Hoping for Dragon Baby (year2012)

angelababi

Argggg my ms come again .. still thought of using tester tomorrow ..:( sob sob sob .. two months no come i thought still got chance .. very sad :( :( :(

Dilys

Argggg my ms come again .. still thought of using tester tomorrow ..:( sob sob sob .. two months no come i thought still got chance .. very sad :( :( :(
Hi Angelababi,

You shouldn't be sad ... Be positive .. don't think too much! I am just like u that time... so disappointed .. after that I told myself Don't think too much . Let nature take it course.. sometimes u want so much , u won't get. First thing, you have to get your menses period in order 1st. 2 months not having your menses?? No Good also . cos' if you are really pregg.. If I were you... I will be worried if there is risk of miscarriage.

So please take care of yourself now, don't drink too much cold water. Your Daily Habits also very important. Sleep early, don't sleep too late... eat heathily also. Everything plays apart.

Oh ya .. I am using IPhone App , Pregnancy Calendar.. so they will tell you when is your most fertile days. So informed your hubby about the date... Hmmm... ask him to ML to you not prepared ... imprompt 2... (* sometimes imprompt 2 will give you surprise)

Jia you !

Last edited:

mei2009

Eh, I thought I replied a few hours ago on my iPhone but not here... Anyways...

Dilys, thanks, will try the dan sheng water!

angelababi, it's ok, new cycle = new hope!! Jia you!

angelababi

Thanks dily and mei , my hubby even more sad then me :( everytime see him disappointed i feel like crying too :(
hmm new challenge again , ok start all over again .. we must jia you !!

feathers

Dilys, raspberry leaf tea does not contain caffeine. It helps uterus tone up in preparation for a baby. Anyway, I'm going to take a break from it for the next month. And good tips on the pao shen red date water and black chicken soup! But I'm overseas and have no access to these things. So I can only rely on TCM and acupuncture. But a friend gave me some dang gui and dan sheng from her confinement cos she got too heaty to take them - I know can use the dang gui for (white!) chicken soup but any use for the dan sheng?

Feathers, wow, one whole year to regulate menses! I'm turning 32 in three months' time leh, old already :( I heard about drinking raspberry leaf tea for only two weeks before ovulation but well, the past two months, I was either not ovulating or didn't know when I ovulated haha!! This month still waiting...
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I don't think you'll need a whole year. It was just a very bad time for me, miscarriage and two months later I had chicken pox!! All that took a toll on my body and immediately after I was very very stress at work as my boss was unhappy with me missing work for long period of time. I had to do alot of OT and didn't really take care of myself. I miscarried partly due to me being too stress also, I didn't even notice I was pregnant and spotting, I was just busy with work. It is not worth working so hard, I quit my job and my this pregnancy is rather smooth *cross finger*. Just relax and don't be too stress, eat well and enjoy your good health. =)

moaoyo

hey all,

Hope you can provide some advice or guidance on this:

I have seen a fertility Doc during my last cycle. Was told that I have PCOS and were given Metformin to take. Since last Wed, I was spotting. The flow is very light. The very light flow continue till today (sunday). I dont feel any menses cramp, no sore nipples/breast. Tested negative on Sat morning. What is the chance that I may be pregnant?

- We are due to re-visit the Doc on the 8th day of this cycle. But with the very light flow, I cant even consider this as menses. Further, the Doc (in our last visit) told me to start taking Duinum on the 3rd day. As I was not certain which should be my 1st day, I only started (Dunium) on the 4th day. Now (5th day), I am considering not to take Duinum, in case this is not the cycle yet. And also, just in case I am pregnant.

Not sure if Dunium cause any harm if I am really pregnant.

Not even sure when I should visit the Doc again.

Advices please.... *desperate*

Thank you.

Dilys

No problem! Did some1 reco the tcm to u? How reliable, with lots people viisiting them?

Yes my Hubby"s friend... Recommend to us. His wife got pregg after visiting the doc. I have not been very good in health before preggie. After taking her medicine & healthy eating habits & lifestyle .. I got preggie after 4 mths . At times there are alot of people. Hmm.. How reliable?? Hmm this one i can't guarantee you anything. But for sure .. Her medicine is good .. I taken myself so I really feel more energtic & I have no more low blood.

Beside, visiting her .. U have to take care of urself like drinking some tonic, bird nest, chicken soup, Dan Sheng, pu Sheng to make everything works well.

angelababi

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I don't think you'll need a whole year. It was just a very bad time for me, miscarriage and two months later I had chicken pox!! All that took a toll on my body and immediately after I was very very stress at work as my boss was unhappy with me missing work for long period of time. I had to do alot of OT and didn't really take care of myself. I miscarried partly due to me being too stress also, I didn't even notice I was pregnant and spotting, I was just busy with work. It is not worth working so hard, I quit my job and my this pregnancy is rather smooth *cross finger*. Just relax and don't be too stress, eat well and enjoy your good health. =)
i agree stress too much is quite harmful .. me too even my hubby ask me to quit and stay at home trying for our baby first .. im gald he understand if not i think i cant make it . At least now got free time relax well and do more things im happier .. hopefully my baby may come :)
Lets Jia You !!!

Dilys

i agree stress too much is quite harmful .. me too even my hubby ask me to quit and stay at home trying for our baby first .. im gald he understand if not i think i cant make it . At least now got free time relax well and do more things im happier .. hopefully my baby may come :)
Lets Jia You !!!
Hey angelbabi,

Haha yeah !! Hear good news from u soon .. Jia you

angelababi

Thanks, feathers! Enjoy your pregnancy :)

angelababi, so you're now not working? Relax and jia you!!
Ya cause hubby said he want me to build up body and rest more at home and all the way trying for our baby , he tell me from these times go do things i want :D go shopping or whatever to relax more to free away from stress as much as i can .. :)
mei * Lets Jia You Together !!!

Angelaang

Hey Angelaang,

Havent hear from you for a while. Everything ok?
Hi, being long time did not log in due to too disappointed n upset for period came....haizzzz...

Now I'm still trying on natural so hope for good new to come....I'm trying to relax and don't think too much...

Is fated to have or don't have.....

Jenni

Hi,

Do not give up, I personally using iphone app to track my period for months, it tell me when is the Fertile days, finally, i was 3-4 weeks pregnant now... So happy can have a dragon baby...

Dilys

Hi,

Do not give up, I personally using iphone app to track my period for months, it tell me when is the Fertile days, finally, i was 3-4 weeks pregnant now... So happy can have a dragon baby...
Hi jenni ,

Congrats .. :) I m using the iPhone apps lady timer also. The dates are so accurate right ?? Me too got preggie using that .. I m in my 15wk!

Hi all
I went to do the blood test this morning. And just got a call from them. They told me to do another blood test on wed to re-confirm. What does that means? I am so worry now. According to them, it's not conform that it's confirm preggie but the chance is there. So they ask me to me it again. Does anyone had this experience before? Can anyone advise?

Dilys

Hi all
I went to do the blood test this morning. And just got a call from them. They told me to do another blood test on wed to re-confirm. What does that means? I am so worry now. According to them, it's not conform that it's confirm preggie but the chance is there. So they ask me to me it again. Does anyone had this experience before? Can anyone advise?
Hi hi

You took blood test to see if u r pregnant??