Hoping for Dragon Baby (year2012)

Dilys

Hi Moaoyo, Sorry to hear that. Do u mind sharing-where do u go for the X-ray? Is it arranged by gyne or we can opt for the x-ray? Im currently trying to conceive too. I just finished my first session of TCM of powder and 3 sessions of acupunture= one cycle.

Today would be my most fertile day. But do not know if i am ovaluting. TCM told me to use stripes to test if im ovaluting..but gotta start next month as i dun have the stripes. "worried" "pray hard too"
Hi gingertea,

If its ur most fertile day .. U shouldn't wait .. Just do it !! Somehow I feel that by you having stress on test on the strips then u start trying. It may effect the result!! Why don't u just relax and let nature take it course !! Who knows !! Good luck ...

moonbell

Hi Moonbell,

Especially .. when you just got married.. you will be blessed with ferility ... haha * not supertitious .. but .. you will be in your newly wed honeymood period.. The drive is there... so must make use of this period. Once you miss it you never get it !

But of cos you got to start taking care of your health before conceived.

haha.. Share with you ....Before my wedding in may, I already stop drinking any alcohol during Jan to prepare for a Dragon baby. I started my conceiving during May.. (June & July)* false alarm..my menses came late.. I thought I was preg.. haha.. After the result in July.. I was so disappointed..

One of my friend then told me .. haha ..just relax.. sometimes.. you want it purposely you dont't have it ... you give up already..then suddenly you got it. After July result.. I told myself I give up .. I dont't want to try ..take it easy.. Guess what.. on my hubby's birthday (Beginning of Aug) we went to have a buffet..I had 20 oysters that nite... haha. of cos' that nite was a great nite... (it's my most fertile period.. hmmm... I am using the ladytimer *Iphone apps to track)

Then.. I found out I was preg end of Aug. :) I dont't know how true was that.. Both my hubby & I are seafood lover.. so we indulge alot in oysters. Once I heard one of my friend telling me that if you want boy eat seafood... if you want girl eat more dairy products & vege.. (soybean etc.)

dont't know how true... but I am now having a prince !
sorry.. been busy recently... congrats!!..

actually i prefer girl.. and i cant take much seafood due to inheredited high cholesterol.. haha.. no matter girl or boy.. got bb is good enough =)

Dilys

sorry.. been busy recently... congrats!!..

actually i prefer girl.. and i cant take much seafood due to inheredited high cholesterol.. haha.. no matter girl or boy.. got bb is good enough =)
Hi moonbell.

Thanks I will be giving birth in April. Any good news from your side?? Jia you !!

moonbell

Hi moonbell.

Thanks I will be giving birth in April. Any good news from your side?? Jia you !!
great.. hehehe.. no leh.. we havnt been trying.. hahaha.. if timing is accurate.. perhaps a dragon tail.. go school together with snake bb =P

moaoyo

Hi Gingertea,

Yes, I think you need a gynae to refer you for the HSG procedure. It is an x-ray procedure. They will inject liquid into you and blow, so that the liquid will flow more inwards (i think). Through this procedure, they will see if the tubes are fine. I did mine at Mount E. The procedure can happen only during (i think) 7-8 day of yr cycle. It takes only like 10mins - 15mins. But to me, it felt very long. Some pple feel that the pain is bearable. Maybe my threshold is low. I felt really uncomfortable, some sort like menses cramp but stronger. The cost is approx $250 (excl visit to gynae).

Hi Moaoyo, Sorry to hear that. Do u mind sharing-where do u go for the X-ray? Is it arranged by gyne or we can opt for the x-ray? Im currently trying to conceive too. I just finished my first session of TCM of powder and 3 sessions of acupunture= one cycle.

Today would be my most fertile day. But do not know if i am ovaluting. TCM told me to use stripes to test if im ovaluting..but gotta start next month as i dun have the stripes. "worried" "pray hard too"

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

carolinaw

oh, lovely ladies. This is really a hot topic. I know several of my friends are trying to have a dragon baby and they are on the way. And I am sure I have a dragon baby, good luck you all. Hope you will end up your stay here and lots and lots of baby dust to you.

Dilys

oh, lovely ladies. This is really a hot topic. I know several of my friends are trying to have a dragon baby and they are on the way. And I am sure I have a dragon baby, good luck you all. Hope you will end up your stay here and lots and lots of baby dust to you.
Hihi

Wow I like your post !!! U r so confident to have a dragon baby !!! :) good u r very positive !!! Baby dust to u !!!!

Dilys

thanks very much, Dilys. Hope you happy on your pregnancy journey.
:) hi dear ..

Maybe u can use iPhone apps ladytimer to Track your fertile days. Ask ur hubby take note of those days and give u a surprise on one of those days when u r unprepared. It's easier to conceived without planning or testing too much !!
Jia you!!

bleeeee

hi all

ive got a box of clearblue digital ovulation test kits (one month supply - 20 individually wrapped test kits), brand new, never used before. the box is a little banged up but the individually wrapped test kits are all in pristine condition. expires 06 2012.

i bought this with the intention to use them but didnt get the chance, so sellling this before it expires. got digital test kits coz it takes the guesswork out of trying to figure out if you are ovulating or not ;)

selling for $30 (please add $2 for normal local postage)! a steal if you consider the price that it is selling for in watsons!!!

please send me an email at this link if you are interested, thanks!! http://www.mummysg.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=25117

mummygirl

Hi all,

This is my very first posting... :)

Had been trying to conceive for two months but still no news.. each time when the test turns out nagative, i feels disappointed. Will continue to keep trying..

Dilys

Hi all,

This is my very first posting... :)

Had been trying to conceive for two months but still no news.. each time when the test turns out nagative, i feels disappointed. Will continue to keep trying..
Hi

Just relax .. Stress will effect ur trying :) Jia you

Faith cf

Wondering how to accurately calculate our cycle..the duration between the cycles ranges from 32 to 45 (the last 2 cycles:37 and 45). In this case, how to calculate ovulation period?

crystaloves

I just tested positive last week and now i am just starting of my 4th weeks of pregnancy with a hormone level of 600 ++ and i am having mild discharge, sometimes pink sometimes brown.

What is going on... my doc is not explaining much... but to go back 2 weeks later

Dilys

I just tested positive last week and now i am just starting of my 4th weeks of pregnancy with a hormone level of 600 ++ and i am having mild discharge, sometimes pink sometimes brown.

What is going on... my doc is not explaining much... but to go back 2 weeks later
Hi

Congrats! Did u visit a gynae ?? U r having mild spotting ... Did gynae give u any supplement ??
Did he do a scan for u ?

crystaloves

Yeah she did... but nothing can be seen... guess its too early i guess.... i am having those discharge for coming a week now.. my gynae only give me progrestrone if u know what that is...

Dilys

Yeah she did... but nothing can be seen... guess its too early i guess.... i am having those discharge for coming a week now.. my gynae only give me progrestrone if u know what that is...
Oh give u progrestrone .. To stabilize your pregnancy...Hmm.. Then u got to rest well, no carrying of heavy things and don't walk too much.Take care !