Good fortune teller for baby names?

stephiey

Hi mommies,
Another choice will be the booth @KKH (think it's under TaiMaoBi company), it costs $88 and you will have to fill up a form stating the bb's DOB and wat characters u wanna avoid or prefer... they say the info will be sent to HK or somewhere to calculate (dunno how true), and they will have 10 characters for the middle name, another 10 for the last name. So u juz mix and match (got 100 permutations). Oh, can submit online to their website, if no time to go down personally.

Whether is it good or not, think up to individual's perception. My gal's name is gotten from there, so is my sis-in-law's boy... so far so good...
care to share the website?

Jane_Mummy

Heard of the famous geomancer ?
It's pronounce in chinese as ' you long zi ' .
Quite famous in S'pore . I went there to get my baby chinese name , count 8 characters . The fee is $100 .
Hi Mummy cyncyn,

can i have the address for the fortune teller . thanks as i am a first time mother i going to give birth in feb .

aki

Hi all...

After change my son name it is BC & passport also must change. ANyone know how much for change all

BC cannot be replace.. i changed my girl's name & went to lawyer to do a 'deed poll', i paid $70 for it, den everything have to use BC + deed poll together (eg: register school..)

aki

cyncyn...

Coz last time my bb born i never ask fortune teller about bb name. I & my DH like this name then we us call his this name lor.
Last a few day my neighbour talk about bb name then i tell her i never ask fortune teller for calculate coz we give this name for my son coz we like this name only.
Then my neighbour say u must ask fortune teller coz for yr son a good life.

same lor... when i give birth to my 2nd girl my sis bring mi to a master for naming, he 'soon bian' count for my elder's name & ask mi who is the one who choose the name, it's a very bad name :embarrassed:

btw his format is try to match the 5element into the name (so wont short of anything), for my 3rd girl i jus use back the same strokes for name (save $108) :001_302:

galmummy

My friend introduced us to this friend of hers.
He is the president of some astrology association.
Very nice man.

No specific charge.
Up to us to give ang bao.

we tell him words which we would like to see in our kid's name.
and the date and time of birth.

he calculate and gave her 4 choice in his order of preference (according to strokes), as well as a brief of the child's life

cutiemummy

Very nice man.

No specific charge.

he calculate and gave her 4 choice in his order of preference (according to strokes), as well as a brief of the child's life
Hi,

Can share abt him & his contact ?

Jen0608

For me I didn't believe in fortune teller regarding baby names...I give more attention to the meaning of the name...So that my child knows what his/her name means whenever someone asked him/her why he/she got that name...Baby Names for Boy and Girl gives me good ideas regarding baby names...

Last edited:

madalene

Very nice man.

No specific charge.

Hi, able to provide me with his contact? My baby is due in OCT.
Hope to find some good names for her too.
Thanks alot.

Smiling Mum

hi i have one link for a convinence, which also help me with the baby name. Its actualy in blogspot. goodnameforyou

or you can actually send and email to the master. goodnameforyou at hotmail.com

Hi,

I did not do it for my 2 gals. Still able to count whether is their names ok? Btw, what do you all look for when counting names. I thought the birth date and timing will determine the child's destiny.

crstal

====WARNINGS=====
Pls be careful if you are given diff char of name for you to match DIY. My daughter was given that by You Long Zi (spent 100 bucks on that). Throughout her 4 yrs she was
-hospitalised twice
-fell and had to stitch twice on face (chin and below lips).
- Constantly sick for more than a yr with respiratory prob.

We sought out Yun Long Zi and found out her name is TERRIBLE!!! It also gave her lung and eye problems - which I found is the case.

Never do mix and match yourself even if you are given a list by so-called famous and accredited fortune-teller!

AppleSyndicate

Alpha Male
anyone know any website that we can further study the name. I went to Chai Chee to choose my baby boy name by Master Zhou. He charge only $80 and he give you a list of more than 20 words for the 2nd & 3rd char after seeing the 八字 and also to match with the 五行. Now i have finalise till the last 2 name for my boy, thinking how to search and make sure he got the best out of the best.

betsmok

Heard of the famous geomancer ?
It's pronounce in chinese as ' you long zi ' .
Quite famous in S'pore . I went there to get my baby chinese name , count 8 characters . The fee is $100 .
HI there! do you have his contact details?