like I used to. What fix my menses is my change in diet, I suddenly decided to be vegetarian and who knows ever since I switched, every month it came on the dot!! I have no idea why it happen and I dont't know if it will work for anyone else but it was quite a surprise for me. I change back to normal diet after half a year, my menses are still quite regular and I wasn't trying to concieve but another half a year later I got pregnant.

Good luck ok and baby dust to you! =)

*p.s the raspberry tea can only drink for two weeks per mth right? I thought I read that after ovulation is better to stop as it can cause slight contraction and make it hard for the egg to implant itself. Just drink for first two weeks after period for strengthening the womb.

angelababi

Hi Mel2009,

Oh yeah.. Everytime after your menses during Black Chicken Soup. I drink that everytime 2 times per month & bird nest also. You can go to chinese medical shop to buy "Pao Sheng" ..Boiled in with red date during this instead of water. So you won't have water retention.

It helps you if you got preggie... Like me I have been drinking Pao Sheng with red date instead of plain water .. I m in my 3th mth plus I still haven't have any water retention & no bloating in size.
erm dily thats what i been drinking too .. pao sheng with red date .. i dont like the smell .. :(

mei2009

Dilys, raspberry leaf tea does not contain caffeine. It helps uterus tone up in preparation for a baby. Anyway, I'm going to take a break from it for the next month. And good tips on the pao shen red date water and black chicken soup! But I'm overseas and have no access to these things. So I can only rely on TCM and acupuncture. But a friend gave me some dang gui and dan sheng from her confinement cos she got too heaty to take them - I know can use the dang gui for (white!) chicken soup but any use for the dan sheng?

Feathers, wow, one whole year to regulate menses! I'm turning 32 in three months' time leh, old already :( I heard about drinking raspberry leaf tea for only two weeks before ovulation but well, the past two months, I was either not ovulating or didn't know when I ovulated haha!! This month still waiting...

Dilys

Dilys, raspberry leaf tea does not contain caffeine. It helps uterus tone up in preparation for a baby. Anyway, I'm going to take a break from it for the next month. And good tips on the pao shen red date water and black chicken soup! But I'm overseas and have no access to these things. So I can only rely on TCM and acupuncture. But a friend gave me some dang gui and dan sheng from her confinement cos she got too heaty to take them - I know can use the dang gui for (white!) chicken soup but any use for the dan sheng?

Feathers, wow, one whole year to regulate menses! I'm turning 32 in three months' time leh, old already :( I heard about drinking raspberry leaf tea for only two weeks before ovulation but well, the past two months, I was either not ovulating or didn't know when I ovulated haha!! This month still waiting...
mei2009,

Want to concieve succesfully..it's better to stop all types of tea. "You can pack pao shen & red date bring it for your overseas trip! All you need it's boiling water , put a sliced of pao shen & red date pour boiling water into drinking cup.. It's all ready to drink.

For Dan Sheng, you can put into a pot and boiled & drink like water, you can put some red dates also.