Hoping for Dragon Baby (year2012)

Dilys

My hubby also keep saying dragon children won't have schools, not good. I "scolded" him, since i also lost my rabbit baby, "pls , my bio-clock is ticking. We don't have a choice!" I'm already 32 nx yr!
haha men are just funny sometimes... They think we are machine ... once started we can just produce ... :) U should tell him.. wait till there is alot of school.. factory going to closed.

mei2009

My hubby also keep saying dragon children won't have schools, not good. I "scolded" him, since i also lost my rabbit baby, "pls , my bio-clock is ticking. We don't have a choice!" I'm already 32 nx yr!
I'm also 32 next year, in fact, in two months!! To think that we wanted to be parents at 30, sian....

babymoo

Don Sian... I wanted a baby cow but don hav luck till nw... N the sacarstic remarks I get from my MIL is worse off. N imagine I came to know thru Watever shit she said thru ppl... She acts angel in front of me... =(

I'm also 32 next year, in fact, in two months!! To think that we wanted to be parents at 30, sian....

Dilys

hehehe.. yes you are right..
Hi Moonbell,

Especially .. when you just got married.. you will be blessed with ferility ... haha * not supertitious la.. but .. you will be in your newly wed honeymood period.. The drive is there... so must make use of this period. Once u miss it u never get it !

But of cos u got to start taking care of your health before conceived.

haha.. Share with u ....Before my wedding in may, I already stop drinking any alcohol during Jan to prepare for a Dragon baby. I started my conceiving during May.. (June & July)* false alarm..my menses came late.. I tot I was preg.. haha.. After the result in July.. I was so disappointed..

One of my friend then told me .. haha ..just relax.. sometimes.. u want it purposely u don't have it ... u give up already..then suddenly u got it. After July result.. I told myself I give up .. I don't want to try liao..take it easy.. Guess what.. on my hubby's birthday (Beginning of Aug) we went to have a buffet..I had 20 oysters that nite... haha. of cos' that nite was a great nite... (it's my most fertile period.. hmmm... I am using the ladytimer *Iphone apps to track)

Then.. I found out I was preg end of Aug. :) I don't know how true was that.. Both my hubby & I are seafood lover.. so we indulge alot in oysters. Once I heard one of my friend telling me that if you want boy eat seafood... if you want girl eat more dairy products & vege.. (soybean etc.)

Don't know how true... but I am now having a prince !

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

bpriya

Hi Everyone,

I am priya..New to this forum:)
I got married in 2009.And now we are planning to concieve.Even I am hoping for a Dragon Baby..
Could any one please advice/suggest for getting easy and early pregnancy...

Thanks ,
priya

moaoyo

Hey Angelaang,

How is it going for u?

My plan 'A' juz failed. :(....

Decided to see if there is any blockage and if nothing goes wrong, we will try for plan 'B' too.

Best wishes,
Moaoyo

Hi moaoyo,

The injection i do not dare to do it on my own so i go to the clinic and the nurse do it for me. Today i got my second injection on my stomach and tomorrow will see Dr Charles. After IUI, you need bed rest for 1 or 2 days and no cold food & drink & coffee. Then need to wait for the next cycle see whether my menses come.

FYI, this is my second time for IUI as first time i did it with another Dr and I got miscarriage. I got miscarriage because first day of my menses was brown colour and I thought it was my menses. Actually it was not my menses as the brown spot stop on the next day and i took the ovulation pill and this cause the miscarriage :(.....

Wish you good luck and will update you too....

Angelaang

Hi Moaoyo,

No luck for me too...i failed my second IUI (Plan B) in Nov and taking a break for Dec....But I will not give up and going to try in Jan again....

No worry, I believed we will have it...just feel relax and don't think too much about it.

Hey Angelaang,

How is it going for you?

My plan 'A' just failed. :(....

Decided to see if there is any blockage and if nothing goes wrong, we will try for plan 'B' too.

Best wishes,
Moaoyo

Jenni

just to share, ytds saw chinese 晚报, they say only baby comes after 正月初十三,then is dragon baby, from 正月初一 to 正月初十二 is still consider Rabbit baby... Anyone deliver within this period?

moaoyo

Hi Angelaang,

I just went for x-ray this morning, to check for tube blockage.

both of my tubes are blocked.

I am so upset now. :(....

Hi Moaoyo,

No luck for me too...i failed my second IUI (Plan B) in Nov and taking a break for Dec....But I will not give up and going to try in Jan again....

No worry, I believed we will have it...just feel relax and don't think too much about it.

chjean

just to share, ytds saw chinese 晚报, they say only baby comes after 正月初十三,then is dragon baby, from 正月初一 to 正月初十二 is still consider Rabbit baby... Anyone deliver within this period?
Hi Jenni, my delivery is sch for 25 Jan. and yes, some say dragon starts from CHUN JIE which is 4 Feb.
i don't know, some says 1st day of CNY is dragon already. no matter which one, i'm happy as long as my bb is healthy!!!! rabbit or dragon is both fine for me!!!

Jenni

Hi Jenni, my delivery is sch for 25 Jan. and yes, some say dragon starts from CHUN JIE which is 4 Feb.
i don't know, some says 1st day of CNY is dragon already. no matter which one, i'm happy as long as my bb is healthy!!!! rabbit or dragon is both fine for me!!!
Ya, as long as baby healthy can le, some mummy may hope for dragon baby...

Fleckie

hope all of u who are trying are successful! i heard my friend who has been trying went for IUI and she manages to conceive.

gingertea

Hi Moaoyo, Sorry to hear that. Do u mind sharing-where do u go for the X-ray? Is it arranged by gyne or we can opt for the x-ray? Im currently trying to conceive too. I just finished my first session of TCM of powder and 3 sessions of acupunture= one cycle.

Today would be my most fertile day. But do not know if i am ovaluting. TCM told me to use stripes to test if im ovaluting..but gotta start next month as i dun have the stripes. "worried" "pray hard too"

BabyZela

Jiayou everyone! =)

I'm still new to being a mum. My baby happens to be a dragon & she will be out in 2 months time.. I'm a dragon too so hopefully our characters wont clash! =)