What do you do when you miscarry at the toilet bowl?

Dilys

What do you do when you miscarry at the toilet bowl? Do you flush away?

Pls share your experiences..
Hey dwarfs,

Are you ok?? Hmm.. I got a friend who told me before that she got painful cramp one day, she went to the toilet . The "bloody thing" drop on the floor right in front her. She say that it's very small then she used tissue to wrap the bloody thing rush down to her gynae clinic. The gynae dispose for her at the same time gynae will give some medicine to you to allow your body to recover.

hmm... personally .. I don't think it's nice to flush away cos' it's ur own blood.

Hey .. I thought u are now trying for a baby... stop thinking about what happen in the past. Forget it & move on ...

dwarfs8

Hey dwarfs,

Are you ok?? Hmm.. I got a friend who told me before that she got painful cramp one day, she went to the toilet . The "bloody thing" drop on the floor right in front her. She say that it's very small then she used tissue to wrap the bloody thing rush down to her gynae clinic. The gynae dispose for her at the same time gynae will give some medicine to you to allow your body to recover.

hmm... personally .. I don't think it's nice to flush away cos' it's ur own blood.

Hey .. I thought u are now trying for a baby... stop thinking about what happen in the past. Forget it & move on ...
hihi.. no la... i have missed miscarriage in the past so i only bleed internally without my knowing. BUT u know... now that i'm TTC, i'm still scared. So just try to prepare my mind better...

Dilys

hihi.. no la... i have missed miscarriage in the past so i only bleed internally without my knowing. BUT u know... now that i'm TTC, i'm still scared. So just try to prepare my mind better...
Hi dwarfs8,

Don't worry too much. If u r trying.. u should be positive. I saw ur post in other thread also...seriously don't worry so much. Some mummies, 1st trimester no MS, some will have very serious vomiting during 11-14 wks. then stop after 3rd trimester serious vomitting again. It varies among all mummies, different symptoms .

I got a friend.. she got miscarriage also.. after that she always having fear... scared this scared that ..she is making herself so stressful.. that she managed to get preggie only after 5 yrs. So stress play apart. You got to have very positive vibes.. to move on.

Jia you !

angelababi

dont worries too much .. did you see a gynae and how your gynae said ?? hmm you must eat more tonic and supplement to build up your body if you trying to concieve thats whats i been doing now too .. we should stay relax and away from neg thoughts now .. :)

xiaodaisy

erm sorrie daisy may i know how its like cause im ?? on my thoughts , if you dont mind .
i didnt know i'm pregnant but wen i had a serious cramp , i went toilet and something come out , at the point i'm having period too

to me , it felt like a big blood clot but i knew it wont be so big so tat point , i tot i might be pregnant ..

tell me , in the bloody water inside the toilet bowl ,who on earth dare to dig out?

i told hubby and wen he bought me to KK den we cfm that i'm pregnant ..

angelababi

i didnt know i'm pregnant but wen i had a serious cramp , i went toilet and something come out , at the point i'm having period too

to me , it felt like a big blood clot but i knew it wont be so big so tat point , i tot i might be pregnant ..

tell me , in the bloody water inside the toilet bowl ,who on earth dare to dig out?

i told hubby and wen he bought me to KK den we cfm that i'm pregnant ..
icic ... thanks for sharing with me ! Omg if its me i also dont dare to dig cause bloody ... plus i think i be scare to *faint already ... hmm very hard to know pregg or not pregg tho as im also iregg period too ..

Last edited:

dwarfs8

thanks ladies for all your inputs! Yep.. i'll keep up positive thots, that fear is however very hard to erase, but i'll chin up still!

babydust to angel, so u r trying now too? how irregular mense is urs? mine about 1.5-2months, i used to come only 4 months once during teenagers - young adults age.

xiaodaisy

just my personal view ..

wen u girls are trying to have a baby , most likely u all will check monthly , even ur period is irregular

if u all scare of being miscarriage den the more should check monthly , to me i didnt wanted to have a baby tat time therefore i didnt tot that i would be pregnant since 7yrs i had nothing at all

plus my period is worse den u all , mine come once a yr which other gynae told me that i would be unable to pregnant at all so i give up the tot of being pregnant since den

esp if ur very weak to get pregnant , even if u got pregnant , ur body will be weak and therefore its best to know early to take some hormones pill to stablise the pregnancy

if ur worried of being miscarriage and wish to get pregnant , my advise is to check monthly without fail even period is irregular , not all pregnancy will have symptoms to tell u that ur pregnant

after my previous incidient , i check every 3wks and 2nd check i'm pregnant already

dwarfs8

just my personal view ..

wen u girls are trying to have a baby , most likely u all will check monthly , even ur period is irregular

if u all scare of being miscarriage den the more should check monthly , to me i didnt wanted to have a baby tat time therefore i didnt tot that i would be pregnant since 7yrs i had nothing at all

plus my period is worse den u all , mine come once a yr which other gynae told me that i would be unable to pregnant at all so i give up the tot of being pregnant since den

esp if ur very weak to get pregnant , even if u got pregnant , ur body will be weak and therefore its best to know early to take some hormones pill to stablise the pregnancy

if ur worried of being miscarriage and wish to get pregnant , my advise is to check monthly without fail even period is irregular , not all pregnancy will have symptoms to tell u that ur pregnant

after my previous incidient , i check every 3wks and 2nd check i'm pregnant already
thanks for the advice xiaodaisy! I'm shocked to know u come once a yr! but u still has so many kids! God bless u! :)

angelababi

thanks ladies for all your inputs! Yep.. i'll keep up positive thots, that fear is however very hard to erase, but i'll chin up still!

babydust to angel, so u r trying now too? how irregular mense is urs? mine about 1.5-2months, i used to come only 4 months once during teenagers - young adults age.
Thanks and same to you too , babydust for dwarfs8 !!! For me i been trying for my first baby nearly 11mths :( , no baby news yet , for my irreg ms i can miss it for 2mths then come , so its quite diffcult for me to know weather im pregg ant ... dont know is stress a not cause in the past befor i rom i use to come regulary .. so now im quite worried too .. as age getting older if my first baby haven come , i dont know my no 2 and no 3 is going to be on which yr then can have .. by then i be very old already ...

xiaodaisy

thanks for the advice xiaodaisy! I'm shocked to know u come once a yr! but u still has so many kids! God bless u! :)
thanks ! *spreading babydust to u & angel too*

during my teenagers time , i had my period 2 - 3mths once , my mom always told me after birth would get better but who knows it only worsen

seriously , if u have time and got the patience , see a gynae or chinese medical sinseh to 'tiao' ur body to have regular period ,i tried few times but i give up due to popping the hormones often which i personally dont like eating pills and sinseh's medicine is too bitter for me sometimes which i dislike myself

dont be stress and baby will come to u soon =)

xiaodaisy

Thanks and same to you too , babydust for dwarfs8 !!! For me i been trying for my first baby nearly 11mths :( , no baby news yet , for my irreg ms i can miss it for 2mths then come , so its quite diffcult for me to know weather im pregg ant ... dont know is stress a not cause in the past befor i rom i use to come regulary .. so now im quite worried too .. as age getting older if my first baby haven come , i dont know my no 2 and no 3 is going to be on which yr then can have .. by then i be very old already ...
dont worry !! zoe tay give birth at 40 !! =)

angelababi

dont worry !! zoe tay give birth at 40 !! =)
haha by then hubby dont want no 3 anym cause he say he be too old already :( lolxxx ... Thanks Daisy Catch (Babydusts ) :D !! hopefully as i been eating lots of supplement , tonic to booast up my body now , even rest at home hope can help :) .. if not think going to be something wrong already ... :(

xiaodaisy

haha by then hubby dont want no 3 anym cause he say he be too old already :( lolxxx ... Thanks Daisy Catch (Babydusts ) :D !! hopefully as i been eating lots of supplement , tonic to booast up my body now , even rest at home hope can help :) .. if not think going to be something wrong already ... :(
i guess ur hubby age differ by u not much right?

my hubby is damn old but still he still say go lor if u wan somemore , but most likely i will stop at 4 cos 5th baby got no baby bonus HAHA !! i guess my hubby have to work until 60 to feed our daughter up haha !

just be in no stress is the best , i guess sometimes the more we want , the more baby dont wanna come

after my 2nd boy , i tried for 4yrs !! with ovulation strips everytime , dont have means dont have until i pekche give up , i told myself since my boys grow up i should perish my tots of having a girl to doll up liao ..

by the time my girl come out , my boys will be P4 & P2 le , see the big age gap *faint*

got time meet me often bah !! touch my tummy more so the dust will go to u LOL !!